Canucks check Supertramp out of tour date

May 26, 2011 Full story: CBC News

The band Supertramp performs in Munich, Germany, in 1980. The Stanley Cup final series schedule in Vancouver has created a conflict with one of the biggest rock bands of the 1970s and '80s. The group Supertramp has been scheduled for months to play Rogers Arena June 1. But that's the same night the NHL hockey series starts at the venue, which is ...

Read more
DJane

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#1 May 28, 2011
Roger Hodgson is NOT touring with Supertramp!

The photo that comes with this article is somewhat misleading. This incarnation of Supertramp should not be allowed to call itself Supertramp anymore. Since Roger Hodgson left the band in 1983, this is Rick Davies' Supertramp and if you want to hear the big hits, like Dreamer, Hide In Your Shell, Breakfast In America, The Logical Song, Fool's
Overture, It's Raining Again, Take The Long Way Home and many more performed by the original voice and composer Roger Hodgson then visit his tourpage: http://www.rogerhodgson.com/documents/tour.ht... - he is currently on tour with his own band. He will be in Canada in fall and you are guaranteed to experience something brilliant! I have attended several of his concerts and he blew me away each time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NHL Northwest Division Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Take our comprehensive Edmonton Oilers survey (Apr '14) Sat Dale Smith 2
News Hockey Player's Daughter Writes Adorable Letter... Mar 3 DILF 3
B.C. fans sing of another Super Bowl win for th... Jan '15 Slugfest 1
News 5 Reasons Why Minnesota Wild Will Win 2015 Stan... Oct '14 CHforever 2
News Watch Every Goal Zach Parise Scored Last Season (Aug '14) Aug '14 Reg 1
News Minnesota Wild dominate the Blackhawks; lose in... (May '14) May '14 Reg 1
News Vancouver Canucks job fair today and tomorrow; ... (May '14) May '14 Sam 1
More from around the web