Sabres scores 3 goals in first 2:11, ...

Sabres scores 3 goals in first 2:11, beat Lightning 5-3 to run winning streak to 5

There are 5 comments on the KHWB-TV Houston story from Jan 6, 2010, titled Sabres scores 3 goals in first 2:11, beat Lightning 5-3 to run winning streak to 5. In it, KHWB-TV Houston reports that:

Tyler Myers, Jochen Hecht and Clarke MacArthur scored in the first 2:11 of the game and the Buffalo Sabres held on for a 5-3 victory over the Tampa Bay Lightning on Wednesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHWB-TV Houston.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jan 7, 2010
Go Sabres!
Steve Tellers

Inver Grove Heights, MN

#3 Jan 7, 2010
Gomer wrote:
Go Sabres!
I agree, and think this could be the year Buffalo wins their first Stanley Cup!!!!!

Since: Dec 09

Buffalo

#4 Jan 7, 2010
Go Sabres. This game got a little sloppy in the middle, but for the most part the Sabres are playing the smart d I have felt they needed for years.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#6 Jan 7, 2010
PP needs to get going, Vanek we need ya' to get that O we know you have into overdrive. Overall they have played terrific though, a group that plays well together, smart D like you mentioned Buffalo boy-GO SABRES!!!!!

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#10 Jan 8, 2010
Another win tonite. PP got going with 2 goals, Myers is the real deal. D is really producing with like 89 points, Tallinder and Lydman have been playing so long together the are gonna begin to morph into identical twins. Miller was terrific had near 50 shots on him I believe. GO SABRES. Scoring by committee this year, reminds me of the team we had a few years ago. Ruff has 'em playin' great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Bay Lightning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
really (Nov '15) Mar '16 Musikologist 2
News Namestnikov could be out again, Palat game-time... Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Lightning beat Blackhawks in bizarre, back and ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 FundieFarts 6
News Jon Cooper Calls Out Detroit Red Wings On Quest... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
j brown (Apr '15) Apr '15 pokalolo 1
News Tampa Bay Lightning Vs. Florida Panthers: Live ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 3
News NHL: Fleury stops 28 shots as Penguins beat Lig... (Dec '14) Dec '14 ZenTu 1
More from around the web