Ex P&G head Obama choice to lead Veterans Affairs

There are 17 comments on the Yahoo! story from Jun 29, 2014, titled Ex P&G head Obama choice to lead Veterans Affairs. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

President Barack Obama plan to nominate former Proctor & Gamble executive Robert McDonald as the next Veterans Affairs secretary, as the White House seeks to shore up an agency beset by treatment delays and struggling to deal with an influx of new veterans returning from wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 29, 2014
Gubmint Medical Care blows just like Obama and the democrats.
.Thanks for nothing.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#2 Jun 29, 2014
I love that we elected President Obama to place people in these positions… I love it even better that the tea-baggers hate it, LOL!
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Jun 29, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I love that we elected President Obama to place people in these positions… I love it even better that the tea-baggers hate it, LOL!
Typical MCP... take a normal event and turn it into both an Obama-love fest and a divisive spew.

Just shut up... you're so tiresome.

Location hidden

#4 Jun 29, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
You blow dead people on Thursdays.
ExPeeandGeeWhiz

Bohemia, NY

#5 Jun 30, 2014
At least he'll probably make sure they get plenty of toothpaste, soap, and deodorant.

Paris

#6 Jun 30, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Hmmmmmmm Yes Obama did place his inexperienced failures into the Treasury, Health Care, the VA and as Secretary of State. Glad you finally are accepting responsibility for your vote..........of the NitWit In Chief.

Paris

#7 Jun 30, 2014
He seems to have the credentials, we'll see if he leaves his ideology at home and only bring his military and management skills to the office.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#8 Jun 30, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmmmmm Yes Obama did place his inexperienced failures into the Treasury, Health Care, the VA and as Secretary of State. Glad you finally are accepting responsibility for your vote..........of the NitWit In Chief.
After all these year of attacks against President Obama that have yielded none of the desired results you have been relegated to desperately scratching at anything to further try and make your delusions come true,LOL... how about throwing out Benghazi again... try that one, you fool, LMFAO @ your stupidity and sense of despair.

Paris

#9 Jun 30, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>After all these year of attacks against President Obama that have yielded none of the desired results you have been relegated to desperately scratching at anything to further try and make your delusions come true,LOL... how about throwing out Benghazi again... try that one, you fool, LMFAO @ your stupidity and sense of despair.
While you flail away with moronic childish post that the majority see as desperation and deflection on your part, don't try to assimilate logic into the conversation, it will only confuse you and make your head hurt.
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#10 Jun 30, 2014
hmmmmm, figures, this executive was asked to leave P&G because of failure to promote or show any progress in the company.

so by obama standards he is
the perfect fit for an obama pick for the VA that has failed to show any progress in veterans healthcare. low expectations yield low results.

Paris

#11 Jun 30, 2014
lolol wrote:
hmmmmm, figures, this executive was asked to leave P&G because of failure to promote or show any progress in the company.

so by obama standards he is
the perfect fit for an obama pick for the VA that has failed to show any progress in veterans healthcare. low expectations yield low results.
Oops, hobby lobby just won the SCOTUS decision.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jun 30, 2014
Has anyone found out if the guy is a Veteran?

Proctor and Gamble is going down as an example of self-imposed failure, once they start embracing homosexual deviance and letting that affect the quality of their products. Like the Democrat Party, P&G has started lying to its consumer base. People notice very quickly such things as detergent they've used for decades suddenly becomes less effective, instead of just more "concentrated" as the stupid company tries to tell them with their smaller packaging. Instead of maintaining their confident capture of a significant consumer commitment, the most stupid among them are employed by the Obama Bolshevik Democrats to do the same thing with government services... downsize your end result and give fat cats big bonuses.

Golly whiz gee... think of how we can temporarily boost our profit by decreasing the size of mayonnaise from 32 to 30 ounces and charge more! Aren't we brilliant? No one will notice.

Democrat ass suckers are the stupidest creatures on Earth.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#13 Jun 30, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>After all these year of attacks against President Obama that have yielded none of the desired results you have been relegated to desperately scratching at anything to further try and make your delusions come true,LOL... how about throwing out Benghazi again... try that one, you fool, LMFAO @ your stupidity and sense of despair.
It is difficult for these folks to stop "scratching" - like demented dogs with fleas (sorry dogs, sorry fleas!)

Paris

#14 Jun 30, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Has anyone found out if the guy is a Veteran?

Proctor and Gamble is going down as an example of self-imposed failure, once they start embracing homosexual deviance and letting that affect the quality of their products. Like the Democrat Party, P&G has started lying to its consumer base. People notice very quickly such things as detergent they've used for decades suddenly becomes less effective, instead of just more "concentrated" as the stupid company tries to tell them with their smaller packaging. Instead of maintaining their confident capture of a significant consumer commitment, the most stupid among them are employed by the Obama Bolshevik Democrats to do the same thing with government services... downsize your end result and give fat cats big bonuses.

Golly whiz gee... think of how we can temporarily boost our profit by decreasing the size of mayonnaise from 32 to 30 ounces and charge more! Aren't we brilliant? No one will notice.

Democrat ass suckers are the stupidest creatures on Earth.
Yes, West Point Grad.

Paris

#15 Jun 30, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>It is difficult for these folks to stop "scratching" - like demented dogs with fleas (sorry dogs, sorry fleas!)
If the fleas be bitting, the dogs be scratching.
Viet Nam Vet

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Jul 1, 2014
If congress fails to give him the needed changes that will allow the firing on the VAs incompetants, he will end up being just another talking head in front of congress in two years. Congress needs to start by eliminating the Senior Executive Service that protects incompetants and guarantees them high dollar bonuses for not doing their jobs. The SES was our Peanut President's only accomplishment and we now see what it has done to the VA. It has created a core of egomanic people who are incompetant and proud of it.

Paris

#17 Jul 1, 2014
Viet Nam Vet wrote:
If congress fails to give him the needed changes that will allow the firing on the VAs incompetants, he will end up being just another talking head in front of congress in two years. Congress needs to start by eliminating the Senior Executive Service that protects incompetants and guarantees them high dollar bonuses for not doing their jobs. The SES was our Peanut President's only accomplishment and we now see what it has done to the VA. It has created a core of egomanic people who are incompetant and proud of it.
True that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Basingstoke hospital staff will travel to Nepal... 2 hr maybe needed at home 1
hesi medical surgical Tue Kim T 2
News I felt so guilty neglecting my little girl afte... May 19 HumanSpirit 1
News Fairfield Student Graduates From Bridgeport Hos... May 18 Citizen44 2
News Enloe Medical Center undergoes inspections (Jan '09) May 15 MLW 4
News Six accuse Select Specialty Hospital of race bias (Jul '07) May 12 SUE 262
News New program for vets May 9 Jtn 1
More from around the web