Naomi Campbell punches camera

Apr 22, 2010 Full story: St. Petersburg Times 13

Naomi Campbell's temper now has caused an international incident after she knocked over an ABC News camera when a reporter asked her about possibly receiving a "blood diamond" from former Liberian President Charles Taylor .

Full Story
ASU Alum

Lisbon, IA

#1 May 25, 2010
Why would she punch a camera?
Donna Wilson

AOL

#2 May 25, 2010
Because he asked questions that upset her.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A Marie Fan

Henderson, NV

#3 May 27, 2010
Maybe the guy was a SWISH!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Donna Wilson

AOL

#4 May 27, 2010
Swish is a cleaning product. What can you possibly mean by it's use here? You must be a retard! Har-Har!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A Marie Fan

Henderson, NV

#5 Jun 10, 2010
Donna Wilson wrote:
Swish is a cleaning product. What can you possibly mean by it's use here? You must be a retard! Har-Har!
No, You stupid Ho,(DAN), you know what a SWISH is, you are one after all! And I thought you punched the Camera because you were jealous you didn't have one just like it! But in all reality you should have been stalking Miss Cambell!
S-O-S

Lisbon, IA

#6 Jun 10, 2010
Sorry Menopause "Woman," never heard of a Miss Cambell, maybe a Ms. CAMPBELL though. Learn to spell Sue, it makes you look even more stupid when you don't. Let's not talk about Ho's you know perfectly well that you slept with the entire fleet when you were in the service. Have to go pick up my rental tux since me and two others are being honored tomorrow night for our contributions to Portland Stage Company productions in the area I live during spring through fall. Don't worry you'll never guess where it is!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A Marie Fan

Henderson, NV

#7 Jun 10, 2010
I am not Sue like you want me to be. and maybe you are scared of me because I, unlike you cannot be several people at once. Anywho, the repeating of your being Honorably Porked is getting OLD. And it is also known that you live with your Hag in some cave. She really wants to keep you away from the rest of the planet, doesn't she? This I can completely understand. My question is "Why didn't she just flush your ass down the toilet when she had the chance while she was hatching you?. I can bet that your Dad thought about doing just that right before he left the Bitch. HMMMMM....Something for you to think about.
A Marie Fan

Henderson, NV

#8 Jun 10, 2010
Now why couldn't Naomi have slapped S-O-S? I would have paid to see that. Maybe when he goes to Vegas, he/she will make the mistake of trying to steal Naomi's dress and she'll knock the shit out of him.
S-O-S

Lisbon, IA

#9 Jun 11, 2010
A Marie Fan wrote:
I am not Sue like you want me to be. and maybe you are scared of me because I, unlike you cannot be several people at once. Anywho, the repeating of your being Honorably Porked is getting OLD. And it is also known that you live with your Hag in some cave. She really wants to keep you away from the rest of the planet, doesn't she? This I can completely understand. My question is "Why didn't she just flush your ass down the toilet when she had the chance while she was hatching you?. I can bet that your Dad thought about doing just that right before he left the Bitch. HMMMMM....Something for you to think about.
You most certainly ARE Sue! And everyone knows this, read older posts, poeple "outed" you long ago Susan! And I am not afraid of you or your "friends." You are an idiot. You back up Sue because you are her. Sorry I used the cave bit on you before so forget it. My parentds are still together snd very happy, thank you!. I assume yours are together too sweating a bit more these days for where they are.

Well continue on now with your performance of Maggot the Butt-Fly, or is it Magpie... I keep getting them mixed up since you have so many roles in your resume! I am speaking of r-o-l-e-s, not those residing on your stomach... r-o-l-l-s. 5' 2" ha-ha!

Well, gotta go pick up my dry cleaning for the trip. Too bad you don't dry clean anything like your undies.... pity the poor soul who has to rinse out that lingerie! Wait the door bell, UPS is here. Ahhh, my backstage pass card and hotel reservations just arrived!! Had to sign for them. Bye!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
S-O-S

Lisbon, IA

#10 Jun 11, 2010
A Marie Fan wrote:
Now why couldn't Naomi have slapped S-O-S? I would have paid to see that. Maybe when he goes to Vegas, he/she will make the mistake of trying to steal Naomi's dress and she'll knock the shit out of him.
Hmm, good idea. But too bad Ms. Campbell is not in Las Vegas. Get a clue idiot!

Well continue on now with your performance of Maggot the Butt-Fly, or is it Magpie... I keep getting them mixed up since you have so many roles in your resume! I am speaking of r-o-l-e-s, not those residing on your stomach... r-o-l-l-s. 5' 2" ha-ha!

Well, gotta go pick up my dry cleaning for the trip. Too bad you don't dry clean anything like your undies.... pity the poor soul who has to rinse out that lingerie! Wait the door bell, UPS is here. Ahhh, my backstage pass card and hotel reservations just arrived!! Had to sign for them. Bye!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A Marie Fan

Henderson, NV

#11 Jun 11, 2010
I would suppose you do need to have the cream sauce cleaned off of you after each night of swallowing and eating it. Maybe the Dry Cleaning won't work and you'll have to call in a road crew to jack hammer it from your lips. But you're used to that and you so enjoy it. Do come up with some more jokes, not the tired & worn-out Mother Jokes you tell on here, because that's what they are, TIRED & WORN OUT....JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER & YOU!
S-O-S

Lisbon, IA

#12 Jun 12, 2010
A Marie Fan wrote:
I would suppose you do need to have the cream sauce cleaned off of you after each night of swallowing and eating it. Maybe the Dry Cleaning won't work and you'll have to call in a road crew to jack hammer it from your lips. But you're used to that and you so enjoy it. Do come up with some more jokes, not the tired & worn-out Mother Jokes you tell on here, because that's what they are, TIRED & WORN OUT....JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER & YOU!
Ahh ST. You make me laugh with your very lame attempts to insult me. Nothing works. You are a pathetic old green hag, I guess sort of like your mother would look about now after so many years. Sorry dear- You are tired and worn out, have you seen how people judge your comments here? HA HA! You would know all about jack-hammers since that is what you use on a daily basis for any satisfaction, since you are a frigid "woman." Love your all CAPS, so mature! Try again!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Oooozzing out in my casket...”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16 Nov 29, 2012
HEEE HEEE HEEEEE! Oh! SUE THONN daughter UGLY! Everyone knew this was you here. I hear you were beheaded on Thanksgiving and stuffed! I am giving thanks for that! Now off again to Salem! WEE HEE WEE!(zoom! ZOOOOMMMM!!) TREE!!! Aggh!(CRUNCH!)

Ohhhh hhhhooo... m...m, my h-hip... MY HIP! AAARRRGGGG! oh, it hurts! owie...WOWIE!

Anyone renting to SUSAN(SUE)ELIZABETH THONN born in July 1962 beware! She is a loose cannon!

Check YOUTUBE for her name and google it to find her daughter Stephanie Hiebert from Colorado too.

Mother old, dead and moldy....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

'S-Gravenhage (the Hague), Netherlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
India,Pak intensify water war (Aug '11) Aug '14 KARAM BALOCH 8
Live! Pakistan, US Sign NATO Supply Deal (Aug '12) Aug '14 KARAM BALOCH 4
New major earthquake of at least magnitude 6.8 ... (Sep '13) Aug '14 KARAM BALOCH 2
West plans special court for Kosovo organ harve... (Apr '14) Aug '14 Hungarian 101 11
M'sian proud of Nobel prize win Aug '14 Crush Em 2013 1
MH17 Tragedy: Remains Of Two More Malaysian Vic... Aug '14 PAK JUMADI 1
Australian PM appalled at decapitated head photo Aug '14 Indians go poop 32

'S-Gravenhage (the Hague), Netherlands People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE