Looking for the roots of TIBERG

Looking for the roots of TIBERG

Posted in the Hammerfest, Norway Forum

Dave

AOL

#1 Oct 18, 2007
Hello
Im just doing some research on Tiberg family that many came from Norway. Hammerfest area too also Alta
Research for Tiberg

Madison, WI

#2 Jan 26, 2008
Hello,
Just writting another note seeking anyone who may have any info on Tiberg family that came from Norway also Hammerfest area too.
Pablo Puech

Bellaterra, Spain

#3 Jun 7, 2008
Research for Tiberg wrote:
Hello,
Just writting another note seeking anyone who may have any info on Tiberg family that came from Norway also Hammerfest area too.
Hi,
I´m a Spanish citizen descendant from Johan Petter Tiberg father of Eva Elisabeth Tiberg born in Hammerfest, you can find the family tree in www.geneanet.org
best regards
Dave

Marquette, MI

#4 Oct 15, 2008
Thanks for the info
Pablo Puech wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi,
I´m a Spanish citizen descendant from Johan Petter Tiberg father of Eva Elisabeth Tiberg born in Hammerfest, you can find the family tree in www.geneanet.org
best regards

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hammerfest, Norway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tanker makes first winter Arctic crossing (Dec '12) Dec '12 Coprolite1 51
News Aker Solutions moves north (Dec '11) Dec '11 Murna 1
News M 4.7, Svalbard region (Dec '11) Dec '11 Murna 1
News Most of Russian sailors hurt in traffic acciden... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Android 1
News Hammerfest (Dec '11) Dec '11 Android 1
News World's First Underwater Wind Farm, Er, Tidal T... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Poop 1
News StatoilHydro upsets environmentalists, again (Feb '08) Feb '08 abecedario 1
More from around the web