Dutch Jews want fast punishment for a...

Dutch Jews want fast punishment for anti-Semitism

There are 102 comments on the Deseret Morning News story from Feb 2, 2011, titled Dutch Jews want fast punishment for anti-Semitism. In it, Deseret Morning News reports that:

Jewish groups in the Netherlands called Wednesday for swifter punishment for Holocaust deniers as parliament debated how to combat rising anti-Semitism. Among other measures, a Jewish umbrella organization said it wants Holocaust deniers punished under rules usually reserved for drunk drivers, shoplifters, and football hooligans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret Morning News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
sparrow

Netherlands

#2 Feb 5, 2011
you want people in other country to get punish for simply denying the holocaust while you go about and massacre palestinian children while the world just stool by?
why not call for the DEATH PENALTY instead???

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#3 Feb 5, 2011
BS"D

If you search for one side only, one can stick to that, but there will be no justice.

Think about that the next time you post.
helema

AOL

#4 Feb 5, 2011
when they stop killing women and children in gaza mabey more will care!
Bindi

Southampton, UK

#5 Feb 5, 2011
People who deny holocaust are anti-semitic or nazi. No-one can deny the holocaust. It is like someone denying they are a murderer when there are photos of him killing someone.

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#6 Feb 5, 2011
helema wrote:
BS"D

Maybe they should stop throwing missles at our homes and exploding at our shopping malls.
rotflmao

United States

#7 Feb 5, 2011
helema wrote:
When will the barbaric palestinians quit murdering Israelis? When will the cowardly palestinian men stop hiding behind women and children? When will the evil palestinians stop strapping on bombs? My sympathy for them ran out at least a thousand bombs ago.

And what does Jews being persecuted in the Netherlands have to do with the idiotic palestinians anyway?
Abbey

Cape Town, South Africa

#8 Feb 5, 2011
When tyranny ends, occupation ends , oppression ends . aggression ends , stealing homes and land ends, Apartheid walls ends.6657
Abbey

Cape Town, South Africa

#9 Feb 5, 2011
When young men armed to the teeth respects pregnant women & children.

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#10 Feb 5, 2011
Abbey wrote:
When young men armed to the teeth respects pregnant women & children.
BS"D

Exactly. so tell Hamas to leave us alone

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#11 Feb 5, 2011
Abbey wrote:
When tyranny ends, occupation ends , oppression ends . aggression ends , stealing homes and land ends, Apartheid walls ends.6657
BS"D

When terror ends

When "Itbah Al Yahud" ends

When missles ends

When exploding in shopping malls ends

When shooting our babies ends

When kidnapping soldiers and citizens ends

When burning flags ends

When Jihad ends

when aggression ends

When dictatory ends

When threatening ends.

should i countinue?
Abbey

Cape Town, South Africa

#12 Feb 6, 2011
When the Tyrant give up stolen land and break down Apartheid walls and respect International Humanitarian Laws. No need to go on or should I,no there is no other side , Expanding our occupation is the order of the day .
world plague

Wayne, PA

#13 Feb 6, 2011
The Jews are mankind's misfortune.

http://www.counterpunch.org/roberts02042011.h...
non-exist

Boone, NC

#14 Feb 6, 2011
The real HOLOCAUST was the horrific cold-blooded
murder of over 20,000,000 Russian Christians by
the jew dominated Cheka under Stalin. WWII
historians tend to believe Hitler was a jew and
the gas chambers in Dachau were built post-war.
Was the whole matter of the jewish holocaust a
huge lie for propaganda purposes? More and more
of the truth is slowly being revealed.
The truth will not set them free.
Sick

Netherlands

#15 Feb 8, 2011
This is awful

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#16 Feb 9, 2011
world plague wrote:
The Jews are mankind's misfortune.
http://www.counterpunch.org/roberts02042011.h...
BS"D

Only to Muslims and anti-semites.
helema

AOL

#17 Feb 9, 2011
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
BS"D
Only to Muslims and anti-semites.
actually palestenians are semites too so you would be anti semetic if you dont like the people of gaza!! semites are of the semetic region and many non jews fall under that catagory!
dyz

Netherlands

#18 Feb 9, 2011
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
BS"D
When terror ends
When "Itbah Al Yahud" ends
When missles ends
When exploding in shopping malls ends
When shooting our babies ends
When kidnapping soldiers and citizens ends
When burning flags ends
When Jihad ends
when aggression ends
When dictatory ends
When threatening ends.
should i countinue?
I have a 6000 year old book that states the land you live on belonged to my ancestors. Can I have your house now? Denial will be met with agression, violence and occupation. There is a piece of desert in africa where you will be allowed to barely survive under my complete control and humiliation. Does that sound like a good reason for you to become a 'terrorist'(freedom fighter)?
europeanman

UK

#19 Feb 9, 2011
Palestine may be a happier place when the Jews tear down the wall and embrace freedom. The Protocols of the elders of Zion!! more prophetic than the bible. Anti semitism is old hat as we now have the UN declaration of human rights which the anti gentiles and anti palestinians of "israel" should read well and adhere to. Dropping phospherous on women and children is as bad as anything the nazis ever did, shame on the israeli military. One state - Palestine, with jews and all others living together, one person, one vote, regardless of religion. One world one people.
paserby

London, Canada

#20 Feb 9, 2011
helema wrote:
Maybe but probably not, Racists and Jew haters such as yourself will always find a reason for your hate.
Abbey

Cape Town, South Africa

#21 Feb 9, 2011
God forbid if I too hate people , who does worst things than Nazi germans, by dropping phospherous on innocent women and children. I am trying hard to appreciate what they are doing, still harder to try and love them .Some where there still exist a God forsaken people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Noord-Holland, Netherlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Van Gogh Museum shows Paris prostitution throug... Jun 19 TheHoundOfHeavens... 3
Helen Enes Lima Brito (Feb '07) Feb '16 Saritav 31
News King's Day: Holland turns into a sea of orange (May '15) May '15 test 1
jesus christ quotes (Apr '15) Apr '15 Yeo 1
News School house hotels: The Big Six (Nov '14) Nov '14 White cop 1
News With Saint Nick's entry comes racial controversy (Nov '14) Nov '14 Perigrino 1
News Photos: Miley Cyrus Posts a Makeup-Free Selfie (Oct '14) Oct '14 Big mike 10
More from around the web