Back with a bang | The Columbus Dispatch

Back with a bang | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 5 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jan 1, 2011, titled Back with a bang | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Jake Voracek got the New Year's Eve party started for the Blue Jackets and their fans when he scored the winner at 2:06 in overtime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

WHS76

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Jan 1, 2011
Bluejackets cannot stand prosperity they had 3-0 lead and dam near blow the game.Shows how defficent they are.
Blueline

Defiance, OH

#2 Jan 1, 2011
WHS76 wrote:
Bluejackets cannot stand prosperity they had 3-0 lead and dam near blow the game.Shows how defficent they are.
Seriously? They won the game! Go troll somewhere else. The Jackets are starting to play more like they did in the beginning of the season. The lat three games were against some rather weak teams, but playoff teams win these games, so good for the Jackets. Tough road trip coming up - we'll see how far they have progressed. Oh, and WHS76, it's "damn" and not "dam," at least use proper grammar if you want to flame.
Empty net

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2011
What a great ending to 2010 to see Voracek get the winning goal. He's

still growing in many ways...his physical & mental approach are

sometimes out of synch...mine are after a night of partying....but he's

such a fast & big young man, that's understandable. I also like how at the

end of the game Mason & him were laughing & patting each other on the

back. Those points are tough to get...they just had enough gas in the

tank to win this. On to our adversary Nashville.
WHS76

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 Jan 1, 2011
With some of the big names(Allfredson,Kovalev)that play for Ottawa if Columbus had a chance to draft them back when they were drafted.
Columbus probably would have passed because they would have been to cheap.
too bad

United States

#5 Jan 1, 2011
Blueline wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? They won the game! Go troll somewhere else. The Jackets are starting to play more like they did in the beginning of the season. The lat three games were against some rather weak teams, but playoff teams win these games, so good for the Jackets. Tough road trip coming up - we'll see how far they have progressed. Oh, and WHS76, it's "damn" and not "dam," at least use proper grammar if you want to flame.
It was pure luck we won. We were badly,badly outplayed in the 3rd period. I certainly didn't see anything that reminded me of the beginning of the season!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottawa Senators Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ottawa Senators owner accuses drug company of l... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 6
News Jordan Eberle's two goals lead Edmonton Oilers ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News How Much is Alex Chiasson Worth? (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Is it Fair to Make a Public Appeal for a Live O... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
Curious About Andrew Hammond Rookie Cards? Ther... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Jay 1
News Ottawa police to face off against Sens' Bobby R... (Mar '15) Mar '15 stewart scott 2
News Should The Ottawa Senators Tank? (Jan '15) Jan '15 adcrebecca 1
More from around the web