Carbon pollution up to 2 million pounds a second

Dec 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News Times

The amount of heat-trapping pollution the world spewed rose again last year by 3 percent.

Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Apr 5, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Norwegian-Americ an

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it's "pinheadlitesout" with the useless babble hot air it spews daily.


Is THAT all you commies have to say here? What's worse?? Some "babble" pointing out the gigantic hippocrisy among the elitist ruling class in Norway? Pointing out that a prime minister who crashes another car, leaving fake address note and then leaves has no credibility when it comes to trust? Or is it "hot air" to point out how much Norway contributes to the plague they themselves are diagnosing everybody else with? Or what about all habitat as have so lightly been destroyed in Norway (and the "developing world" whenever NORAD got some job to make another dam to destroy another habitat belonging to some troublesome minorities bothering some other dictator) in order to proclaim "green" energy??

I have also lived in Norway once upon a time. I'm not talking about things I have not endured. I have been taxed to death as a 16 year old working too much while lazy punks laugh in the face of those too stupid not to realize what mules they are.

Wouldn't say anything if they just kept this charade to themselves, but when I have to deal with globalist tools from the same place asking the world to raise our taxes, ban our guns and take our liberties away!! That is not happening. So I fight back and try enlightening those who care. I am not surprised over those where trying their regular elitist bullying. You guys have to talk about something else. Amazing how gullible and dumb so many of you guys really are. Your leaders are laughing every day they see their subjects apologize for them....
PHD

Overton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Norwegian-American wrote:
<quoted text>
Is THAT all you commies have to say here? What's worse?? Some "babble" pointing out the gigantic hippocrisy among the elitist ruling class in Norway? Pointing out that a prime minister who crashes another car, leaving fake address note and then leaves has no credibility when it comes to trust? Or is it "hot air" to point out how much Norway contributes to the plague they themselves are diagnosing everybody else with? Or what about all habitat as have so lightly been destroyed in Norway (and the "developing world" whenever NORAD got some job to make another dam to destroy another habitat belonging to some troublesome minorities bothering some other dictator) in order to proclaim "green" energy??
I have also lived in Norway once upon a time. I'm not talking about things I have not endured. I have been taxed to death as a 16 year old working too much while lazy punks laugh in the face of those too stupid not to realize what mules they are.
Wouldn't say anything if they just kept this charade to themselves, but when I have to deal with globalist tools from the same place asking the world to raise our taxes, ban our guns and take our liberties away!! That is not happening. So I fight back and try enlightening those who care. I am not surprised over those where trying their regular elitist bullying. You guys have to talk about something else. Amazing how gullible and dumb so many of you guys really are. Your leaders are laughing every day they see their subjects apologize for them....
You need to seek anger managemant help.You made a mothfull of ASSumptions of your---self.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fetid feces face flip flopper fiend wrote:
You need to seek anger managemant(sic) help.You made a mothfull(sic).....
"fetid feces face flip flopper fiend" needs spelling management. But "fetid feces face flip flopper fiend" needs most for him, slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threat management.
PHD

Overton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 30, 2013
 
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
"fetid feces face flip flopper fiend" needs spelling management. But "fetid feces face flip flopper fiend" needs most for him, slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threat management.
More and More Diarrheas from the “pinheadlitesout”.
AntiGlobalist westerner

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 31, 2013
 
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>You need to seek anger managemant help.You made a mothfull of ASSumptions of your---self.
When a mocked jester makes royalty look like fools, who's the jester? Likewise, how many times do people without arguments sitting on a high horse have to experience calling others all kind of names instead of answering the question of why THEY get to ride and not the serfs on foot??

Otherwise, thanks for the AM advice. You clearly live in the statist bubble where everyone outside has an issue. Go and vote "bulke-Jens" for another 4 while reaping your own waters some more. Being a globalist tool appears a Norwegian badge of honor for the nobility in the state.. Go figure!!
PHD

Montalba, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Apr 1, 2013
 
AntiGlobalist westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
When a mocked jester makes royalty look like fools, who's the jester? Likewise, how many times do people without arguments sitting on a high horse have to experience calling others all kind of names instead of answering the question of why THEY get to ride and not the serfs on foot??
Otherwise, thanks for the AM advice. You clearly live in the statist bubble where everyone outside has an issue. Go and vote "bulke-Jens" for another 4 while reaping your own waters some more. Being a globalist tool appears a Norwegian badge of honor for the nobility in the state.. Go figure!!
You begged for it so I respond in kind. Actually you live in a scientific science fiction bubble where everyone has an issue that would disagree with your scientific science fiction agenda.
AntiGlobalist westerner

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Apr 5, 2013
 
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>You begged for it so I respond in kind. Actually you live in a scientific science fiction bubble where everyone has an issue that would disagree with your scientific science fiction agenda.
Still not able to hold your own ground here when it comes to arguments? How long will it take until you attempt this marginalization? If I DO live in such a "bubble" or just read sci-fi, why are you struggling with serious conversation? Did it hit home THAT hard?

Heir Norge!! Vi er alltid best. Ingen kan moralisere bedre enn OSS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••