Black Nurse Who Was Told By Racist To Not Touch Baby Settles Lawsuit

Sep 29, 2013 Read more: NewsOne 167

Tonya Battle , an African-American nurse at the Hurley Medical Center in Flint, Mich., settled a lawsuit with the hospital, after administrators allowed a racist to stop her, and other Black nurses, from providing care, according to MyFoxDetroit .

Read more

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#244 Oct 24, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Capree ----
A few last examples. Why crafting & passing a law such as this would be WAY too problematic.----
An American (Or Americans), if they don't like a certain person (Or family), they could make false charges.
I really don't think it would be that problematic. A charge of child molestation or physical abuse is made every minute by a relative, spouse or ex-friend against someone they might want to get revenge on using fake charges. But the are and still checked out because they could still be true. And no not all case child molesting such as gentle touching or oral contact, physical abuse such as slapping or hot saucing nor emotional abuse such as being locked in the closet or forms of torture like water dripping, doesn't leaves a trail of evidence. In these type of cases the investigating relays heavily on what the child tells them and/or witnesses. The same could go for teaching your child racism.
Johnny wrote:
For alleged racism. If this would be done, the federal government would have the ability to take children away from their parents.
Children are taken away from abusive parents all of the time and they should.
Johnny wrote:
The federal government would have way too much power.
A law such as this violates Americans freedom of speech.
A law such as this violates Americans most cherished freedoms & rights.---- The freedoms & rights which they have in their homes.
A law such as this is WAY too extreme.
It violates Americans rights.
Sometimes the government should have that power to step in, in such cases. Preaching racism shouldn't be a cherished form of freedom of speech nor a right either just as verbal threatening isn't a right or considered freedom of speech.

Location hidden

#245 Oct 24, 2013
Corrections:
Johnny wrote:
Capree ----
A few last examples. Why crafting & passing a law such as this would be WAY too problematic.----
An American (Or Americans), if they don't like a certain person (Or family), they could make false charges.
I really don't think it would be that problematic. A charge of child molestation or physical abuse is made every minute by a relative, spouse or ex-friend against someone they might want to get revenge on using fake charges. But are and still checked out because they could still be true. And no not all case child molesting such as gentle touching or oral contact, physical abuse such as slapping or hot saucing nor emotional abuse such as being locked in the closet or forms of torture like water dripping, doesn't leaves a trail of evidence. In these type of cases the investigating rely heavily on what the child tells them and/or what witnesses saw. The same could go for teaching your child racism.
Johnny wrote:
For alleged racism. If this would be done, the federal government would have the ability to take children away from their parents.
Children are taken away from abusive parents all of the time and they should be.
Johnny wrote:
The federal government would have way too much power.
A law such as this violates Americans freedom of speech.
A law such as this violates Americans most cherished freedoms & rights.---- The freedoms & rights which they have in their homes.
A law such as this is WAY too extreme.
It violates Americans rights.
Sometimes the government should have that power to step in, in such cases. Preaching racism shouldn't be a cherished form of your freedom of speech nor a right either just as verbal threatening isn't a right or considered freedom of speech.

Location hidden

#248 Oct 24, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet it is YOU and your ilk who hasn't been able to refute one single piece of data I have posted. As such, it's clear as to who the real cowardly jerk here is.
The cold hard truth is negroes do not advance unless they are exposed to western science and given preferential treatment, and even then they test out below all the other races.
And you have not been able to prove that the data you are presenting is 100% accurate in determining intelligence and isn't bias in favor of the Caucasians.

I ask you once again to show some concrete proof that the employment or college testing is or ever has been dummied down for black Americans.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#249 Oct 24, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have not been able to prove that the data you are presenting is 100% accurate in determining intelligence and isn't bias in favor of the Caucasians.
I ask you once again to show some concrete proof that the employment or college testing is or ever has been dummied down for black Americans.
.....can't u look up nuffins yoseff.........ffs

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#250 Oct 24, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't provided one shred of evidence that refutes what I have posted to date. I, on the other hand, have provided hard data which shows the medical school test scores of negroes and the percentage of failures who do not meet the standards. Therefore, there is no "if", what I have posted is true and factual until shown otherwise.
As for your messiah, please post hussein's credentials for all of us to see. The last I heard he and his handlers have spent millions of dollars hiding his so-called accomplishments. Judging from his abysmal performance, it is clear as to why. For you to speculate otherwise only serves to expose you as a fool and does nothing to counter to refute the facts I have presented.
The next time you post such a moronic message actually defending the negroe species, I hope you come armed with something more than your idiotic opinion to back it up.
Actually I have proven my point. Clearly you cannot believe those IQ tests or else you wouldn't be here arguing with us over the results. Would you enter a mental institution and argue with those patients about their level of sanity??? I hope not, because it's already confirmed that they are mentally unstable. However, you come to an afam and try to persuade us that we are intellectually inferior to you. Hmmm, that doesn't make much sense. Why would an intelligent person waste his/her time with someone who they deem as less intelligent than them. Would you hold a daily debate with a 7th grader??? Not only that, but would you seek out this 7th grader on a daily basis the same way you do with this forum??? I doubt it. So my conclusion for whites like you is that you do not feel your IQ is actually higher, but if you can convince us of your suppose superiority, then you have accomplished something in your pitiful life.

I wouldn't need data, books, links, or pseudoscience to prove that I am more intelligent than anyone, because I am confident in the man that I am. You best bet is to go to the nearest mental hospital or find that 7th grader, because you will never be able to convince me that you really believe the crap you type. WHO THE HELL ARGUES WITH LOW INTELLIGENT PEOPLE????

Location hidden

#251 Oct 24, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you now implying there is no genetic difference between the races? Is that now your argument when in fact you earlier stated there was? Once again, it is not the similarities, but the differences, that are important. The coal/diamond example demonstrates this quite well.
The difference is important but which one is most valuable is situational and depends on the individual. Can your mind extend far enough to see a glimmer of what I mean or are you only good for arguing ideas (not facts) and immature name calling?
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Remove political correctness and any clear thinking sane scientist of credible stature would agree negroes should be classified as a sub-species. Don't believe me? Then why is I every time a scientist wants to research genetic race differences the red flags go up? First they can't get funding from any university or the government If they get private funding, no teaching institution will let them do the work in their lab. If they use their own lab, nobody will publish the findings. If they find someone to publish the results, the work is ridiculed as divisive even before it gets to the bookstores. What is there to fear in allowing said research if he results would prove we realists are wrong?
You sound paranoid.
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>

The fact of the matter is negroes test below all the other races regardless of the type of test or the locale. Furthermore, the only time negroes advance is when they are introduced to western science and intermingle with other races. If you have credible data that proves otherwise, I am all ears. Until then, what I have posted stands on its own merit.
Don't you realize that if the material on a test is gear toward a specific group be it by race, religion or profession that the targeted group will excel the most in that test. Example take 15 Michelin star Chef Gordon Ramsay and large music mogul Shaun (Puffy) Combs and give both a cooking test, naturally Chef Ramsay is going to win, next give both Ramsay And Combs test promoting in the music industry and business in general and Combs would wipe the floor with Ramsay in that test.

Location hidden

#252 Oct 24, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...actually - the human genome project has found a 2-3% genetic dna difference between races.......this is a huge difference........when u consider that humans and bananas r 50% genetically the same....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KUZDTzrOZ2oXX
Youtube????? How bout you provide me with a valid and reliable source. I'm not wasting my time watching a youtube video.

Location hidden

#253 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>.....can't u look up nuffins yoseff.........ffs
Let me explain this to you once genius. The object in a debate is to work disputing the other person's (which is easy in White's case) and challenging them to do their work in proving their case.

Location hidden

#254 Oct 24, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
I must also address the remark about Obama. First off there is no need to spend millions of dollars hiding college transcripts because they are not public to begin with. He doesn't have to spend a dime to cover it up, because only he can access them. So strike one. Secondly, no president has ever shown their college transcript, because his degree is all that's required. He has a degree from Columbia University and Harvard Law school. Strike two. You people gotta stop letting republicans and Donald Trump make fools out of you. Thirdly, how the hell could a nobody manage to make it to the top with no kind of education??? Are you actually admitting that us inferior black people were able to trick the most powerful country and place a Kenyan in the oval office?!? Oprah Winfrey must have helped him fake his college degree, maybe she made a huge donation to Harvard Law and in return they lied about this man being the first black student of the Harvard Law Review. Yes, I can see it all coming together now. We tricked you superior intellects, and we hijacked the country so that we repay whitey for all his evil deeds. And first order of business is the ACA. SMH Can't make this ish up.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#255 Oct 24, 2013
Thanks everybody for sticking to your principles and not posting to Capree. She can post to her buddies the trolls and extend all the B.S. they want. We'll get around to a few more in the near future. I'm glad you understand that these people are coming into your home and insulting you and your families....AND THEY ARE IMMIGRANTS.

Location hidden

#256 Oct 24, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
False on all counts. Regardless of the locale or the type test given, negroes come in dead last when compared to all the other races. This is indisputable. The only negroes who score moderately better are those who are bi-racial.
When you say negroes which groups of people do you include in that, AAs, Africans, Jamaicans etc.? When you say bi-racial to mean people mixed with black and any other race or specifically a mixture of black and white? Please set your irrelevant racism aside for a moment and state clearly who you are speaking about.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#257 Oct 24, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say negroes which groups of people do you include in that, AAs, Africans, Jamaicans etc.? When you say bi-racial to mean people mixed with black and any other race or specifically a mixture of black and white? Please set your irrelevant racism aside for a moment and state clearly who you are speaking about.
kneegros r members of the kneegroid race........common characteristics of this race include nappy hair, blak eyes, flat gorilla noses, rubber lips, low IQ, smaller brains with a less complex structure, violent disposition,.......

on the plus side - kneegros can run faster and jump higher on average than other races.......you've also got 'the j*gaboo' in u (Knignog j*gaboo music).........

Location hidden

#258 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>kneegros r members of the kneegroid race........common characteristics of this race include nappy hair, blak eyes, flat gorilla noses, rubber lips, low IQ, smaller brains with a less complex structure, violent disposition,.......
on the plus side - kneegros can run faster and jump higher on average than other races.......you've also got 'the j*gaboo' in u (Knignog j*gaboo music).........
Pure stupidity. First off, physical features do not determine race, however that is how we categorically separate cultures. All these features your bigoted axx mentioned is all about adaptation to the environment. Our human genome is only .01% different, regardless of what your little youtube video shows.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#260 Oct 24, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> Pure stupidity. First off, physical features do not determine race, however that is how we categorically separate cultures. All these features your bigoted axx mentioned is all about adaptation to the environment. Our human genome is only .01% different, regardless of what your little youtube video shows.
well the human genome project does not agree with........and i think they kno more about it than u...its 2-3%.....
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#261 Oct 27, 2013
Capree wrote:
Corrections:
<quoted text>
A charge of child molestation or physical abuse is made every minute by a relative, spouse or ex-friend against someone they might want to get revenge on using fake charges. But are and still checked out because they could still be true. And no not all case child molesting such as gentle touching or oral contact, physical abuse such as slapping or hot saucing nor emotional abuse such as being locked in the closet or forms of torture like water dripping, doesn't leaves a trail of evidence.

Your 3 points above.---- I see them.

I'm in total agreement with you.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#262 Oct 27, 2013
Capree ----

You said "In these type of cases the investigating rely heavily on what the child tells them and/or what witnesses saw".----

Correct.

But this is the very critical difference.---

Child abuse. A list of the many different forms of child abuse.----

1. Physically punching a child.

2. Genital touching.

3. Oral contact.

4. Slapping a child.

5. Hot saucing.

6. Locking a child in a closet.

7. Water dipping.

Each & every one of these 7 forms of child abuse are totally different.----

Compared to parents stating negative things about another group to their children.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#263 Oct 27, 2013
Capree ----

You said "Children are taken away from abusive parents all of the time".--- Correct.

You said "and they should be".---

Absolutely.

You said "Sometimes the government should have that power to step in".----

For physical &/or emotional child abuse, absolutely yes.

But, for freedom of speech, no.

You said "just as verbal threatening isn't a right or considered freedom of speech".----

Correct.

Also, a person yelling fire in a theater sure isn't a form of freedom of speech.

Because it violates other peoples rights.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#264 Oct 27, 2013
Capree ----

You said "The same could go for teaching your child racism".----

The federal government, state governments or local governments attempting to enact a law against racism.---- Is way too extreme.

It violates the rights of Americans of all races, ethnicities, creeds & classes.

The forms of child abuse.----

1. Physically punching a child.

2. Genital touching.

3. Oral contact.

4. Slapping a child.

5. Hot saucing.

6. Locking a child in a closet.

7. Water dipping.

These 7 forms of child abuse, are ABSOLUTES. There is no way around it.

But, parents making negative comments about a group to their children, is totally different. Compared to the absolute forms of child abuse.

What is "racism" is subjective.

What one American may consider to be racism, many, many other Americans wouldn't. Vice versa.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#265 Oct 27, 2013
Capree ----

The United States federal government, state governments or local governments attempting to enact a law against racism is way too extreme. It violates the rights of Americans of all races, ethnicities, creeds & classes.

Because of these factors.----

1. It would be a speech law.

2. It would be a thought law.

If the government would have the power to seize the children of the Ku Klux Klan, Aryan Nations &/or skinheads.

The government would also have the power to seize the children & grandchildren of African American activists.

The government would also have the power to seize the children & grandchildren of African American politicians.

These are just a few, among many reasons.---- Why the government attempting to craft, make &/or pass a law against racism.----

Is way too problematic.

It is way too extreme.

Most of all, it would be a speech law.

It would be a thought law.

Which violates the rights & freedoms of Americans of all races, ethnicities, creeds & classes.

Location hidden

#266 Oct 27, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In Detroit Hospital, Black Babies Are Latching On 3 hr Imgreat 28
News Transgender woman challenges treatment at menta... Apr 14 Vib_Ram 1
News An imprint (Aug '08) Apr 14 Roshini 16
underwear question (Aug '14) Apr 13 countrysidelife 2
News Two New York State Troopers shot (Aug '06) Apr 13 Henu 71
News Valerie Harper to Keynote Extraordinary Healer ... Apr 10 _Learsi 1
Social Psychology by Taylor, 12th edition Test ... (Sep '10) Apr 9 maitha 6
More from around the web