Another farce at the ICC

Another farce at the ICC

There are 13 comments on the Pravda story from May 17, 2012, titled Another farce at the ICC. In it, Pravda reports that:

The Ratko Mladic trial at the farcical International Criminal Court - that travesty of justice and insult to international law which kidnaps people, illegally detains them and does not apply the principles of due process - has been interrupted indefinitely after the prosecution "forgot" to deliver thousands of pages of evidence to the defence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pravda.

Helvetius

Thailand

#1 May 18, 2012
HAHHAHAHHA what did I tell you? Trial postponed due to lack of evidence

western nazis can't fool anybody with their hague propaganda "Serbs are war criminals" bullsh...t because everybody knows hague was invented so that western nazis can justify the breakup of yugoslavia (third world superpower economical and military), ethnic division of people who were once united and all the crimes they did on Serbian people.
Servonazicus

Buffalo, NY

#2 May 18, 2012
Helvetius wrote:
western nazis can't fool anybody with their hague propaganda "Serbs are war criminals" bullsh...t because everybody knows hague was invented so that western nazis can justify the breakup of yugoslavia (third world superpower economical and military), ethnic division of people who were once united and all the crimes they did on Serbian people.
you are not Helvetius but rather SERVOSLAVIUS and many of your servs are war criminals.
Rickster

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3 May 18, 2012
Hi kevin
wtf

Adelaide, Australia

#4 May 19, 2012
Helvetius wrote:
as the world saw it was the stupid power hungry serbs that attacked their former 'brothers'.
jug was not supposed to be serbian, it was meant to be 'all south slavs'
serbs were the 1's that behaved like nazis.
jug was 3rd world super power? hohoho
1. militarily they could only be effective in their own country as defence, even then a professinal army from any small country would hammer their poorly trained conscripts. to attack any 1, impossible.
2.their economy was already buggered before the breakup and only reason they didn't fall over sooner was because so many left to work in germany, etc.
now u are saying that the people who got sick of watching your pathetic war and did something about it are nazis.
is america the reason the other republics do not like or trust serbia?
hmm, must have been americans in jna & serb uniforms that caused all the problems, haha
Servonazicus

North Tonawanda, NY

#5 May 19, 2012
Helvetius wrote:
he is not Helvetius at all he is a lier and imposter. his name is SERRBOSLAVE
hungaricus

Thailand

#6 May 19, 2012
he is not Helvetius at all he is a lier and imposter. his name is ALBOOSLAVE
hungaricus

Thailand

#7 May 19, 2012
ustashe scumbag dalmatino (who also likes to pose as shiptar), spare me your stupid excuses and stories how Serbs were dominant in ex-yu when we all know that croat tito commanded everyone
Servonazicus

North Tonawanda, NY

#8 May 19, 2012
hungaricus wrote:
he is not Helvetius at all he is a lier and imposter. his name is ALBOOSLAVE
my name is Austriacus and this one is not hungaricus at all since his name is SERBOSLAVE. Tadic is the next president of Serbia. You can fly a kite with your servian rage.
Helvetius

Thailand

#9 May 19, 2012
Just keep on dreaming, even if he wins people will remove him in a revolt just like Milosevic was removed on October 5th 2000 because we're all fed up with his sh..t
Dalmatino

Australia

#10 May 19, 2012
hungaricus wrote:
ustashe scumbag dalmatino (who also likes to pose as shiptar), spare me your stupid excuses and stories how Serbs were dominant in ex-yu when we all know that croat tito commanded everyone
Adelaide has 4 or 5 posters like Belgrade, except there it's you and baron with 2 nicks each, one as nice guy, other a55hole.
I posted here a couple years ago on how to use a proxy server. If I wanted to hide behind names, I'd do just that.
ustase are better option to the two faced, explains a lot about the war.
Banovic

Slovenia

#11 May 19, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
as the world saw it was the stupid power hungry serbs that attacked their former 'brothers'.
jug was not supposed to be serbian, it was meant to be 'all south slavs'
serbs were the 1's that behaved like nazis.
jug was 3rd world super power? hohoho
1. militarily they could only be effective in their own country as defence, even then a professinal army from any small country would hammer their poorly trained conscripts. to attack any 1, impossible.
2.their economy was already buggered before the breakup and only reason they didn't fall over sooner was because so many left to work in germany, etc.
now u are saying that the people who got sick of watching your pathetic war and did something about it are nazis.
is america the reason the other republics do not like or trust serbia?
hmm, must have been americans in jna & serb uniforms that caused all the problems, haha
BS

Everything was better in Yugoslavia than now
Naderelle

Dubai, UAE

#12 May 20, 2012
Everything was better in Yugolsavia until Milosevic destroyed it with his greed!

“Mr C and S”

Since: Feb 09

Bracaland

#13 May 20, 2012
better late than ever....let him rot in prison and die slobodan death is the motto...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

'S-Gravenhage (the Hague), Netherlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia joins U.S. in denying international law 3 hr Frogface Kate 3
News Should there be more or fewer immigrants from M... 5 hr kennedy_christian 2
News Anti-Islam Dutch politician Geert Wilders found... Fri Branderij regular 14
News Serbia easily digests Commission's 'progress re... Nov 17 Kosovo is part of... 1
News Hague Prosecutor's Finding On Ukraine Conflict ... Nov 16 RUSSIA WAR CRIMES 3
News An Inside Account Of Milosevic's Unfinished Trial Oct '16 Milosevic bol Crn... 4
News Dutch Party Leader Set To Go On Trial For Anti-... Oct '16 Old Pom 11
More from around the web