Abortion Advocates Vandalize Office o...

Abortion Advocates Vandalize Office of Organizer of European Pro-Life Conference

There are 2 comments on the TruthSeeker24's anti-N.W.O. corner story from Aug 5, 2009, titled Abortion Advocates Vandalize Office of Organizer of European Pro-Life Conference. In it, TruthSeeker24's anti-N.W.O. corner reports that:

Monday, August 03, 2009 Abortion Advocates Vandalize Office of Organizer of European Pro-Life Conference From http://www.lifenews.com/int1283.html Abortion Advocates Vandalize Office of Organizer of European Pro-Life Conference by Steven Ertelt LifeNews.com Editor August 3, 2009 Email RSS Print Amsterdam, Netherlands -- Abortion advocates have ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TruthSeeker24's anti-N.W.O. corner.

Andrew

Netherlands

#1 Aug 25, 2009
I think "robobloger" needs his algorithm tweaked. This isn't a legitimate news story. It's a personal blog with a stark (and unashmed) bias...

"Pro-God, Pro-Life"
Response

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Aug 25, 2009
Criminals targeting a pro-Life conference is defintely a legitimate news story and you offered no evidence to deem it otherwise at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Noord-Holland, Netherlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King's Day: Holland turns into a sea of orange May '15 test 1
jesus christ quotes Apr '15 Yeo 1
News School house hotels: The Big Six (Nov '14) Nov '14 White cop 1
News With Saint Nick's entry comes racial controversy (Nov '14) Nov '14 Perigrino 1
News Photos: Miley Cyrus Posts a Makeup-Free Selfie (Oct '14) Oct '14 Big mike 10
Helen Enes Lima Brito (Feb '07) Sep '14 dana 30
News After drummer's injury, Kings of Leon heading t... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mountainmarttreks 1
More from around the web