Anders Behring Breivik: motives of a mass murderer

Jul 23, 2011 Full story: Guardian Unlimited 47

Killer is not ashamed of his terrorist act of massacring Norwegians and bombing government offices in Oslo Anders Behring Breivik, had fundamentalist views, hated liberal politics, Muslims and immigrants, and is believed to have well thought out and planned his attacks.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ball

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Jul 23, 2011
Mr Anderson I don't think you've heard of the Whitney Houston song where she sings I believe the children are our future treat them well ..

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#3 Jul 24, 2011
Ball wrote:
Mr Anderson I don't think you've heard of the Whitney Houston song where she sings I believe the children are our future treat them well ..
YHVH children not god (governing oppressive device, good OLE deception, group of demons, government of deceivers. Feet Washed! Ignorance and fear still present but you have free will.
Tauqir

Islamabad, Pakistan

#4 Jul 25, 2011
So far no one consider this event as Terrorist activity. If this has been done by any of Muslim them the whole World start shouting about terrorism and fundametalism and cursing Muslims especially Arabs and Asian. But now West Stance is very Cooool

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#5 Jul 25, 2011
Tauqir wrote:
So far no one consider this event as Terrorist activity. If this has been done by any of Muslim them the whole World start shouting about terrorism and fundametalism and cursing Muslims especially Arabs and Asian. But now West Stance is very Cooool
You're an idiot. Google Norway terrorist attacks, and you'll see just about everyone calling it a terrorist attack. You will also see many people focusing on the extreme right as a source of potential terrorist attacks.

The main difference between this act and the average muslim terrorist attack: while Breivik's acts have been just about unanimously condemned, it really is no problem finding prominent muslims coming with all kind of excuses for a muslim terrorist attack.
TristanM

Bossier City, LA

#6 Jul 25, 2011
Until the goverments themselves start taking their own actions in to consideration, we are going to see more of these sensless terrorist activities world wide.

Just look at the right wing groups that have grown through out the world, people are besoming disinfranchised by their goverment and big businesses influence on their goverments.
TristanM

Bossier City, LA

#7 Jul 25, 2011
Tauqir wrote:
There is world condimnation against this terrorist act, where is the condimnation from the Islamic world for Islamic radicals and their actions?
Roosevelt

Mcintosh, MN

#8 Jul 25, 2011
Motive: Norway is going to recognize Palestine as a State on Wednesday.
Erik

Nordfjordeid, Norway

#9 Jul 25, 2011
The Norwegian government supports Hamas and Hezbolla, and several top officials in the Norwegian government have had secret talks with these terrorists.... I can prove it..
Justin

United States

#11 Jul 25, 2011
Tauqir wrote:
No one in the West is standing beside this Breivik guy. There are no chants of praise for this guy in the streets of Europe or the US, and no one is suggesting that Norway had it coming to them. He doesn't represent any ideological movement, other than whatever delusions he created in his own head. That being the case, there is no broader group of people to blame for this.

“Facts, not fiction”

Earth

#12 Jul 26, 2011
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
No one in the West is standing beside this Breivik guy. There are no chants of praise for this guy in the streets of Europe or the US, and no one is suggesting that Norway had it coming to them. He doesn't represent any ideological movement, other than whatever delusions he created in his own head. That being the case, there is no broader group of people to blame for this.
As I noted earlier, it is not difficult to find prominent muslims that support, or try to justify, muslim terrorist attacks.

However, we should also not be blind to the many people on the internet who try to justify Breitvik's actions. And Glenn Beck's comment on the youth camp (as being reminiscent of the Hitler Jugend) are getting dangerously close to an attempt at justification. The "well, I distance myself from what he did, but this is what happens, blablabla" of several commenters here and elsewhere is exactly the same as the "well, I distance myself from that they did, but this is what happens, blablabla" I've often heard from muslim apologists of terror attacks.
mud ham mad 72

Finland

#13 Jul 26, 2011
in a way extreme muslims and extreme nazis are similar.
VillageMystery

Huntsville, AL

#14 Jul 26, 2011
Marco the atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
As I noted earlier, it is not difficult to find prominent muslims that support, or try to justify, muslim terrorist attacks.
However, we should also not be blind to the many people on the internet who try to justify Breitvik's actions. And Glenn Beck's comment on the youth camp (as being reminiscent of the Hitler Jugend) are getting dangerously close to an attempt at justification. The "well, I distance myself from what he did, but this is what happens, blablabla" of several commenters here and elsewhere is exactly the same as the "well, I distance myself from that they did, but this is what happens, blablabla" I've often heard from muslim apologists of terror attacks.
You refer to cause and effect as "blablabla"? When a group feels marginalized and attacked they usually respond. Many Europeans have voiced their frustration about extreme Leftist policies in their countries and consider these policies to be foreign, destructive, and repulsive. The fact that I knew that it was a lone white nationalist from the very first report shows that I am aware of what Leftism breeds. Surely you have heard of the nationalistic movements of Germany, Italy, and Spain somewhere in history right? Leftism produced EVERY one of them.
Nationalist

Escalon, CA

#15 Jul 26, 2011
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like some things are getting mixed up
here. Breivik did not attack Norway, he attacked
the attackers of Norway.

The multiculturalist agenda is by no means
a friendly one.

“Facts, not fiction”

Earth

#16 Jul 26, 2011
VillageMystery wrote:
<quoted text>
You refer to cause and effect as "blablabla"? When a group feels marginalized and attacked they usually respond. Many Europeans have voiced their frustration about extreme Leftist policies in their countries and consider these policies to be foreign, destructive, and repulsive. The fact that I knew that it was a lone white nationalist from the very first report shows that I am aware of what Leftism breeds. Surely you have heard of the nationalistic movements of Germany, Italy, and Spain somewhere in history right? Leftism produced EVERY one of them.
QED.

You are doing exactly what muslim apologists do whenever a muslim terrorism attack is committed: blame the prior political actions of others.

“Facts, not fiction”

Earth

#17 Jul 26, 2011
Nationalist wrote:
<quoted text>
the attackers of Norway.
a friendly one.
And another apologist.
mud ham mad 72

Finland

#19 Jul 26, 2011
Nationalist wrote:
<quoted text>
the attackers of Norway.
a friendly one.
the nazi agenda is a sick one.
breivik is the worst norwegian.
he's sick, no logics no feelings.
was breivik a muslim in disguise?
muslim

Laurinburg, NC

#20 Jul 26, 2011
mud ham mad 72 wrote:
<quoted text>
the nazi agenda is a sick one.
breivik is the worst norwegian.
he's sick, no logics no feelings.
was breivik a muslim in disguise?
are you a smart person pretending to be an idiot? me thinks not.
mud ham mad 72

Finland

#21 Jul 26, 2011
me thinks you "1like" virgins girls and virgin boys like muhammad
muslim

Laurinburg, NC

#22 Jul 26, 2011
mud ham mad 72 wrote:
me thinks you "1like" virgins girls and virgin boys like muhammad
never really struck me to be honest.

*suspicious* why do ask?
Jan

Victoria, Canada

#23 Jul 26, 2011
Nationalist wrote:
<quoted text>
the attackers of Norway.
a friendly one.
A group of innocent children were attackers of Norway? How do you figure that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oslo, Norway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ALL rapes in Oslo, Norway are by Muslim Asylum ... (Jun '13) Sep 28 romeo 29
Ladki ko chudne ki ichha kab hoti h. (Apr '11) Sep 26 bro6sis9 164
Globalist peon tells us all to live close and t... Sep 16 VeganTiger 1
Most common male name in Oslo, Norway, is Mohammed Sep 14 The Forgotten 15
Norway Pension Fund Makes Strides (Mar '14) Sep 12 VeganTiger 2
Need An Urgent Loan Then Contact us at Ehijie4r... (Mar '14) Aug '14 Debasish das 2
Norway. Maybe Not Aug '14 pat42201 1

Oslo, Norway People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE