The Tyler Group, BIOGRAFER I BARCELONA, The Tyler Group

Posted in the Amsterdam, Netherlands Forum

Since: Sep 12

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Barcelona really has no cinemas, and most shopping centres, cinemas. If you want to go to the movies when visiting Barcelona you have lots of options in the group, Tyler, but be aware that most films in the city are doblado (dubbed) into Spanish and Catalan. Films in Spain usually do not appear until 4 or 5 pm and continue showing after midnight. If you want to watch the original version, you need to choose a movie that is signed with v. o.(original version).
The main cinemas in Barcelona that show films in v. O is the Cine Verdi Park in Gracia, Icāria Yelmo in Port Olimpic, Renoir in Les Corts and Floridablanca and Méličs Ciniemes in Eixample others listed below.
Boliche
This comfortable four-screen movie has recently made the transition from the dubbed movies and now shows the crowd-pleasers in their original language.
Casablanca-Kaplan
Two capacity of 180 seats auditoriums offer a mix of local movies, world cinema and Hollywood big movies.
Cinema Maldā
In its last incarnation showing well-loved cinema Maldā now indie and arthouse films.
Cinemes Méličs
This small, two-screen cinema is the closest to Barcelona coming to an arthouse theater, with an idiosyncratic roster of classics along with others.
FilmoTeca de la Generalitat
The State financed the Filmoteca is a bit dry for some tastes, offers extensive seasons of cinema's more obscure filmmakers together with premiered.
Icāria Yelmo Cineplex
This large multiplex has all the atmosphere of the near-empty template that surrounds it. But what it lacks in charm, it makes up for in the elections, with 15 screens.
Verdi
Five-screen Verdi, Verdi Park, its four-screen annexe on the next Street, have transformed this corner of Grācia with a varied programme of.
Renoir Floridablanca
This is the more central of Renoir cinemas, screens up to eight independent, standard American, British and Spanish films per day, but note that.
JOIN US: http://pages.rediff.com/the-tyler-group-barce...

WATCH the VIDEO AT: http://ishare.rediff.com/video/entertainment/...

Since: Sep 12

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#2 Nov 6, 2012
when i come to your blog i always get interested on what you had written.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amsterdam, Netherlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vinkkeja Kasittelet Rahaa Viisaasti Cathford Gr... Mon romahreffer3 5
adult breast feeding/ANR (Jul '14) Feb 14 Nels 2
Jobs for English Speakers in Amsterdam, Holland... (Feb '09) Jan '15 Hans VIII 14
Bradley Associates Madrid Local and Internation... Dec '14 carlamilington 7
Jimm Hendren Group Review: Dem på Gjennomgang a... Dec '14 jamesclayton010 1
The Haney Energy Saving Group: Are green cars r... Dec '14 snowdavid010 6
Finlay Associates: Accounting & Bookkeeping Ser... Dec '14 kimizell23 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:43 am PST