Hadzic extradited to Hague court

Jul 22, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BBC News

War crimes suspect Goran Hadzic has been flown from Serbia to face the UN court at The Hague.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of160
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Let this Croatian Serb 'hero' answer for his attrocities before the international justice in the Hague!
FBI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Real heroes don't hide like rats.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 22, 2011
 
At 6 pm BBC news I just witnessed the Serbian war criminal arriving in The Hague by name Goran Hadzic responsible for attrocities in Croatia. Now he cannot hide any more, and he cannot escape the international justice.
joe

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 22, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Anonymous wrote:
At 6 pm BBC news I just witnessed the Serbian war criminal arriving in The Hague by name Goran Hadzic responsible for attrocities in Croatia. Now he cannot hide any more, and he cannot escape the international justice.
As much as we are all delighted that the last of the indited war criminals has been brought to Hague they are just the big knobs the ones who gave orders but many small pawns the ones who actually pulled the trigger or worse are freely walking the streets of serbia or rep srpska.
The true criminals will unfortunatelly continue to enjoy freedom and never be tried for their crimes against humanity!
melb hrvat

Yarraville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 23, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

another serb tip rat gone but like you say joe many more big ones have not been broaught to justice for invading croatia

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

he will burn in hell and our hero gotovina is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
joj ljudi

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 17, 2012
 
Vukovar '91
Oliver Comwell

Preston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

On the day that two Ustashi Pigs were cleared by that Reich Court the Serbs send one of their own to the same Court,its more of a NATZO kangeroo Court,the Serbs should have told those Hague bastards to shove it.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

joj ljudi wrote:
Vukovar '91
Yes, Goran Hadzic, will pay the price for his genocidal policies in Vukovar. No question about it.
Tomo

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anonymous wrote:
Let this Croatian Serb 'hero' answer for his attrocities before the international justice in the Hague!
Just to correct this post, he is not a Croatian Serb, he is just a Serb who was a former President of Serb Krajina area put there by the Serb Yogu communists.

Lets hope he gets whats comming to him, life imprisiment.
Tomo

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Oliver Comwell wrote:
On the day that two Ustashi Pigs were cleared by that Reich Court the Serbs send one of their own to the same Court,its more of a NATZO kangeroo Court,the Serbs should have told those Hague bastards to shove it.
Have some respect my cetnik friend, Gotovina and Markac are hereos like serbia has never seen in its history. Carefull jelousy is a curse. Your cetnik communist Hadzic is a criminal like no other who tried to clense the Croatian Krajina area so your serb scum can manifest like rodence in a country that is not yours. Bog je odlucijo da su Gotovina i Markac pravi vojniki i su sasluzili da su uogradjeni sa zdravlje i srece u zivotu.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Oliver Comwell wrote:
On the day that two Ustashi Pigs were cleared by that Reich Court the Serbs send one of their own to the same Court,its more of a NATZO kangeroo Court,the Serbs should have told those Hague bastards to shove it.
The Allies in WWII and after were never prosecuted for any crimes committed at that time. The Serbs are the aggressors in 1991 and after and they need to be treated the same way at this time. The Croatians just simply defended their homeland. They never went to Serbia. What are you talking about. Get your mouth shot you Serbian murderers like Goran Hadzic and the rest of them.The Serbian Chetniks will be shoves into jails of the International Court. Swallow your own you know what...
shocked

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 19, 2012
 
Neverovatno. Kako samo mozete biti tako jednostrani???Dok pojedine zlocince nazivate svecima i slavite njihova (ne)dela za druge kazete da su krvnici i zasluzuju da trunu po zatvorima.Ubica je ubica i zasluzuje kaznu bez obzira iz kod razloga je nacinjeno ubistvo.Poznato je da katolicka crkva a izgleda trenutno i Haski sud samo traze da se ocitaju dve-tri "Zdravo Marije.." i sve ti je oprosteno.
Ako vam je tako lakse neka vam bude.Onih 600000 ljudi izbeglih iz Hrvatse za vreme oluje se nikako nece sloziti ni sa Hrvatskom vladom ni sa Haskim tribunalom koji ovakvim presudama samo govori da je u redu pociniti zlo ako si Hrvat , nikako ako si bilo koje druge vere.
Jedine osobe odgovorne za sve sto se desilo su Milosevic , Tudjman i Izetbegovic.Samo sto jedan krepa u Hagu a druga dvojica skapase pre nego ih pohapsise.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the serbina war criminals are in the Hague like the Nazis after WWII. The Serbians were the aggressor, like Nazis, and they have to pay the price when they started the war in 1991 in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, and Kosovo.
Zivota Panic Heroj

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 19, 2012
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
FBI wrote:
Real heroes don't hide like rats.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Tomo wrote:
<quoted text>
Have some respect my cetnik friend, Gotovina and Markac are hereos like serbia has never seen in its history. Carefull jelousy is a curse. Your cetnik communist Hadzic is a criminal like no other who tried to clense the Croatian Krajina area so your serb scum can manifest like rodence in a country that is not yours. Bog je odlucijo da su Gotovina i Markac pravi vojniki i su sasluzili da su uogradjeni sa zdravlje i srece u zivotu.
I am not a Chetnik you idiot i am English,i just don't like Nazis.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>The Allies in WWII and after were never prosecuted for any crimes committed at that time. The Serbs are the aggressors in 1991 and after and they need to be treated the same way at this time. The Croatians just simply defended their homeland. They never went to Serbia. What are you talking about. Get your mouth shot you Serbian murderers like Goran Hadzic and the rest of them.The Serbian Chetniks will be shoves into jails of the International Court. Swallow your own you know what...
Listen you piece of KLA shit,the Croats decided to break away and form the State of Croatia and told the Serbs if they didn't like it TOUGH,well they didn't like it because they remembered the Ustashi Fascists from WW2 and could see all the slaughtering starting again,and know what dickhead they were right.
king tom

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 19, 2012
 
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you piece of KLA shit,the Croats decided to break away and form the State of Croatia and told the Serbs if they didn't like it TOUGH,well they didn't like it because they remembered the Ustashi Fascists from WW2 and could see all the slaughtering starting again,and know what dickhead they were right.
a bit like the Bosian muslims in Srbrenecia
king tom

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

how many didn't like that outcome about 8000 wasn't it,and you think the Croatians are Nazi,check out your Cetnik friends efforts
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

king tom wrote:
<quoted text> a bit like the Bosian muslims in Srbrenecia
Well whatever happened at Srebrenica it wasn't Genocide.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of160
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••