Nicaragua rebel hero T ©llez end...

Nicaragua rebel hero T llez ends hunger strike

There are 2 comments on the Seattle Indymedia Center story from Jun 17, 2008, titled Nicaragua rebel hero T llez ends hunger strike. In it, Seattle Indymedia Center reports that:

' Skinnier and on the verge of serious health problems, legendary guerrilla leader Dora Mar a T ©llez ended her 12-day hunger strike yesterday and announced that she is now taking her protest movement to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Indymedia Center.

Ernesto F Cajina

Miami, FL

#1 Jul 9, 2008
porque me pregunto yo no dejaron morirse como una perra a esa "hija de puta mujer" que solamente ha venido a sembrar el terror y la amargura al suelo nicaraguense en tiempo de la guerra. Ella, Junta a sus rabiosos "camaradas" perros sandinistas merecen ya la muerte y que se vayan al infierno.
Maria R Leyva

Hialeah, FL

#2 Nov 17, 2009
jajaja adonde nacistes ernesto?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Managua, Nicaragua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicarag ua Sep '16 something to cons... 1
News San Diego woman contracts Zika through sex, fir... (Mar '16) Mar '16 A_Visitor 2
News Couple Had Sex in Front of 9-Year to 'Teach Her' (Feb '07) Feb '15 alcohol cancer 146
News Canal could turn Lake Nicaragua into 'dead zone' (Jan '15) Jan '15 HeavyEquipmentOpe... 1
News Tropical Storm Hanna soaks Nicaragua, Honduras (Oct '14) Oct '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
News Doubts as to whether Nicaraguan blast was cause... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
News Meteorite smashes into Nicaraguan capital leavi... (Sep '14) Sep '14 ground 1
More from around the web