Black Nurse Who Was Told By Racist To Not Touch Baby Settles Lawsuit

Sep 29, 2013 Full story: NewsOne 167

Tonya Battle , an African-American nurse at the Hurley Medical Center in Flint, Mich., settled a lawsuit with the hospital, after administrators allowed a racist to stop her, and other Black nurses, from providing care, according to MyFoxDetroit .

Full Story
BBrainy

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#179 Oct 21, 2013
Exit Stage Left wrote:
<quoted text> Good point. Afterall, she was TOLD not to touch the white baby. That should have been the end of the whole matter right there but of course it wasn't. It just got the typical negro drama bandwagon fired up. Just more proof that negroes are too simple minded to take a hint.
That nurse has a right to do her job, fk that racist white couple's racist wishes.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#180 Oct 21, 2013
Those racist are so dumb that they don't even realize that their bigoted request actually put several thousands of dollars in this black nurse's pocket from a hospital administrator who is even dumber then they are.
Exit Stage Left

Euless, TX

#181 Oct 21, 2013
BBrainy wrote:
<quoted text>
That nurse has a right to do her job, fk that racist white couple's racist wishes.
Bullsh*t. That kid belonged the the white couple. Fk that hypersensitive negro nurse's wishes. That groid has no right to touch somebody else's baby when SPECIFICALLY told not to. It wasn't her kid.
Exit Stage Left

Euless, TX

#184 Oct 21, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
negroes don't have rights of any such nature. Furthermore, the customer is always right, if the customer says no nighurs then no nighurs it shall be. Period.
Co-sign and Amen to that.
BBrainy

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#188 Oct 21, 2013
Exit Stage Left wrote:
<quoted text> Bullsh*t. That kid belonged the the white couple. Fk that hypersensitive negro nurse's wishes. That groid has no right to touch somebody else's baby when SPECIFICALLY told not to. It wasn't her kid.
Then have their brat some places other than her hospital! If these white supremacist are all that then they would have their own all white hospitals and doctors to cater to them instead of putting a professional nurse through all of those indignities. The truth is they are just some poor white wiener and bean eating trash trying to give themselves heirs of importance.
BBrainy

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#189 Oct 21, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
negroes don't have rights of any such nature. Furthermore, the customer is always right, if the customer says no nighurs then no nighurs it shall be. Period.
They aren't customers you imbecile! That woman was a patient, asking for help.
BBrainy

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#191 Oct 22, 2013
Exit Stage Left wrote:
<quoted text> Bullsh*t. That kid belonged the the white couple. Fk that hypersensitive negro nurse's wishes. That groid has no right to touch somebody else's baby when SPECIFICALLY told not to. It wasn't her kid.
She never wished to especially touch their white trash baby but she didn't like them coming into her place of employment ordering her around based on her race. If you don't like the hospital's policies then to go to your own backwoods red-neck hospital where your feel more comfortable but you can't come into someone else's hospital telling them what they can or can't do! They probably won't even pay the their bills anyway unless they can get welfare to do it.
BBrainy

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#192 Oct 22, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
As long as affirmative-action and quotas exist, I will never allow any negroe to ever give me or my family medical care.
Don't worry, if I was a trained nurse, I would take pleasure in watching you and your whole family die without lifting a finger to help you. Good riddance to several pieces of racist rubbish.
BBrainy

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#193 Oct 22, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to think before you post.
BBrainy

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#197 Oct 22, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
We did have our own hospitals..........until you whined and cried to your masters to allow you to use our facilities because your race was too f#$king stupid to rise above witchcraft and voodoo.
For the record, there is nothing professional about any negroe who has to rely on affirmative-action and quotas to remotely compete with their superiors. And if you really want to see indignities, take a look in the mirror.
The only time a negroe advances is when a superior race feels sorry for them.
We decent black people and the decent, normal white people don't need separate hospitals because we are civilized and respect each other and don't care what race the skilled medical person is that treats us so long as they help us. You racists are the ones who should separate yourselves from everyone else and build your own KKK hospital. It is you anti-Christ racists always angry, hating and trying to destroy other people who look different than you. When I was a little girl, I use to be fright of men and women with your mentality but not anymore! I can stand toe to toe with any of you, any time of day! I know you hate us black people but what do you think of Jewish people?

Location hidden

#201 Oct 22, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes it funny is the element of truth within.
Black female nurses and doctors are only obsessed with saving lives.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#202 Oct 22, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>but how can they tell if the blak nurse has washed her hands?.......if her hands r covered in sh**, u wouldn't b able to tell coz she is the same colour as the sh**?.......
Sounds like the very shock of your momma after picking your nasty azz up and discovering the same coming out of your mouth.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#203 Oct 23, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Black female nurses and doctors are only obsessed with saving lives.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-HAPy4DnQToXX
no - I'm sure there r many racist blak doctors and nurses who would b only too happy to cause harm to their white patients given half a chance.........

remember - nowadays its blax who r the biggest racists......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#206 Oct 23, 2013
well I've alwayz said that kneegros should stick to wot they're good at - running, jumping and j*gaboo music.......

then they wouldn't have to deal with all these academic tests that tax their lill brains so much.....gnomesayin

Location hidden

#207 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>no - I'm sure there r many racist blak doctors and nurses who would b only too happy to cause harm to their white patients given half a chance.........
remember - nowadays its blax who r the biggest racists......
Not so, though there are racists in all races and genders, there are far less racists among black women than white women, white men and even black men. The majority of black women's sense of compassion outweigh our hate which is a rare gift and makes us in that aspect closer to God's ideal.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#208 Oct 23, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so, though there are racists in all races and genders, there are far less racists among black women than white women, white men and even black men. The majority of black women's sense of compassion outweigh our hate which is a rare gift and makes us in that aspect closer to God's ideal.
so you're not aware of kneegro female gangs terrorizing amerika?.......White Girl Bleed alot?.......

....there is no god.......and female kneegros r just as vicious and violent if not more so than their male counterparts.....

...White Girl Bleed Alot.....

u r the dl race..........you're knigras - and there aint nuffins u can do to change that.......
Queen

Tulsa, OK

#209 Oct 23, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so, though there are racists in all races and genders, there are far less racists among black women...The majority of black women's sense of compassion outweigh our hate which is a rare gift and makes us in that aspect closer to God's ideal.
Very good point..Women who currently label themselves as Black; aren't out in societies... committing most of the hate crimes..
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#211 Oct 23, 2013
Queen wrote:
<quoted text>Very good point..Women who currently label themselves as Black; aren't out in societies... committing most of the hate crimes..
they r actually - blak gurl gangs r attacking white gurls becoz they r jealous of their looks, and the fact that male kneegros prefer white poontang over their ugly azzes........

Location hidden

#212 Oct 23, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
mikey jackson would disagree. The following is what he learned;
Who wants a black doctor? Not me!!!
Blacks are dumb as a warm glass of piss!
You know, it doesn't matter how much time, effort, or money is wasted on
inferior negroes, they are destined to stupidity. Blacks are not equal
to whites--or any other race. Never have been. Never will be.
Despite finishing college where they took the same coursework as whites,
studied in the same environments, and despite spending a few years in
Medical school, negroes PERFORM DEAD LAST!
Hell, a majority of negroes can't even pass Stage I of the Medical
Examiners Test. Whereas 88% of white medical students pass it.
Do you see the inferiority of the negro? Do you see how they cannot
compete with other races? Isn't it obvious the negro will NEVER be able
to compete with other races because they are genetically destined to
stupidity?
"White medical students passed the National Board of Medical Examiners
Part I exam at a rate of 87.7 percent, African Americans at 48.9
percent."
Dumb negroes. Despite DUMBED DOWN negro STANDARDS, the dumb beasts
still can't come close to competing.
"For example, at Michigan State University's College of Medicine in 1999,
the median grade point average (GPA) for white admittees was 3.61, nearly
an A-, while the median GPA for black admittees was 2.93, slightly below
a B. Furthermore, the median MCAT score for blacks admitted to Michigan
State that year was 29 (out of a possible 51 points) compared to 36 for
whites."
That's the best the black race can do, eh, a 2.93 GPA? Do you want a
negro doctor?
Damn, blacks are dumb.
Sure, the liberals will say "The black people grew up in poverty, and
that's why they are so dumb."
But that's not true in the least. Not all blacks are in poverty. Even
still, even AFTER college, even AFTER years of medical school, they do
NOT come near to achieving parity with other races.
How much more time does it take negroes to catch up? The thing is
negroes will never catch up. Because they can't. Hell, you could send
negroes to 40 years of higher education, they'll still perform DEAD LAST.
As a matter of fact, controlling for POVERTY, we still find blacks are
the DUMBEST RACE.
"Whites from families with incomes below $10,000 had a mean SAT test
score that was 46 points higher than blacks whose families had incomes of
between $80,000 and $100,000."
"Whites from families with incomes of less than $10,000 had a mean SAT
score of 980. This is 123 points higher than the national mean for all
blacks."
"Blacks from families with incomes of more than $100,000 had a mean SAT
score that was 142 points below the mean score for whites from families
at the same income level."
See??? Rich blacks are dumber than poor whites!
Family income has nothing to do with negro inabilities to compete. The
fact is the negro is genetically dumb. The truth is that this same
black-white academic "achievement gap" can be found all over the world--
in every country. All over Europe, Canada--you name it, blacks perform
DEAD LAST compared to all other races. It's because they're stupid.
Hell, they don't do well in college, but negroes sure do good at crimes!
"Based on current rates of first incarceration, an estimated 32% of
black males will enter State or Federal prison during their lifetime,
compared to 17% of Hispanic males and 5.9% of white males."
You keep on saying blacks are dumb, blacks are dumb as though you are trying to convince yourself and others of that lie. They passed the all the medical certification test and are now licensed doctors. You couldn't even begin to answer the questions.

Location hidden

#214 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>so you're not aware of kneegro female gangs terrorizing amerika?.......White Girl Bleed alot?.......
....there is no god.......and female kneegros r just as vicious and violent if not more so than their male counterparts.....
...White Girl Bleed Alot.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LbuGEYg7CC8XX
u r the dl race..........you're knigras - and there aint nuffins u can do to change that.......
Gangs do not represent the majority of any race or gender you imbecile, that's why they are called gangs and not communities. From what you are saying about white women, it sounds like they just need to buy more Tampons. If we are nothing then what is a dumb animal like yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage issue squarely before U.S. Supreme... Fri Poof1 1
Ohio and U.S. companies in demand for truck dri... (Nov '12) Fri Erial 13
First aid and CPR courses in Leominster Fri jacob6181 3
Hospital awarded 'exemplar' status Nov 19 how really works ... 1
Car-service app Uber promotes free delivery of ... Nov 18 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
SkyRidge named Top Performer Nov 17 sue 1
Sutton's welcomes Brandy Robertson Nov 15 thoughts 7

Nursing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE