Political decision? Two Croat officers win Hague tribunal appeal

Nov 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Russia Taday

An independent and impartial trial for Gaddafi`s son Saif al-Islam is "impossible" in Libya, International Criminal Court defense lawyer Melinda Taylor claims.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
melb hrvat

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

the case against them was a lie there was no artillary 200 metre rule in international law so this was concocted on the run as no casulties were recordeed due to artillary and as for the expulsion pof serbs there was not one witnesss as the serbs left before the croatian army liberated the territory so that was a lie no wonder they were freed justice eventually prevails and the truth comes out even if it is slow for croatians
melb hrvat

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

this is a stonne in the eye to all the croatia haters the communists and some in the pro serb brittish establishment tim judah says it will halt reconciliation what and the serbs elected a leader who fought and commited war crimes in croatia the bbc expert couldnt explain why the overturn he looked stonefaced and upset the truth will help reconciliiation and not lies
melb hrvat

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

like gotovina said in his speech its time to look to the future and build a better croatia croatians will celebrate for days we have had enogh dark days lets enjoy i will never forget this historic day
melb hrvat

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

croatians will never forget our heroes zivjela hrvatska the serbs also support the rs the serb part of bosnia which the hague found was a joint criminal enterprise and they want reconciliation as well as denying the srebrenica genocide only the truth will lead to reconciliation not serb lies
melb hrvat

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

shame on those communists , carla del ponte and pro serb brittish establishmeant who supported the joint criminal enterprise called greater serbia may this way on your souls
melb hrvat

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

we have only one croatia that we barlet defended while even when the serbs lost they still have serbia so you see who the agresors are
melb hrvat

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

and the day was even more sweeter when the extradition of captain dragan the australian serb who participated in the creation of the joint criminal enterperise called greater serbia justice prevails slowly but surely

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••