Eating more omega-3 fats doesn't help...

Eating more omega-3 fats doesn't help heart attack patients who get good care, study finds

There are 2 comments on the CW11 New York WPIX-TV story from Aug 29, 2010, titled Eating more omega-3 fats doesn't help heart attack patients who get good care, study finds. In it, CW11 New York WPIX-TV reports that:

Eating more heart-healthy omega-3 fats provided no additional benefit in a study of heart attack survivors who were already getting good care, Dutch researchers report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CW11 New York WPIX-TV.

Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#1 Aug 29, 2010
You must take into consideration that these are liberals conducting these studies.

Liberals want to outlaw every vitamin and herbal supplement because their gold mine is the pharmaceutical industry.

Ask any non-fascist physician; he will refute their claim.
nwhominid

Port Orchard, WA

#2 Aug 29, 2010
Wasn't it the coalition that banned Canadian meds at cheaper rates, as the members that "don't know anything else" fishing / farming - suppliers of fish and poultry that are tested for mercury and salmonella, fleecing of funds for various studies keeps the money flowing...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wageningen, Netherlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tropical forests may not combat climate change (Dec '14) Dec '14 Dont believe it 2
News Cocoa should be sipped unsweetened: Drinking tw... (Oct '13) Oct '13 ahoy 1
News 'Eating insects could fight obesity and hunger' (May '13) May '13 SpaceBlues 1
News 'Bio-Inspired' Morphing-Wing RoboSwift Makes It... (Mar '08) May '13 tjelly 18
News Study: More carbon dioxide leads to less clouds (Sep '12) Sep '12 SpaceBlues 5
News Climate Change Miscues May Shrink Species' Oute... (May '12) May '12 JohnInLa 4
News Six-Legged Meat (Feb '11) Feb '11 Ceterum 1
More from around the web