Delano RMC to pay nearly $1M

Delano RMC to pay nearly $1M

There are 4 comments on the TurnTo23.com story from Sep 17, 2012, titled Delano RMC to pay nearly $1M. In it, TurnTo23.com reports that:

Delano Regional Medical Center , an acute care hospital in California's San Joaquin Valley, will pay $975,000 to settle a lawsuit filed by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Asian Pacific American Legal Center on behalf of a class of approximately 70 Filipino-American hospital workers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurnTo23.com.

savino italia

San Paolo, Italy

#1 Sep 20, 2012
qua a una famiglia che a perso un figlio nel terremoto emigli romagna gli anno dato 2000 euro....con la scusa che a loro non servono i soldi.e i genitori restituito soldi

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#2 Sep 25, 2012
savino italia wrote:
qua a una famiglia che a perso un figlio nel terremoto emigli romagna gli anno dato 2000 euro....con la scusa che a loro non servono i soldi.e i genitori restituito soldi
What?
Tyrone

Tulare, CA

#3 Sep 27, 2012
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>What?
He want to know if you will participate in an up coming gay halloween costume party and if you'll come as sphincter boy like you did last year.
Tyrone

Tulare, CA

#4 Sep 27, 2012
Restitution for a family in an earth quake that occured in Rome in the year 2000 .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dentists might be able to screen for diabetes 9 hr Raylin Sutter 5
Stress in Onocolgy Nursing Wed mrsfalatic09 1
News The hidden disease: Why aren't more doctors tre... Tue HumanSpirit 5
News Database helps Indiana nurses keep track of vac... Aug 23 Elise Likes Vanilla 7
News Scott Walker: Digging His Political Grave Even ... Aug 22 USA Today 1
News Can Health Care Be Cured Of Racial Bias? Aug 21 Spotted Girl 3
News Jamaicans being trained for nursing jobs in Canada (Nov '09) Aug 21 dianne ameir 32
More from around the web