Serb nationalists burn Croatian flag in anger

Full story: WHIO 70
Croatian Gen. Ante Gotovina, right, is embraced by an unidentified Croatian war veteran upon his arrival to the airport in Zagreb, Croatia, Friday, Nov. Read more
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#41 Nov 19, 2012
Let the Serbs deal with their pedophile bishops such as Kacavenda, Pahomije and Filaret.
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

#42 Nov 19, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
Let the Serbs deal with their pedophile bishops such as Kacavenda, Pahomije and Filaret.
Sounds like you fancy the Bishop maybe you could get something going.
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#43 Nov 19, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking of Shit,you'r full of it.
You mistake me for being Serbian! I am no sh*t eating Serb!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#44 Nov 19, 2012
Nandrelle wrote:
<quoted text>
You mistake me for being Serbian! I am no sh*t eating Serb!
Well if it isn't the same Bosniak slave serving your Arab masters in Dubai lol.

Diroguavera or should I say Homoguavera hahahahahha.
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

#45 Nov 19, 2012
Nandrelle wrote:
<quoted text>
You mistake me for being Serbian! I am no sh*t eating Serb!
Believe me there is no mistaking you for a Serb you terrorist Rat.
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#46 Nov 20, 2012
American-progress wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if it isn't the same Bosniak slave serving your Arab masters in Dubai lol.
Diroguavera or should I say Homoguavera hahahahahha.
If I am serving Arab masters in Dubai as a slave then so are your own people you stupid Serbian! Why dont you use your brain you before you start commenting!

Let us remind the retarded Serbian fools that Serbs live and are very much present in UAE just like every other person from around the world! In other words we serve the same Arab masters..How are you Serbs any different from the rest! You should be greatful,the Arabs allow you live and work in UAE!
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#47 Nov 20, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me there is no mistaking you for a Serb you terrorist Rat.
I am no sh*t eating Serb!! So why dont you take the Serb identity and flush it in the toliet!

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#48 Nov 20, 2012
American-progress wrote:
This is a good thing, Serbs have a God given right to peacefully express their anger.
Especially after Serbs went through so much trouble to arrest Karadizic and Milosevic, this shows how much the Croats are serious about reconciliation.
Shooting to kill and shooting in selfdefense when someone fully armed enters your home, are two different things Danko. You Serbs still see through Milosevic`s glasses.
Vox Deorum

Huizhou, China

#49 Nov 20, 2012
Oh, but you ARE a sh!t eating Bosnia-HerzeGOVNIA moslem
that deosn't even know what the name of its nationality is, so you change it every two decades or so.
Nandrelle wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no sh*t eating Serb!! So why dont you take the Serb identity and flush it in the toliet!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#50 Nov 20, 2012
Nandrelle wrote:
<quoted text>
If I am serving Arab masters in Dubai as a slave then so are your own people you stupid Serbian! Why dont you use your brain you before you start commenting!
Let us remind the retarded Serbian fools that Serbs live and are very much present in UAE just like every other person from around the world! In other words we serve the same Arab masters..How are you Serbs any different from the rest! You should be greatful,the Arabs allow you live and work in UAE!
So what if Serbs are in Dubai as U.N workers and peace keepers? This just shows your talking out of your Musliman dupe, kucka kurva.

The Republika od Srpska will break away from the rest of Bosnia, and we will let the Croats have the Western half of Bosnia, that will basically leave you with nothing.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#51 Nov 20, 2012
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Shooting to kill and shooting in selfdefense when someone fully armed enters your home, are two different things Danko. You Serbs still see through Milosevic`s glasses.
Albanians in Kosovo made the first acts of aggression against the Serbs, so then Milosevic in Belgrade was forced to act in order to protect Serbian citizens in Kosovo from the ravaging Albanians.

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#52 Nov 20, 2012
American-progress wrote:
<quoted text>
Albanians in Kosovo made the first acts of aggression against the Serbs, so then Milosevic in Belgrade was forced to act in order to protect Serbian citizens in Kosovo from the ravaging Albanians.
Remove those glasses Danko.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#53 Nov 20, 2012
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Remove those glasses Danko.
No glasses here, only the eyes of an intellectual and enlightened western man.
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#54 Nov 20, 2012
Vox Deorum wrote:
Oh, but you ARE a sh!t eating Bosnia-HerzeGOVNIA moslem
that deosn't even know what the name of its nationality is, so you change it every two decades or so.
<quoted text>
Who told you i was moslem you dumb Serbian sh*t? I know my identity and my nationality and its NOT Serbian! You can take your Serbian identity and flush it down the toliet!

192 countries are present in the UAE but wait my mistake they must be all muslim!
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#55 Nov 20, 2012
American-progress wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if Serbs are in Dubai as U.N workers and peace keepers? This just shows your talking out of your Musliman dupe, kucka kurva.
The Republika od Srpska will break away from the rest of Bosnia, and we will let the Croats have the Western half of Bosnia, that will basically leave you with nothing.
It doesnt matter what you say or what you think,Serbs are present in the UAE in large numbers just like everybody else.
RS was to break away,it would have done it a long time again instead of talking! Wait till,when we,as soon as, as soon as they,well,they will!

And as usual,the Serbian involves religion! I am just sitting here and thinking what a religious donkey you are!

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#57 Nov 21, 2012
Proud of crossing myself with three fingers.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#58 Nov 21, 2012
Shomi wrote:
Proud of crossing myself with three fingers.
that religion is fake. instituted by men not Jesus Christ.

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#59 Nov 21, 2012
There is a reason why Catholic and Orthodox Churches got separated in 1054.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#60 Nov 21, 2012
Shomi wrote:
There is a reason why Catholic and Orthodox Churches got separated in 1054.
you people created a problem, not Jesus.get your sense together and stop living in a dream world of your own.

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#61 Nov 21, 2012
Why are you so against Orthodoxy? I mean when you look Catholic Church is no picnic either. Inquisition, denying the basic human rights, forbidden knowledge, precious knowledge, just to control everything they can and get their asses even more bigger. Those people were a complete shame for Catholic Church. And even now there are bad people at the Vatican, very near the Pope himself. I'm not against Catholic Church. I am against that kind of people. Not against the Church. witch trials- what a shame. It was soooo easy put present someone as a witch. Shows humans as scumbags. Orthodox Churches are no picnic either mind you. Pedophilia, getting rich, driving extremely expensive cars. Pavle was seen with ordinary people daily in the transportation. He got out of the car, expensive car, when he asked the priest where he obtained them. Because of those people(Inquisition ect) Christianity is regarded as violent and it's hated. That's why we have so many cults, satanism growing. Because of those fanatics. We need to clean both Churches pf that kind of people in order to prosper. And the gathering in Nis(celebration of 1.700 years of Christianity) is the perfect opportunity for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zuid-Holland, Netherlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama plans first presidential trip to Kenya, f... 7 hr Jeff Brightone 1
News 8 suspects arrested in Srebrenica massacre, inc... Mon Kurosawa 16
News In Syria, diplomacy is failing but humanitarian... Mar 19 fyi 2
News Pristina 'to ask for war reparations and property' Feb '15 i am always right 1
News UN Yugoslav Tribunal Upholds Convictions Stemmi... Jan '15 i am always right 1
News What does the International Criminal Court acti... Jan '15 lovefamale17 2
News Dutch warn Indonesia over execution Jan '15 Mr X 1
More from around the web