Flyers' Laperriere prepares for biggest test

Jul 9, 2011 Full story: CourierPostOnline

Comments VOORHEES - As a member of the St. Louis Blues, New York Rangers, Los Angeles Kings, Colorado Avalanche and Philadelphia Flyers, Ian Laperriere spent his entire professional hockey career cashing paychecks in the United States.

Full Story
John James

Johnstown, PA

#1 Jul 9, 2011
How blessed we are to have people like Ian Lapperriere in the Flyers system. Not only can he teach hockey fundamentals but his very presence will show what heart and soul and the love of this great game is all about. I am so happy that he joins Riley Cote and Craig Berube in the system. The good Lord seems to just lead these type of guys to us and they STAY! Put Homer in that same group.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 10, 2011
John James wrote:
How blessed we are to have people like Ian Lapperriere in the Flyers system. Not only can he teach hockey fundamentals but his very presence will show what heart and soul and the love of this great game is all about. I am so happy that he joins Riley Cote and Craig Berube in the system. The good Lord seems to just lead these type of guys to us and they STAY! Put Homer in that same group.
With all of the terrible news we have had the last few days...finally some GREAT news...Yes, Lapperriere has a tremendous amount of Heart and Soul...can I also add the name Simon Gagne...maybe at some point and time, he will return to the Flyers...where he belongs..just like these other players you have mentioned...:)
Jo T

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Jul 10, 2011
Enough with the "good lord" crap, please?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 10, 2011
Jo T wrote:
Enough with the "good lord" crap, please?
It's Freedom of Speech...if you don't like it...don't read it...no body is forcing you...
JACKIE

Soda Springs, ID

#5 Jul 10, 2011
John James wrote:
AMEN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Flyers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flyers edge Blackhawks 3-2 in OT (Mar '14) Apr '14 DMAN 7
USA Hockey team hopes maturing superstar Kane c... (Jan '14) Jan '14 vladoblaster747 1
Flyers' Brayden Schenn fined for cross-checking... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Reg 1
NHL: Ranking the Greatest Goalies in Philadelph... (Nov '13) Nov '13 kevin s 1
Flyers fire coach Laviolette after 0-3 start (Oct '13) Oct '13 nelson muntz 1
Hextall returns to Flyers' staff (Jul '13) Oct '13 Dev Starr 9
Philadelphia Flyers' Matt Read Looks to Continu... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Eric Cahill 1

Philadelphia Flyers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE