UN war crimes court acquits former Kosovo prime minister of murder, torture charges

Nov 29, 2012 Full story: KNUS-AM Aurora 9

Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.

Full Story
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#1 Nov 29, 2012
I told you long time ago that the Serbs were the aggressors in 1991 and after in Croatia, Bosnia, and Kosovo, and only they perpetrated the crimes against humanity. Everybody else is innocent like the Allies in WWII, only the Nazis paid the heavy price for their criminal activities. Congratulations Serbs!
GOTOVINA HEROJ

Australia

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Another Hero justly freed of false accusations by the serb war criminal nation!
Serbs are the only war criminals, all the other nations just defended themselves from the NAZI-serbs.
Haranidaj is a Hero !
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#3 Nov 29, 2012
The prayers to Allah helped like the Catholic prayers in Croatia for Gotovina and Markac. The Serbs are the worst war criminals in Europe since Nazis in WWII.
Zivota Panic Heroj

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#4 Nov 29, 2012
GOTOVINA HEROJ wrote:
Another Hero justly freed of false accusations by the serb war criminal nation!
Serbs are the only war criminals, all the other nations just defended themselves from the NAZI-serbs.
Haranidaj is a Hero !
Simo Dubajic is big Hero than any other so called croatian heroes
Momcilo Djujic is another Hero

ante gotovina and haradinaj are war criminals
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Zivota Panic Heroj wrote:
<quoted text>
Simo Dubajic is big Hero than any other so called croatian heroes
Momcilo Djujic is another Hero
ante gotovina and haradinaj are war criminals
you are stupid dubajic said he killed serbian cetniks along with others how can you be so dumb hihihi
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#6 Nov 29, 2012
Haradinaj is not a war criminal at all. the worst war criminals since WWII Nazis iare the Serbian butchers from 1991 and on in Croatia, Bosnia, and Kosovo. Fact and you must accept!!!!

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 30, 2012
If Kosovo base on nation, will neber become part of UN-EU-NATO.
yep

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#8 Nov 30, 2012
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
you are stupid dubajic said he killed serbian cetniks along with others how can you be so dumb hihihi
i cannot be even 1/10000 stupid than some bosniak like you.what you think how many bosniak nazi scum balijas were killed by Simo Dubajic?More or less than in Srebrenica 1995
:-))))))))
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#9 Nov 30, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
i cannot be even 1/10000 stupid than some bosniak like you.what you think how many bosniak nazi scum balijas were killed by Simo Dubajic?More or less than in Srebrenica 1995
:-))))))))
you are the same servoslave in different editions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zuid-Holland, Netherlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
India,Pak intensify water war (Aug '11) Aug 31 KARAM BALOCH 8
Live! Pakistan, US Sign NATO Supply Deal (Aug '12) Aug 31 KARAM BALOCH 4
New major earthquake of at least magnitude 6.8 ... (Sep '13) Aug 31 KARAM BALOCH 2
West plans special court for Kosovo organ harve... Aug 25 Hungarian 101 11
M'sian proud of Nobel prize win Aug 23 Crush Em 2013 1
Lives Lived: Cornelis (Case) Van Egmond, 83 Aug 23 Avro Arrow 1
MH17 Tragedy: Remains Of Two More Malaysian Vic... Aug '14 PAK JUMADI 1
•••

Zuid-Holland, Netherlands People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••