Erie's Behrend to phase out 2-year nursing program

Apr 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Erie Times News

Penn State Behrend will phase out its two-year nursing program in favor of a four-year program, with the aim of making its students more marketable.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Apr 7, 2013
LeeeeeeeeRoy

Polk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

two more years of tuition and room and board too !
LeeeeeeeeRoy

Polk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

to complement obamacare behrend must offer veterinary assistant certificates.. simian care
Big Jimmy

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Hey LeeeeeeRoy, how much education do you have? From most of your dribblings it does not sound like a whole heck of a lot.
The only things I know to come out of Oak Harbor, Ohio are steers and queers. I'll bet you have no horn's.
The more you try to sound funny the more you expose yourself as just another racist, stupid republican, uneducated hick.
TWTL

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Big Jimmy wrote:
Hey LeeeeeeRoy, how much education do you have? From most of your dribblings it does not sound like a whole heck of a lot.
The only things I know to come out of Oak Harbor, Ohio are steers and queers. I'll bet you have no horn's.
The more you try to sound funny the more you expose yourself as just another racist, stupid republican, uneducated hick.
What a matter, you inner city hoodie, can't take the truth, so you throw your uneducated black racist crap out there. Your daddy would be so proud of you. Too bad you don't know who he is.
Big Dude

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Hey TWTL, let's see how tough you are, come down to 24th-25th and Ash Street in the next hour and get out of your car, assuming your mom allows you to use it and do a little walk around the "hood" and lets see how tough you really are. I'm bettin you have no balls??
Nasty

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Big Dude wrote:
Hey TWTL, let's see how tough you are, come down to 24th-25th and Ash Street in the next hour and get out of your car, assuming your mom allows you to use it and do a little walk around the "hood" and lets see how tough you really are. I'm bettin you have no balls??
Ooooooooh ! Them's fighten' words, low level Erie style. That'll scare people into showin' who's the real bad ass here.....and dumber than a sewer grate. Hard to believe there are still people who boastfully live this way but then it is Erie now isn't it ?
LeeeeeeeeRoy

Polk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Big Jimmy wrote:
yep..you got me!
TWTL

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Big Dude wrote:
I have been there big mouth. You low life hoodies scattered like the worthless roaches you are. I will probably be called in again to draw the chalk line around your worthless body.
Fern Crenshaw

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

TWTL is correct, I have seen him in the hood, he is the pansey sissey ass who yells out of his 73 Pinto and then hits the gas as hard as he can to get out as fast as he can. One of these days his luck will run out and we "worthless bodies" will make him a man!
Art Petrucelli

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

I live in Fairview but I would love to come in and get a piece of TWTL. He is always trash talking up the right wing agenda on these forums, I know he has a little unit and is probably on steroids like Brewer and the others. hopefully he has the nuts to tell us when he is "trolling the neighborhood" and some of us can join you and see just how tough this bozo really is. I'm betting he is a punk sissey like the rest of the big mouth republicans on here are. Just sayin!
Rico Petrucelli

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Art Petrucelli wrote:
I live in Fairview but I would love to come in and get a piece of TWTL. He is always trash talking up the right wing agenda on these forums, I know he has a little unit and is probably on steroids like Brewer and the others. hopefully he has the nuts to tell us when he is "trolling the neighborhood" and some of us can join you and see just how tough this bozo really is. I'm betting he is a punk sissey like the rest of the big mouth republicans on here are. Just sayin!
Hell shitstain, I live in Fairview too. Come out of your mama's trailer and see me some time. You will see how I handle punks like you.
Winnie McKinney

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Rico, you should change you name legally to retard, it would fit you better. You sound like a real winner-in your own world.
McKinney Winnie

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Winnie McKinney wrote:
Rico, you should change you name legally to retard, it would fit you better. You sound like a real winner-in your own world.
Winnie you should go back to the name Poshlust. It perfectly fit your stupidity and rather low IQ. In you little democrat Obama worshiping world, the idiot is King.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••