Steven Stamkos to Toronto Maple Leafs...

Steven Stamkos to Toronto Maple Leafs for Kulemin, Grabovski, Clarke MacArthur

There are 9 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jun 5, 2011, titled Steven Stamkos to Toronto Maple Leafs for Kulemin, Grabovski, Clarke MacArthur. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

My previous post was in regards to acquiring the best available free agent to fill the No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

itdontmatter

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jul 4, 2011
this will never happen but we can always dream of a deal like this
Dev Starr

Cold Lake, Canada

#2 Jul 6, 2011
That would be a very good trade for the leafs.We could even give them kommeserik and it would be an even better trade for the leafs.I think the leafs should sign another goalie,because riemer and gustafson just aint going to cut it...
turbo72

Ottawa, Canada

#3 Jul 21, 2011
truthfully listening to some of the comments here makes me shake my head...you may be fans, but not very smart ones. Even mentioning that Stamkos rumour is a joke. Get a life and stop putting that crap out there.
Dev Starr

Cold Lake, Canada

#4 Jul 21, 2011
turbo boy,are you lonely ?? your little speel was uncalled for.. let the people dream and it was mentioned that it wasnt going to happen.
Canadian Bacon

Napanee, Canada

#5 Aug 1, 2011
The leafs could give Tampa their entire team and it still wouldnt be worth it for Tampa....
Stamkos would rather play in Russia than Toronto
Joe

Cocoa, FL

#7 Sep 25, 2011
Now THAT'S funny!!!

dmc

“NHL fan on strike ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#8 Dec 1, 2011
Canadian Bacon wrote:
The leafs could give Tampa their entire team and it still wouldnt be worth it for Tampa....
Stamkos would rather play in Russia than Toronto
As a realistic Leaf fan there is no way Tampa trades Stamkos. That being said though, you are an idiot. Stamkos grew up in Markham as a Leafs fan and even went to my old high school at one point (Brother Andre).
abadapple

Vancouver, Canada

#9 Dec 3, 2011
maybe cap space is a issue

dmc

“NHL fan on strike ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#10 Dec 5, 2011
abadapple wrote:
maybe cap space is a issue
I agree, from what I know the Leafs don't have a lot of cap space. I hope that Burke can unload some of his contracts (guys like Komi) at the trade deadline and free some up. Either way, I doubt a guy like Yzerman ever trades a player like Stamkos....unless there is a BIG return and even then I doubt he goes to TO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Bay Lightning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
really (Nov '15) Mar '16 Musikologist 2
News Namestnikov could be out again, Palat game-time... Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Lightning beat Blackhawks in bizarre, back and ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 FundieFarts 6
News Jon Cooper Calls Out Detroit Red Wings On Quest... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
j brown (Apr '15) Apr '15 pokalolo 1
News Tampa Bay Lightning Vs. Florida Panthers: Live ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 3
News NHL: Fleury stops 28 shots as Penguins beat Lig... (Dec '14) Dec '14 ZenTu 1
More from around the web