Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
survivor for retardee

United States

#3525 Nov 27, 2012
This isn't an internet thread on a Mass Senator
This isn't an internet thread on President
at this point, this isn't even an internet thread on politics at all.

It's Floriturd Retardee's personal game of survivor against all other posters on topix.

He will outwit outlast and survive to be the last one to post here.
He will have the last word.

Even if he has to check it around the clock night and day
ready to respond to each and every post.
Get over it

Lowell, MA

#3526 Nov 27, 2012
survivor for retardee wrote:
This isn't an internet thread on a Mass Senator
This isn't an internet thread on President
at this point, this isn't even an internet thread on politics at all.
It's Floriturd Retardee's personal game of survivor against all other posters on topix.
He will outwit outlast and survive to be the last one to post here.
He will have the last word.
Even if he has to check it around the clock night and day
ready to respond to each and every post.
And your point is ?
And you will check it around the clock to see if Retiree is still on.
Right stupid. LMAO,
survivor for retardee

United States

#3527 Nov 27, 2012
Get over it wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is ?
Right stupid. LMAO,
Pssst

This will probably go right over that dim bulb head of yours,

but I don't have to be here around the click to SEE that Floritard has responded to every single post here,
but he DOES have to be be here around the clock to respond to them all as they are posted.

Get it?

I didn't think so.
For sure

Medford, MA

#3528 Nov 27, 2012
I feel sorry for retiree. I think he's lonely. He's even asking total strangers on here to go have a cheeseburger with him. Just let him be. This gives him something to look forward to.
Hillary 2016

Epping, NH

#3529 Nov 27, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>You as usual are comparing apples and oranges and making your usual assumptions about me, don’t you ever tire about being so wrong in what you post?
Its damn shame those four people were murdered and I believe a forceful retaliation is warranted just as it was for 9/11, but that won’t happen because we as Americans choose not to be the aggressors. In my opinion situations like that are going to continue because those people (whatever you want to call them) do not know how to live in peace. I also believe that as soon as one of those country’s obtain a nuclear weapon they will use it causing a full war in that entire region. So let us pray that we never see that day.
The wingnuts that post on these threads have very short memories when it come to middle east terrorist attacks.The icon of the Republican Party Ronald Reagan was warned by Casper Wienberger about stationing marines in Beruit,and we all know how that ended. Anyone with even a slight grasp of history knows that these attacks have gone on for decades.Until we stop trying to police the world and propping up dictators this will never stop.We live in the greatest country in the world.Unfortunately,we also have a lot of dirty laundry.
Hillary 2016

Epping, NH

#3530 Nov 27, 2012
when it comes-typo
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3531 Nov 27, 2012
For sure wrote:
I feel sorry for retiree. I think he's lonely. He's even asking total strangers on here to go have a cheeseburger with him. Just let him be. This gives him something to look forward to.
Don't feel sorry for me, you have yourself to contend with and that looks like a life time job.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3532 Nov 27, 2012
Get over it wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is ?
Right stupid. LMAO,
That clown has No Point, he's here because he has nothing else to do, just ignore those type of posts as they have no meaning.
no way

United States

#3533 Nov 27, 2012
That btch will even get nominated
Get over it

Lowell, MA

#3534 Nov 27, 2012
survivor for retardee wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst
This will probably go right over that dim bulb head of yours,
but I don't have to be here around the click to SEE that Floritard has responded to every single post here,
but he DOES have to be be here around the clock to respond to them all as they are posted.
Get it?
I didn't think so.
Yes you do.
That is what you are doing now.
You want him to anser you. And you will anser him.
LMAO,
What a jerk you are.

D U H.
For sure

Medford, MA

#3535 Nov 27, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>Don't feel sorry for me, you have yourself to contend with and that looks like a life time job.
I'm sorry I feel sorry for you. It's ok that you keep posting and responding to people on here. I feel for you old man. No hard feelings ok?
Wifey

Fitchburg, MA

#3536 Nov 27, 2012
Keep the old codger busy, that way I can continue to give his friends smoothies at the retirement home activity room.
No Clinton

Medford, MA

#3537 Nov 27, 2012
Hillary 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> The wingnuts that post on these threads have very short memories when it come to middle east terrorist attacks.The icon of the Republican Party Ronald Reagan was warned by Casper Wienberger about stationing marines in Beruit,and we all know how that ended. Anyone with even a slight grasp of history knows that these attacks have gone on for decades.Until we stop trying to police the world and propping up dictators this will never stop.We live in the greatest country in the world.Unfortunately,we also have a lot of dirty laundry.
So who's responsible for the USS Cole when Clinton was president?

Praxis33

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3538 Nov 27, 2012
No Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>
So who's responsible for the USS Cole when Clinton was president?
I don't know, maybe the thugs that attacked the ship?
No Clinton

Medford, MA

#3539 Nov 27, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, maybe the thugs that attacked the ship?
Well she or he insinuated that Beirut was Reagan's fault. So by that reasoning, the Cole bombing must be Clinton's fault.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#3540 Nov 27, 2012
No Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>
Well she or he insinuated that Beirut was Reagan's fault. So by that reasoning, the Cole bombing must be Clinton's fault.
It'd be so refreshing if people stopped thinking like children.
No Clinton

Medford, MA

#3541 Nov 27, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
It'd be so refreshing if people stopped thinking like children.
Good answer! I think it would be refreshing for people to stop lecturing others on history while conveniently leaving out facts. We aren't all stupid and uneducated. Was that mature enough for you??

Praxis33

Location hidden

#3542 Nov 27, 2012
No Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>
Good answer! I think it would be refreshing for people to stop lecturing others on history while conveniently leaving out facts. We aren't all stupid and uneducated. Was that mature enough for you??
Indeed it was. People are far to wedded to the people they support politically. Politics is not the same thing as football. And, though I love the Pats, my life is not fundamentally different whether they win or lose the Superbowl.

You'd think that some of these blowhards lost a loved one because Obama won. They need to grow up.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3544 Nov 28, 2012
For sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry I feel sorry for you. It's ok that you keep posting and responding to people on here. I feel for you old man. No hard feelings ok?
I don't know what the hell you are posting about, what's your point?
lol

United States

#3545 Nov 28, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know what the hell you are posting about, what's your point?
You are questioning drivel posted by someone else Florida?

That's a riot.

Try skipping a few posts, instead of replying to every single one,
and maybe you'd gain some credibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letter: Time running out for historic Sturbridg... Aug 21 TKozy43 1
The Negro OfAmerica Is THE TRUE DECENDANTS of H... (Apr '12) Aug 16 WAKE UP 19
News Classic Italian family cuisine at its very best (Mar '08) Aug 11 Mr Mike Dulude 9
News Outgoing Pittsfield city councilor's 12-year ru... (Dec '15) Aug 2 DCF CPS DSS are ... 15
hooters (Sep '15) Jul '16 Mike Amboy 2
News 1 arrested, 2 vehicles burned in Gardner domest... Jul '16 Fred 1
News Polish official criticized over Jewish massacre... Jul '16 uther pendragon 1

Northborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Northborough Mortgages