Black Nurse Who Was Told By Racist To...

Black Nurse Who Was Told By Racist To Not Touch Baby Settles Lawsuit

There are 167 comments on the NewsOne story from Sep 29, 2013, titled Black Nurse Who Was Told By Racist To Not Touch Baby Settles Lawsuit. In it, NewsOne reports that:

Tonya Battle , an African-American nurse at the Hurley Medical Center in Flint, Mich., settled a lawsuit with the hospital, after administrators allowed a racist to stop her, and other Black nurses, from providing care, according to MyFoxDetroit .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOne.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#141 Oct 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
True...I think there should be a law any parent teaching children hate racism and bigotry should lose those kids.
I totally agree with you... Let Big Brother decide what's good for children. That would solve everything.

Big Brother is fair. We can trust him.

Big Brother is captain love. Hating someone or something is very naughty. Hate is evil. We should just love everything in life, like an empty zombie. Let's make Big Brother proud.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#142 Oct 6, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in a white neighborhood with my husband you muslin egg sucking sheet nicca. Now what????
Here you are in here again....with that black person this and white person that sh*t. You're another one of those "mentally ill" people in the African American forum. Everyday with you mutha fucas its black this white that...for the last got damn 7 years? Do you know anything else bich? Its plain to see you are not from this country....not one...not one African American in this country will talk about that same sh*t...day in and day out...24/7. Bich, you'd think youu have covered every subject regarding to race and then turn around and rediscover it again and talk about the same sh*t in a different way. WE ARE TIRED OF YOU BICH! TAKE THAT SH*T BACK OVER TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM YOU DELUSIONAL DUMB AZZ CAUCASIAN DRUNK AZZ HOE! WE ARE TIRED OF YOU AND THAT SAME DUMB AZZ DIVIDE AND CONQUER BULLSH*T YOU SLING DAY IN AND DAY OUT. ALONG WITH THE LIES BIT*H.

YOU HAVE NO HUSBAND, YOU ARE NOT MARRIED...AND HALF THE SH*T YOU TALK ABOUT IS JUST FOR ATTENTION AND TO GET A RESPONSE THAT MAKES YOU FEEL GRATIFIED OF MAKING A PROBLEM OR CONCLICT IN THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY. YOU...THAT KOLA BI*CH...SAD-N-SH*T....AND THE TROLLS THAT COME IN DIFFERENT FLAVORS AND SIZES...CAN KIZZ ALL OUR MUTHA FUC*IN' AZZES...WE ARE TIRED OF YALLS SH*T...YOU MENTALLY ILL BIT*HES AND BASTARDS CAN TAKE YOUR TRAUMATIZED AZZES BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM...AND HOPEFULLY....WITH THE QUICKNESS! WE'D LOVE IT IF YOU GOT GONE...LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN SH*TTED ON! GET SOME NEW SH*T BI*CH...whenever I see you I get the vision of an aold run down problematic bi*ch runninng around getting everyone pizzed off while she stinks like the high heavens and is wearing the same got damn dress daily for the last 7 years. Thats too much bi*ch...we are tired of your azz...and you will see soon!

Location hidden

#146 Oct 6, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
we don't want kneegro nurses..........end of discussion.....
We don't want your azz but you're still here.
BIgKnob

United States

#150 Oct 6, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
we don't want kneegro nurses..........end of discussion.....
what makes you think your welcome on a black forum, pale face. Go get a tan you pink face mf..........
BIgKnob

United States

#151 Oct 6, 2013
Leroy wrote:
With the amount of bitter hatred blacks have for white people it is not safe to have a helpless white child being watched over by a black person.
you should have told jerry sandusky the convicted child molester that, that fornication expert..........like you other wht boys.......

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#152 Oct 6, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
That was when the whites were heap big Massa and black women were poor, defense slave women who they could order about. These are probably poor, uneducated white trash scum who are broke and feeling powerless in the world. They can stand the fact that even some black people are educated, have careers and are above them in status. They can no longer whip or push blacks around any longer to feel superior. So they try to humiliate and make a professional black person that is far above them feel inferior. Now I am not saying that an upper-class educated, well off white couple can't be racist either but they would handle their wishes in the handling of their child with more decorum. A more elitist husband would have arranged for his wife to have their baby in the hospital to ensure everything went well then that day or night whisked his wife and child home or to a private facility with hired private nurses of his choosing to take care of his baby and wife around the clock. They wouldn't have went to a public hospital asking it and their staff to follow their racism like those welfare white scum did.
I agree. My mother works as a nurse in a Hospital. Most bw nurses take their job seriously.
PANTHER PARTY

United States

#153 Oct 6, 2013
Im pretty sure that was just one of the many complaints that black woman had with that hospital..So, stop flattering yourselves white people into believing that BLACK PEOPLE live to cradle & caress PINK AZZ BABIES.haha She was most likely upset with how the hospital handled the whole situation! SO,WISE UP WHITE PEOPLE BECAUSE THIS IS A NEW DAY & AGE & PEOPLE ARENT GONNA TOLERATE IGNORANT RACIST BEHAVIOR ANYMORE!

Location hidden

#154 Oct 6, 2013
William wrote:
What's the problem? The parents should have the right to say who gets to touch their baby. Black nurses have been known to steal white babies.
Google it!
Parents if parents want their children not to be touched by a black nurses then they should spend the money to have their own private nurse and not dictate to public hospitals that employee all minorities. Remember it cost to be the boss.
PANTHER PARTY

United States

#155 Oct 6, 2013
Leroy wrote:
With the amount of bitter hatred blacks have for white people it is not safe to have a helpless white child being watched over by a black person.
Youre kidding right? News Flash Buddy...Black people don't sit around concerning ourselves with white people & all of your insecure issues!

Location hidden

#156 Oct 6, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. My mother works as a nurse in a Hospital. Most bw nurses take their job seriously.
Exactly! That black nurse as you mother did worked hard to get to where they are. They are intelligent, educated professionals and don't deserve being humiliated or ordered about by racist lowlifes.
BIgKnob

United States

#162 Oct 7, 2013
Burrito Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You can have our trash. Even obese, low-class hogs deserve some lovin' too, even if it is bestiality.
that comes from weak recessive genes, thanks but no thanks you keep you trash......the garbage is where they belong....
Brian Adam

East Hartford, CT

#165 Oct 20, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> you should have told jerry sandusky the convicted child molester that, that fornication expert..........like you other wht boys.......
Here's another f#%king gem. All white men are fornicators and child molesters. I doubt you finished junior high and, bluegummer. You probably cant walk down the main artery of disused, demilitarized town without bei.g hit by a car or punched in the face. GTFU!!!
LION

Charlotte, NC

#167 Oct 20, 2013
are any blacks going to support a black owned bank this week?
This is the best way to fight racism.
Brian Adam

United States

#168 Oct 20, 2013
Huh wrote:
If I was black nurse would have looked at parent smiled and said,.,.....HOPE YOUR KKK LITTLE BABY DIES...BYE NAZI. and walked away.
Three things: 1. I rather doubt someo.e with your intellect could finigh high school, 2. I hope you never have children, 3. I bet I can find rope and a tree for your sorry, f#%king ass.

Location hidden

#173 Oct 21, 2013
Nurses everywhere listen....if you are told by a Caucasian woman not to touch her baby. Leave her baby just like it is...in the middle of putting on a diaper...no diaper...with something smeared on its body...tubes half stuck in...wherever that point is...walk to the icove or where ever...call your supervisor and tell her what the woman said, and when your supervisor goes to handle the problem...GO ON BREAK FOR FIFTEEN MINUTES. IN ANY COURT OF LAW, YOU SHOULD BE SAFE. Then you don't have to deal with the patient or her baby again. Its that plain and simple. look at it as a favor. Now shut down this chewing gum thread.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#174 Oct 21, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
Nurses everywhere listen....if you are told by a Caucasian woman not to touch her baby. Leave her baby just like it is...in the middle of putting on a diaper...no diaper...with something smeared on its body...tubes half stuck in...wherever that point is...walk to the icove or where ever...call your supervisor and tell her what the woman said, and when your supervisor goes to handle the problem...GO ON BREAK FOR FIFTEEN MINUTES. IN ANY COURT OF LAW, YOU SHOULD BE SAFE. Then you don't have to deal with the patient or her baby again. Its that plain and simple. look at it as a favor. Now shut down this chewing gum thread.
but how can they tell if the blak nurse has washed her hands?.......if her hands r covered in sh**, u wouldn't b able to tell coz she is the same colour as the sh**?.......

Location hidden

#175 Oct 21, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
What white, green or blue woman are you going to find in the middle of a smelly diaper change is going to tell the nurse not to touch her baby?

Location hidden

#176 Oct 21, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Capree ----
You said "Thanks".--- You bet.
You said "but I still say a law could be implemented".----
I don't mean to come across as combative.--- But, there are reasons why a law such as this hasn't been implemented.
It is because it deals with speech.
Because it deals with "thoughts".
If a law such as what the poster who is going by the name of "Huh" would be implemented.---
It is a speech law.
It is a "thought" law.
It would violate the United States freedom of speech.
It violates Americans rights.
I am talking about when thoughts become actions.

Since: Nov 10

#177 Oct 21, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
Tell that neanderthal to have her cubs in a forrest next time. Going to a public hospital requesting certain races touch her cub lmao she should have went to the vet.
HaHa! Good one...
Exit Stage Left

United States

#178 Oct 21, 2013
William wrote:
What's the problem? The parents should have the right to say who gets to touch their baby. Black nurses have been known to steal white babies.
Google it!
Good point. Afterall, she was TOLD not to touch the white baby. That should have been the end of the whole matter right there but of course it wasn't. It just got the typical negro drama bandwagon fired up. Just more proof that negroes are too simple minded to take a hint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nursing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whistle-blowing nurse wants action on Nunavut n... (Mar '15) Wed anonymous 169
News Nurse anesthetists aren't the same as anesthesi... (Sep '10) Apr 22 Stanley 143
News Providence's pediatric ICU earns top carea Apr 15 Way to go 1
News Profile: Miranda Blackwell Apr 11 Labia Whisperer 2
News Atchison Verizon store closes Apr 8 Okie 1
News Nurses Being Turned Away at Canadian Border Mar '17 Jimbob 1
Has anyone heard of or used a stank Buster pen? Mar '17 Heather 3
More from around the web