Anders Behring Breivik: motives of a ...

Anders Behring Breivik: motives of a mass murderer

There are 47 comments on the Guardian Unlimited story from Jul 23, 2011, titled Anders Behring Breivik: motives of a mass murderer. In it, Guardian Unlimited reports that:

Killer is not ashamed of his terrorist act of massacring Norwegians and bombing government offices in Oslo Anders Behring Breivik, had fundamentalist views, hated liberal politics, Muslims and immigrants, and is believed to have well thought out and planned his attacks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guardian Unlimited.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hitler

Bucharest, Romania

#46 Aug 1, 2011
Anders Behring Breivik = for president or maybe in the E.U commision
Question

Finland

#47 Aug 1, 2011
yeah and romania gets colonized by the trondheimers
you can go pick up children for servants

Since: Jan 11

Oakland, CA

#48 Aug 1, 2011
everyone the "asian sephardic/ashekanazi look just like the hindu/paki/arabs, they are involved with foreign nationalist drug fronts and will obtain a wannabe post somewhere and sell narcotics, they'll pull a "wannabe double up get back" real fast(causing people to attack others), since they are from islands and islands are self enclosed entitys,if 20- 50 people enter a island nation with a disease in time most of the island will get infected. So the asian sephardic/ashekanazi are a biohazard. they'll watch a spouse die of std's and won't inform them after they infected them, if they are on std meds, they will not test positive for std's with the saliva test.
Waihekeisland

United States

#52 Aug 17, 2011
Ball wrote:
Mr Anderson I don't think you've heard of the Whitney Houston song where she sings I believe the children are our future treat them well ..
There are children being used as sex slave in many countries.Do you think that they are being treated well?How about children forced to do work as indentured servants or slaves,do you think that they are being treated well?Do you think that the child abusers have heard Whitney Houston's song or care about the lyrics in that song?About those children at the island in Norway.They were not children,they were young adults.
Mikhk

Lahore, Pakistan

#55 Nov 16, 2011
Maybe this Jerry sandusky Brevik hybrid jew, was'nt able to rape boys in a jewish rites of passage to suck gentile boy's scmeckels. Breivik looks like Jerry Sandusky jew ape pedo hungry tralmudic ritual killer.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#56 Nov 17, 2011
Mikhk wrote:
Maybe this Jerry sandusky Brevik hybrid jew, was'nt able to rape boys in a jewish rites of passage to suck gentile boy's scmeckels. Breivik looks like Jerry Sandusky jew ape pedo hungry tralmudic ritual killer.
Breivik`s actions reflects the general views of Norwegians. Norwegians such as myself hate all camel fcking Muslims, like you Mikhk. So what do you think of that?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#57 Nov 17, 2011
Breivik Breivik Breivik

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oslo, Norway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beginning of the end for Norway. 13 hr VeganTiger 1
Ladki ko chudne ki ichha kab hoti h. (Apr '11) 21 hr abhay sonkar 244
chudai k liye girl chahiye reply me Sep 1 Raj aryan 13
News Norway Pension Fund Makes Strides (Mar '14) Aug 31 VeganTiger 6
Corruption at Ebay and Corporate Criminality Ex... Aug 29 MerchantOnline 1
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Feb '15) Aug 20 Miyagi 24
ladkiyon ko maryada me rakhane ka upay Aug 19 loved by God 3
More from around the web