Paul Kagame opponents press for charg...

Paul Kagame opponents press for charges over DRC conflict

There are 1 comment on the The Guardian story from Aug 13, 2012, titled Paul Kagame opponents press for charges over DRC conflict. In it, The Guardian reports that:

Rwandan opposition parties in exile will go to The Hague to urge action over claims regime is arming rebels across border The Rwandan president, Paul Kagame, strenuously denies claims his regime is supporting rebel forces in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

Portland, ME

#1 Aug 14, 2012
seriously speaking,there is no serious political opposition to Paul Kagame regime,otherwise they should speaking about what is wrong inside Rwanda,and not always taking he opportunity of what the international community speaks about Like M23 D.R.Congo rebels or Habyalimana Juvenal ,death INSTEAD of looking of why these unfortunate events happens,i guess it happens because of political power desire's like them at all means.actually some otherwise so called opposition have been working with Kagame and disagree on personal interests,others worked with those who did genocide!I WISH THERE COULD BE REAL OPPOSITION AIMING AT CORRECTING THINGS NOT JUST TAKING POWER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

'S-Gravenhage (the Hague), Netherlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News An Inside Account Of Milosevic's Unfinished Trial Oct 20 Milosevic bol Crn... 4
News Dutch Party Leader Set To Go On Trial For Anti-... Oct 14 Old Pom 13
News Taiwan asks Google to blur images of South Chin... Sep 27 TW_sugar_daddio 5
News DW reveals European Union's objections toward S... Sep '16 Teddy 10
News State Department comes under fire with new ques... Sep '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 28
News Kosovo war crimes prosecutor vows independence Sep '16 Teddy 2
News Lawyer: Timbuktu residents felt shame after sit... Aug '16 Claudius Augustus... 3
More from around the web