Blue Mountain facilities announce layoffs

Jul 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Morning Call

Blue Mountain Health System announced Tuesday it has laid off 16 workers and reduced the hours of seven others due in part to Obamacare .

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Sep 16, 2013
Ahmad

Topton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Here we go America ~ keep in mind the snake oil salesman is hiring Hollywood to promote his lies and false promises. So when Hollywood asks are you with Obama on Obamacare? Answer no ~ i am not. Obamacare raised my premium 3 times and more people have been fired than hired. More lies.

He won on the backs of the workers, blacks, women, gays spreading fear and lies ~ and then kept no promises to anyone ~ spied on all of us ~ and has only begun to punish the citizens. See his jobs plan? Cutting taxes for big business while raising taxes on small business.

You were hosed. Stop buying his BS. and get ready ~ he will be Hilliary's VP running mate ~ watch for it. It locks in the Obozo Drone Voters so they can defraud the country.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

obamacare? really? this is so sad. many are hoping that this program would open more job opportunities for more nurses.
its funny

Bloomsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

thank you dopes for voting for free stuff.

haha.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

i wouldnt be surprised if more nurses will be laid off in the coming months..
Rusty

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

tip of the iceberg ~ see the bleeding hearts moaning today on the mainstream sites?

black kid is deemed unreliable ~ and as such denied a life saving procedure. not because he's black ~ stop right there ! just because he is unreliable. so any of us can be judged that way as "they" see fit. and when your grandma is 82 and diagnosed with cancer ~ and there exists a procedure that has a 15% chance of saving her, she wont get it. they will tell her sorry ma'am, but you are 82. you've already lived past the median life expectancy. at 15% chance of success, we aren't giving you that chance. we'll make you comfortable until you die though ~ thanks, hope and change, hilliary 2016, bu bye. you used to be able to make that decision for yourself. not anymore. thanks nancy, now we see what is in there.

this is what palin meant when she talked about death panels. its true. its fact. cant deny it. good luck obama slaves ~ you dug your own graves
Harrie

Boyertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

All layoffs stink. They should start from the top.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••