Legislators urged to act on painkiller addiction

There are 1 comment on the The Indianapolis Star story from Sep 9, 2013, titled Legislators urged to act on painkiller addiction. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Mental health experts told a legislative study committee Monday that Indiana must do something to tide an invisible epidemic of prescription drug abuse that drags down not only hardcore addicts but people suffering from chronic pain and well-intentioned doctors who are simply out of their depth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#1 Sep 10, 2013
Sounds like indiana would be one of the worst places in the country to be a legitimate pain patient. When ignorant politicians meddle in medicine people are going to suffer unnecessarily just so these degenerates can see their names in the press and on tv!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nereida "Nelly" Silverio, RN, of Lutheran Medic... (Sep '12) 7 hr Mrs Deformed Sanchez 4
News Basingstoke hospital staff will travel to Nepal... 13 hr maybe needed at home 1
hesi medical surgical May 19 Kim T 2
News I felt so guilty neglecting my little girl afte... May 19 HumanSpirit 1
News Fairfield Student Graduates From Bridgeport Hos... May 18 Citizen44 2
News Enloe Medical Center undergoes inspections (Jan '09) May 15 MLW 4
News Six accuse Select Specialty Hospital of race bias (Jul '07) May 12 SUE 262
More from around the web