F18News Summary: Armenia; Belarus; Kazakhstan; Turkey;

There are 17 comments on the Groong story from Dec 7, 2012, titled F18News Summary: Armenia; Belarus; Kazakhstan; Turkey;. In it, Groong reports that:

FORUM 18 NEWS SERVICE, Oslo, Norway http://www.forum18.org/ The right to believe, to worship and witness The right to change one's belief or religion The right to join together and express one's belief =============================================== 3 December 2012 ARMENIA: TWO NEW IMPRISONMENTS AS STRASBOURG AGAIN FINES GOVERNMENT ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Groong.

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 7, 2012
1.Obligatory service is against personal freedoms and need to abolish immediately.

2.Turkey and ex USSR countries need to become liberal countries and to be part of eu-nato-euro.
news junkie

Welland, Canada

#2 Dec 8, 2012
Time for a history/geography lesson moron! Turkey IS a NATO member nation. And if you look at a map you will see it is the only nation that straddles two continents.

Part of Istanbul is in Asia. Cross the Bosporus and you will still be in Istanbul but in Europe.

Class dismissed.

“Liberalism”

Location hidden

#3 Dec 8, 2012
We know that Turkey is in NATO, and that belong in Europe and in Asia.

And?

PS.Turkey is State. Not nation. Turkish citizens are from many nations. And now we talking for Turkish State.
BMW

Santee, CA

#4 Dec 8, 2012
european2012 wrote:
And?
PS.Turkey is State. Not nation. Turkish citizens are from many nations. And now we talking for Turkish State.
Listen, after Turks acknowledge the bloody crimes of their fathers, and returned all of their stolen lands back to their original owners, then we can sit down and have a conversation.
Mary Joe

Beirut, Lebanon

#5 Dec 8, 2012
Yeah can you imagine a 70.000.000 nation have done nothing important,
But a small Armenian nation had put enormous impact in Science, technology , Arts, Archtecture, Culture, Health.
BMW

Santee, CA

#6 Dec 8, 2012
Mary Joe wrote:
But a small Armenian nation had put enormous impact in Science, technology , Arts, Archtecture, Culture, Health.
No guts, no glory. When a nation of 70 million+ fails to come face to face with the truth, and settle the matter with full dignity and honor, their own cowardice will eventually catch up with them, and their own children will tear apart the land which was never their's to begin with!
news junkie

Welland, Canada

#7 Dec 8, 2012
european2012 wrote:
And?
If you know that Turkey is a member of NATO. why did you mention in your first comment that it should become part of NATO?

“Liberalism”

Location hidden

#8 Dec 9, 2012
news junkie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know that Turkey is a member of NATO. why did you mention in your first comment that it should become part of NATO?
I not was talking only for Turkey, but for many countries. And i not told "to become" but i told "to be part of".

“Liberalism”

Location hidden

#9 Dec 9, 2012
BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, after Turks acknowledge the bloody crimes of their fathers, and returned all of their stolen lands back to their original owners, then we can sit down and have a conversation.
Who are the original owners?

Before Turkey was the Ottoman Empire. Before was the Roman Empire. Before was the Macedonia. Before was others.

Maybe and USA need to return to indigenus Mayas?

Where in time you want to we return? In 15 century? In 8 century? Before Jesus? At ancient Greece and ancient Egypt? At homo-sapiens?
Dardanelli

Istanbul, Turkey

#10 Dec 9, 2012
Mary Joe wrote:
haha when I read your post I dreamed a country like Italy, france but armenia ?:):):)

Read and learn :

http://www.eurasianet.org/node/63810

hahaa

Export rate ?

enjoy your 157th place while Uganda is 123rd!!:):) hahaha http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/eco_exp-eco...

Tourism ? hmmm people wonder Armenia very much!!:):)

enjoy your 113rd position while Uganda, Mozambique even Ghana is more popular than Armenia!!:):)

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/eco_tou_arr...
Mary Joe

Beirut, Lebanon

#11 Dec 10, 2012
Don't get dummy so proud.
Armenia is now freed,, and after a century will shine bright...
You Turks had nothing except that Palace of Topkapi...and you have put efforts since 1980 to be much modernized... The accent your talking about ,, it doesn't work on Armenians, who have participated to build a WHOLE WORLD,,, their method is working everywhere,..
You crumpt the toilet now your sitting on is an Armenian creation the bath that your taking is an Armenian bath savage mongoloturd. The colourful TV (now LCD) is an Armenian creation, The lazor is... Clothing....cosmetics...bed... ..your sleeping....lights you're turning on.... Discovery of petrolium..and the list is soooooooo long. What else asshole.
Go and play in the backyards of central Asia
Dardanelli

Istanbul, Turkey

#12 Dec 13, 2012
Mary Joe wrote:
Don't get dummy so proud.
Armenia is now freed,, and after a century will shine bright...
You Turks had nothing except that Palace of Topkapi...and you have put efforts since 1980 to be much modernized... The accent your talking about ,, it doesn't work on Armenians, who have participated to build a WHOLE WORLD,,, their method is working everywhere,..
You crumpt the toilet now your sitting on is an Armenian creation the bath that your taking is an Armenian bath savage mongoloturd. The colourful TV (now LCD) is an Armenian creation, The lazor is... Clothing....cosmetics...bed... ..your sleeping....lights you're turning on.... Discovery of petrolium..and the list is soooooooo long. What else asshole.
Go and play in the backyards of central Asia
you should work harder to catch Uganda firstly!!:):)
Mary Joe

Beirut, Lebanon

#13 Dec 13, 2012
Hey lol the WORLD remember!!!!!!!
THE WORLD the entire PLANET... Not just a specific country!!!!!!!!
Danderelli,,,,,,,!!! Could you for a second imagine IF the WHOLE Armenian nation was living in their home land...... what a sparkling country we would HAVE????
but on the other hand what the destiny of other countries would be.....????
BMW

Santee, CA

#14 Dec 13, 2012
Dardanelli wrote:
<quoted text>
you should work harder to catch Uganda firstly!!:):)
If the Armenians were to replace Turks, and live in a land mass the size of Turkey, that country would become as powerful as Germany, if not stronger!
Mary Joe

Beirut, Lebanon

#15 Dec 13, 2012
Great BMW.....but believe me I'm happy for the world too....people everywhere are laughing, learning, communicating, sharing everything together. Living much better then the past centuries. Their wounds are healing little by little...
Forgetting the past and trying to live the future....
Dardanelli

Istanbul, Turkey

#16 Dec 18, 2012
BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Armenians were to replace Turks, and live in a land mass the size of Turkey, that country would become as powerful as Germany, if not stronger!
we have a great word for your kind of stupid concerns:

Halamin tassaklari olsa idi amcam olurdu.

means

If my father's sister ever had balls, she would be my uncle!!:):):)

You are even worse than faroe islands!!:):)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faroe_Islands
ThehalfSamihalfN orwegian

Alta, Norway

#17 Dec 18, 2012
Dardanelli wrote:
<quoted text>
we have a great word for your kind of stupid concerns:
Halamin tassaklari olsa idi amcam olurdu.
means
If my father's sister ever had balls, she would be my uncle!!:):):)
You are even worse than faroe islands!!:):)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faroe_Islands
What is wrong with the faroe islands?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oslo, Norway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white 9 hr Ainu 10
Non-believing White boy marries Muslim Somali Girl (May '09) 19 hr sarah 119
Ladki ko chudne ki ichha kab hoti h. (Apr '11) Apr 26 Kabir 186
Jobs for English Speakers in Oslo, Norway TEFL ESL (Feb '09) Apr 22 Miljan 290
Trying to find someone in oslo (Apr '11) Apr 20 health 3
God worships Israel!!!. Apr 19 God worships Israel 1
I made a project for norway! :)) Apr 11 norwayje_1900 1
More from around the web