Belgrade Jazz Festival: Belgrade, Serbia, October 25-28, 2012

There are 14 comments on the Nov 13, 2012, All About Jazz story titled Belgrade Jazz Festival: Belgrade, Serbia, October 25-28, 2012. In it, All About Jazz reports that:

There are hundreds of jazz festivals around the globe every year, in places like Baku, Azerbaijan, and Sibiu, Romania, and Valletta, Malta.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at All About Jazz.

alien

Varna, Bulgaria

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#3 Nov 13, 2012
What about Kacavenda and his pervert behaviour against the boys and young men?
Ginevresus

Madliena, Malta

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Don't know, ask your rabbi you zionist austrian jew child molester. He knows more about perverted things than any other jew
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Ginevresus wrote:
Don't know, ask your rabbi you zionist austrian jew child molester. He knows more about perverted things than any other jew
you are a sick servian pedophile like Kacavenda, Pahomije and Filaret.

Since: Oct 12

Budapest, Hungary

#6 Nov 13, 2012
guys, what are you doing in Romania's thread ?
Ginevresus

Sliema, Malta

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Truth hurts you so much, zionist scumbag. I feel proud being sick when I put jewish b...es like you in their place
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#8 Nov 13, 2012
bozgorashu wrote:
guys, what are you doing in Romania's thread ?
get he serbian orthodox bishops out who are pedophile and gays and molest young boys and men.

Budapest, Hungary

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Serbia is not Romania. Capisci ? While neighbors they are as different as US and UK. Check a map!

P.S. Fyi: Hungary's capital city is not Turkey!!!!!!
Ginevresus

Sliema, Malta

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Nah, we're just discussing why jews have so many perversions and sick stuff in sex. The 50 year old no life parrot from buffalo started it, ask him.

Budapest, Hungary

#11 Nov 13, 2012
I am asking all of you why don't you discuss this in a Serbian thread :)

P.S. Bucharest and Budapest are also different.
Ginevresus

Madliena, Malta

#12 Nov 13, 2012
hun fool can't you see the admin linked the forums?

What we write here is displayed on World News, NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization), Serbia, Romania, Netherlands, Azerbaijan, Belgrade, Zuid-Holland, S-Gravenhage (the Hague), Netherlands, Baku, Azerbaijan, Sibiu Forums

That's why you are seeing this there.

Budapest, Hungary

#13 Nov 13, 2012
First at all let me clarify something. I never accept someone to call me hon without having met them. So dude, your chances of getting any close to my worm kitty are nill.

I am new to Topix and I didn't knew Admins can post cross topics.

In this case please enjoy cumming while insulting each-others. It is even worse considering your imbecile argument gets posted to the world.
Ginevresus

Sliema, Malta

#14 Nov 13, 2012
I called you hun/hunnic, hun warriors come from urals, they were barbarians who destroyed monuments and other cultural objects and had no mercy for others. They were sleeping while riding horses and eating meat stashed under the horse saddle. Today their descendants are hungarians

And don't blame me because your countrymen (hungayrian from buffalo, NY) spills his antiserb complexes 24/7 here on Serb forum. He's the laughing stock of everyone here. Poor, repetitive vocabulary and dellusion are his main characteristics. You see he even thinks that austtohungarian empire still exists. Guy is a nutcase. It makes me cry to see who uses computer these days..
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#15 Nov 13, 2012
Ginevresus wrote:
hun fool can't you see the admin linked the forums?
What we write here is displayed on World News, NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization), Serbia, Romania, Netherlands, Azerbaijan, Belgrade, Zuid-Holland, S-Gravenhage (the Hague), Netherlands, Baku, Azerbaijan, Sibiu Forums
That's why you are seeing this there.
you are not Ginevresus and never will be. you are a Serboslave like the serbian orthodox bishops who are notorious pedophiles such as Kacavenda, Pahomije and Filaret.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

'S-Gravenhage (the Hague), Netherlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Breaking one of Canada's best kept secrets: MMIW 7 hr Eric 1
News Croatian Serb rebel in Belgrade on release for ... Apr 19 The Clarifier 2
News 8 suspects arrested in Srebrenica massacre, inc... Apr 7 JosMeProsloNije 26
News Serbia and Croatia seek to calm tensions over f... Apr 6 Justice League 9
News UN tribunal says Serb suspect Seselj has to ret... Apr 1 JosMeProsloNije 2
News Obama plans first presidential trip to Kenya, f... Mar 31 Jeff Brightone 1
News In Syria, diplomacy is failing but humanitarian... Mar '15 fyi 2
More from around the web