Black Nurse Who Was Told By Racist To Not Touch Baby Settles Lawsuit

Sep 29, 2013 Full story: NewsOne 167

Tonya Battle , an African-American nurse at the Hurley Medical Center in Flint, Mich., settled a lawsuit with the hospital, after administrators allowed a racist to stop her, and other Black nurses, from providing care, according to MyFoxDetroit .

Full Story

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#215 Oct 23, 2013
Queen wrote:
<quoted text>Very good point..Women who currently label themselves as Black; aren't out in societies... committing most of the hate crimes..
Thanks Queen, the majority of black women do not do crimes and are working, raising children or both. The few black women you do see commit crimes, most of the time all you have to do is look behind her and there is some black man who is a loser right there.
Shay

Cleveland, MS

#218 Oct 23, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot ignore the fact that world evidence more than verifies blacks are the dumbest race on earth. That is why liberals who feel sorry for blacks allow affirmative-action and quotas to exist in lieu of earning an education on true merit. Blacks simply sign up, are given a coloring book with crayons and told to sit in the corner, and at the end of the semester they are given credit for simply being there. As long as preferential treatment is given to blacks, they will never be measured or accepted as an equal to superior races.
You can try and make the issue about me, but that doesn't change the fact negroes as a group test at the absolute bottom of all other races combined. Curve grading is a reality whether you wish to accept that fact or not. Wise up.
blacks given a coloring book and crayons? What University is this? I wanna sign up for real. At the end of semester they get credit for being a fantastic colorer? I sure would color the heck out of the coloring book if that's the case.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#220 Oct 23, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep on saying blacks are dumb, blacks are dumb as though you are trying to convince yourself and others of that lie. They passed the all the medical certification test and are now licensed doctors. You couldn't even begin to answer the questions.
its called affirmative action u poontang.......they lower test pass marks just for kneegros and call this 'cultural adjustment'........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#221 Oct 23, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Gangs do not represent the majority of any race or gender you imbecile, that's why they are called gangs and not communities. From what you are saying about white women, it sounds like they just need to buy more Tampons. If we are nothing then what is a dumb animal like yourself?
......your race is genetic garbage........nuff said

Location hidden

#223 Oct 23, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot ignore the fact that world evidence more than verifies blacks are the dumbest race on earth. That is why liberals who feel sorry for blacks allow affirmative-action and quotas to exist in lieu of earning an education on true merit. Blacks simply sign up, are given a coloring book with crayons and told to sit in the corner, and at the end of the semester they are given credit for simply being there. As long as preferential treatment is given to blacks, they will never be measured or accepted as an equal to superior races.
You can try and make the issue about me, but that doesn't change the fact negroes as a group test at the absolute bottom of all other races combined. Curve grading is a reality whether you wish to accept that fact or not. Wise up.
IQ tests can be racially and culturally bias so I do not advocate them being used.

Richard Herrnstein's bell curve theory have been debated back and forth for years to whether it's valid or not so it is all really subject to the individual's point of view and not a solid fact.

Location hidden

#224 Oct 23, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>its called affirmative action u poontang.......they lower test pass marks just for kneegros and call this 'cultural adjustment'........
Where,s your proof of this butthead? Just produce one shred of proof from a reliable source, if you are unable to do this then run into the corner with your tail tucked between your legs where you belong.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#225 Oct 23, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Where,s your proof of this butthead? Just produce one shred of proof from a reliable source, if you are unable to do this then run into the corner with your tail tucked between your legs where you belong.
just google affirmative action........ffs.......

Location hidden

#226 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>......your race is genetic garbage........nuff said
It is "enough said" you pathetic excuse for a living microorganism. Genetic garbage is that best you can do? You are really living up to the crap that you descended from.

Location hidden

#227 Oct 23, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Pithy and accurate. Well done.
You cowardly jerks can blow hot air out of you azzes and sniff it all day but real men can prove their claims with facts.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#230 Oct 23, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
mikey jackson would disagree.
I'm gonna have to interject for a second. She said black 'FEMALE' nurses and doctors are obsessed with saving lives. Michael Jackson's doctor was a black 'MALE'. To Capree, this is a very vital piece of information. But I understand that in your haste to spew racism, you overlooked what she was really saying. Take your time bubba, you typed an entire essay for no reason.

Location hidden

#231 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>......your race is genetic garbage........nuff said
If it isn't too much trouble, could you please provide me with step by step data of our genetic makeup vs. other color of people. I'm interested to know exactly what they are, since we are all 99.96% identical in genetics. Preciate you in advance.
mike

Akron, OH

#234 Oct 23, 2013
The woman that gave birth made her first mistake by living in Flint: the nations #1 most dangerous city per capita.

Really, Flint is a zhithole.

Location hidden

#235 Oct 23, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
The only difference between coal and diamonds is carbon bonding while the chemistry is virtually identical. Would you say they are both equally valuable?
It's the difference that is important, not the similarities.
Coal and diamonds do not have genetics. You're comparing apples and oranges bubba. Humans are living breathing beings, and diamonds and coals are made up of carbon, a nonliving element. Humans are genetically the same regardless of skin color. But of course this notion terrifies you, because you can no longer rely on some silly racial hierarchy.

Location hidden

#236 Oct 23, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't "racism" when it's true.
Male/female, negroes test at the absolute bottom. The "entire essay" is valid and stands on its own merit. But hey, if you have valid data to the contrary, I am all ears!
You're absolutely right, it isn't racism 'IF' it's true. However, you haven't stated facts, but merely expressed bigoted opinions that do constitute as facts. Thus making it racist.

The only way anything you've said about blacks can be deemed factual is for you to post and site a valid and reliable source. Stormfront and David Duke's teachings will not be considered amongst people who seek the truth.

Data???? Data are values of quantitative variables, which means they do not give you absolute numbers. It's calculative conclusion based on basic mathematics. Nowhere in any data does it say blacks are 100% unintelligent, or Asians are 100% intelligent. So you can save your data because it's not gonna fly with me. I'm more than positive that I'm smarter than you, Dr. Cornell West is smarter than you, Obama (regardless of how you feel about him, he has the credentials to prove he is more intelligent than you). I think most of the blacks on this forum may be smarter than you.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#237 Oct 23, 2013
BBrainy wrote:
<quoted text> Then have their brat some places other than her hospital! If these white supremacist are all that then they would have their own all white hospitals and doctors to cater to them instead of putting a professional nurse through all of those indignities. The truth is they are just some poor white wiener and bean eating trash trying to give themselves heirs of importance.

Mind if I ask, is this the poster who used to go by the name of "dreams"? Is this Kati?

If so, how's it going?
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#238 Oct 23, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking about when thoughts become actions.

Oh, I knew what you were talking about. Yes, when thoughts become actions.

The actions by the head hospital staff did error with their orders on the African American nurse, Tonya Battle.

But, taking the child (Or children) away from those White parents is too extreme.

Because if a law would be passed which could do this.---- It would be giving the United States federal government way, way too much power.

A law such as this would violate freedom of speech.

A law such as this, would be a speech law.

A law such as this, would be a thought law.

If a law such as this would be passed, it violates freedom of speech in the United States.

It violates Americans rights.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#239 Oct 23, 2013
Capree -----

Here is a list of reasons why a crafting & passing of a law such as this is WAY too problematic.----

1. How can racism be constituted?

2. Which Americans would be constituting what racism is?

3. What some Americans may consider to be racism, many other Americans may not.

4. A law such as this, is an ideological law.

5. A law such as this, is a political law.

If the federal government can take White Right wing radicals children away.---- The federal government would also have the power to take left wing African Americans children away.

These are the reasons why crafting & passing a law such as this is WAY too problematic.

It violates Americans freedom of speech.

Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#240 Oct 23, 2013
Capree ----

A few last examples. Why crafting & passing a law such as this would be WAY too problematic.----

An American (Or Americans), if they don't like a certain person (Or family), they could make false charges. For alleged racism. If this would be done, the federal government would have the ability to take children away from their parents.

The federal government would have way too much power.

A law such as this violates Americans freedom of speech.

A law such as this violates Americans most cherished freedoms & rights.---- The freedoms & rights which they have in their homes.

A law such as this is WAY too extreme.

Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#241 Oct 23, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> If it isn't too much trouble, could you please provide me with step by step data of our genetic makeup vs. other color of people. I'm interested to know exactly what they are, since we are all 99.96% identical in genetics. Preciate you in advance.
...actually - the human genome project has found a 2-3% genetic dna difference between races.......this is a huge difference........when u consider that humans and bananas r 50% genetically the same....

Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#243 Oct 24, 2013
nooseacoon wrote:
whes dem white nurse bees at
...interesting point......blak males would rather b treated by YT nurses than kneegro nurses themselves.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. Military Resources Will Be Deployed To Fig... 6 hr harvinedhalmon 1
Fidel Castro: Cuba would cooperate with U.S. ag... 17 hr John 6
Ebola monitoring inconsistent as virus spread 22 hr Elise Gingerich 1
Portable fan blows up Florida governor's race Sun OrlandoChris 1
Ebola Crisis Should Be Addressed Through an Int... Sun CV Compton Shaw 1
Cuba's Sending Doctors to Fight Ebola in West A... Sun WE JUST DONT CARE 12
Was the U.S. health care system prepared to han... Sun Gem 1

Nursing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE