Norway is it democrat or dictator? th...

Norway is it democrat or dictator? they say More Democracy More Transparency OH

Posted in the Oslo, Norway Forum

honest moroccan - Karim

Nesebar, Bulgaria

#1 Sep 1, 2013
Part #1 read part # 2 under

As far as I do know is that all Norwegian ministers, political party leaders , talks about fighting for human rights , justice , equality. Just in the law, and the law is over all. I have a case against an ex police prosecutor, his name is Arne Donald Andersen I reviewed him officially more than 48 times to the Norwegian prosecuting authority leaders , police , Ministry of Justice , Parliament , and almost all the State public sectors in Norway , and of course the special units for Police criminal issue , Here is some taste of his personality and his ethics as " Norwegian jurist " who the hell is this ethic . He punishes those who break the law, but he breaks the law itself.

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/artikkel.p...

I have strong evidence 170 documentation and 12 witnesses against him , special units of the police criminal issues or affairs, never investigated charges against him neutrally according to Norwegian law paragraphs § 166 and § 168, because he has a lot of ex colleagues and friends who work in law enforcement and in prosecuting authority offices, and so justice sectors around, " camaraderie used here " all I wanted is a clarity in the case and a justice decision verdict ., or the case brought to the Norwegian court for justice and fairness , I wanted nothing more than this. Special units for Police criminal issues has treated my review against him 8 times, but never questioned him , never questioned witnesses, never name evidence documentation which showing what he done wrong in its verdict " in reality, the case against him was never treated democrat . I have sent letters and evidence material to the former Justice Minister Knut Storberget registered 61 times, where I 've asked him to give order for continuation of fairness in my case., he never answered my inquiries. no one listened to me , no one was willing to help me or at least listen to my point view about that was wrong , everyone ignored me , even some famous lawyers in Oslo refuses to take the case against him. Although I was willing to pay them. They told me that he was their colleague. In January 16. 2012, I was arrested in my home of 10 armed special Norwegian police force exactly like that Ben Laden . since then I been charged with threat to Arne Donald Andersen , because I write about my story on Facebook and formulas for what he has done to me , I was imprisoned for five months and ordered to pay compensation to him , I never said any violence words against him at all , but the Norwegian judges. Norwegian police. Norwegian prosecutors all worked together and co-operated to penalize, tyrannized me. insulted me. And mobbing me, and prisoner me, to keep silence on this issue, It will never happen until the case investigate neutrally and brought to the Norwegian court or international court for justice and equality

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oslo, Norway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to get Quality Weed / Hashish & Meds in Oslo Sun Nick 2
Poll Need An Urgent Loan Then Contact us at Ehijie4r... (Mar '14) Jan 11 Paul Glover 3
News Sting brought what to Globes? Jan 10 LOCK 15
How to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Oslo... Jan 8 Howard Mark 1
a new prototype of electric car: likes and disl... Nov '16 Italian Students 1
Norwegian people are extremely selfish (Dec '15) Nov '16 So Done with It 29
News Krill Oil Beats Fish Oil for Glucose Control (Sep '11) Nov '16 herbalfreak 5
More from around the web