Vermeer's Dutch Republic resembled US...

Vermeer's Dutch Republic resembled US colonies

There are 2 comments on the The Tennessean story from Oct 31, 2012, titled Vermeer's Dutch Republic resembled US colonies. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

On Oct. 31, 1632, Flemish painter Johannes Vermeer was baptized in the beautiful, canal-lined Dutch Republic city of Delft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

iphonie

Netherlands

#1 Oct 31, 2012
According to information from a source in the company, officially to buy iPhone 5 in Russia it will be possible only in December.
According to some messages, the premiere of this device in our country was planned together with the European debut – for September. But plans were impaired a little «by insufficient number of ordered phones at Asian producers of Apple».
Meanwhile analysts are sure that in the nearest future to us will be delivered to forty thousand "gray" iPhone 5. The price in Moscow in the very first days of the announced release will make about 100 000 rubles. Visit this site http://the5iphone.com/blog
But having addressed in our Internet shop, you can order new iPhone right now and at much lower price. We already enough long time give the clients opportunity to make the advanced order of this smartphone. Act also you!
Cyprian

Europe

#2 Jul 22, 2013
I need a lady in my life please mail at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zuid-Holland, Netherlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Rall: Trump or Clinton - We're Screwed Eith... Jun 7 HillaryForPrison2016 1
News Old map shows the Philippines' claim over South... May 31 SeanOsorioLee 1
News Taiwan must weigh strategic needs as it feuds w... May '16 TW_sugar_daddio 3
News [Opinion] Serbia's pro-EU transformation not ye... May '16 amc 1
News By Electing A Populist, Serbia Is More European... Apr '16 truth 2
News Serbia PM calls on voters to choose European fu... Apr '16 truth 3
News Summoning The Specter Of Milosevic Apr '16 rofl 6
More from around the web