Hadzic extradited to UN war crimes tribunal

Jul 22, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Salon

Dutch news media say Goran Hadzic, the last suspect wanted by the Yugoslav war crimes court, has arrived in the Netherlands to face trial by the U.N. tribunal.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 22, 2011
Anonymous

Tonawanda, NY

#1 Jul 22, 2011
Finally, Serbia had to do what the international justice demamnded: to capture and extradite their last war criminal from 1991-1995 who murdered number of Croats in Croatia, not Serbia. War was waged on the Croatian territory, not Serbian territory. Read the international news information!
Anonymous

Tonawanda, NY

#2 Jul 22, 2011
At last, the Serbian war criminal Goran Hadzic, 'the famous hero of krajina' is in The Hague. Let him face the real justice not his ficticious butchering justice in Vukovar where he killed innocent people from the Hospital.

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#3 Jul 22, 2011
Servs are genocidal nation !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rotterdam, Netherlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orcem plans 'green' cement plant on Mare Island Jul '14 sad sack sammie 9
Jennes de Mol: Russian Rock and Diplomacy (Dec '13) Dec '13 -sunshine 1
Netherlands Returns Four Stolen Icons 18 Years ... (Sep '13) Oct '13 Talos Sampson 128
Beyond NYC: Other places adapting to climate, too (Jun '13) Jun '13 The Iron Dictator 4
Beyond NYC: Other places adapting to climate, too (Jun '13) Jun '13 Danny Bones 1
Amsterdam mayor: Coffeeshops to remain open to ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Austinite 4
Europe cocaine seizure means more bananas for zoo (Oct '12) Oct '12 Yyo 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Rotterdam, Netherlands People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••