Glendale taxpayers threaten to torped...

Glendale taxpayers threaten to torpedo Coyotes sale

There are 6 comments on the The Globe and Mail story from Jul 5, 2012, titled Glendale taxpayers threaten to torpedo Coyotes sale. In it, The Globe and Mail reports that:

Former San Jose Sharks CEO Greg Jamison speaks after NHL commissioner Gary Bettman announced that the league owned Phoenix Coyotes is in a tentative deal to sell the team to a group that includes Jamison during a press conference before the start of Game 5 of the NHL Western Conference semi-final hockey playoffs in Phoenix, May 7, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Globe and Mail.

George

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Jul 6, 2012
Wow unbelievable NHL to stubborn to give up can't they see they do not what to have hockey in the dessert. It's time now commissioner to say iv tried everything I can and move to Quebec.
Bernard

Montréal, Canada

#2 Jul 8, 2012
Why is Bettman stalling? To avoid a multimillion dollar lawsuit!!! After all, he so much as promised the city to find owners, receiving 50 million in short-term compensation. With no potential buyers, the NHL is in breach of contract!!!
What a sad situation....especially when a city like Quebec, a hockey hotbed, is chomping at the bit to get a team!!!
Homeless in Glendale

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Jul 8, 2012
The end is near..... Doan, who didn't want the team to leave Phoenix, will be forced to leave his family in Phoenix while he goes and plays in [..yet to be determined..] when the NHL folds the team....

That will be a hilarious scene.....
terry

Laval, Canada

#4 Jul 10, 2012
have a disperal draft and put Glendale out of their misery let them sue Beckman for his incompetence. Raze the rink and have a petting zoo there.
roman

Herbrechtingen, Germany

#5 Jul 10, 2012
George wrote:
Wow unbelievable NHL to stubborn to give up can't they see they do not what to have hockey in the dessert. It's time now commissioner to say iv tried everything I can and move to Quebec.
u are a freakin retard, first of all I live in the desert and not an after meal treat and secondly the Coyotes will stay in the desert forever and you cant do anything, Quebec isnt getting shit
George

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Jul 18, 2012
roman wrote:
<quoted text> u are a freakin retard, first of all I live in the desert and not an after meal treat and secondly the Coyotes will stay in the desert forever and you cant do anything, Quebec isnt getting shit
who are you calling a freaking retard I see what's in front of me. It's not use that is stopping the sale is it. It's your freaking people doing all this damage YOUR OWN PEOPLE IN THE FREAKING DESERT. the rest of us are getting freaking tried of all your freaking drama. If the coyotes stay were they are I could care less. But it's getting old and remember IT'S YOUR FREAKING PEOPLE DOING THIS TO YOU. YOUR THE FREAKING RETART.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NHL Western Conference Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Teams the Chicago Blackhawks Don't Want To Fa... (Mar '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 6
News NBC Sports Announces This Weekend's NHL Hockey ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 stewart scott 2
News Elite NHL teams are selling; Coyotes should be ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 CHforever 2
News Will the Chicago Blackhawks Come Through as Sta... (Sep '14) Sep '14 CHforever 2
News Why the NHL Wishes the Chicago Blackhawks Made ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Reg 1
News Corey Crawford Deserves Blame for Chicago Black... (Jun '14) Jun '14 BigHawksFan 1
News Is Antti Raanta Enough in Net for the Chicago B... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Reg 1
More from around the web