Prasugrel: The Real-Life Perspective ...

Prasugrel: The Real-Life Perspective [Editorials]

There are 2 comments on the Circulation story from May 22, 2013, titled Prasugrel: The Real-Life Perspective [Editorials]. In it, Circulation reports that:

From the HeartDrug Research Laboratories, Johns Hopkins University, Towson, Maryland ; and Department of Cardiology, Division of Medicine, Oslo University Hospital Ulleval and Institute for Clinical Sciences, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Circulation.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 May 22, 2013

Anonymous Proxy

#2 May 31, 2013
I have used for about 3 years and find their products to be reliable and speedily delivered. The Support team are very promt and helpful in solving any issues that arise,caused by my errors not the company's. I was a little sceptical initially about buying generic products rather than brand names. However, the Mens' Health products I have bought have been equally as efficatious as the brand names at a fraction of the cost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oslo, Norway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Merkel, Zerai, Pope Francis all in Nobel Peace ... 22 hr SpaceBlues 2
i want one mistress Thu trey 1
Ladki ko chudne ki ichha kab hoti h. (Apr '11) Wed rahul roy 275
chudai k liye girl chahiye reply me (Mar '15) Oct 6 raj luthra 27
Dirty girls need sex in Oslo now! (Feb '14) Sep 30 bittu 6
Non-believing White boy marries Muslim Somali Girl (May '09) Sep 26 Jody 120
News F18News: Russia - Another enforced liquidation,... Sep 19 BetheljudgmentDan... 71
More from around the web