Toronto Maple Leafs: With Burke as GM, Can the Leafs Ever Land a Big Free Agent?

Jul 19, 2012 Full story: BleacherReport

Unfortunately, it is his principles that might be preventing him from doing everything in his power to improve the Toronto Maple Leafs .

Full Story
TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS LOL

Burnaby, Canada

#1 Jul 19, 2012
TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS ARE AN F-ing Joke.I like Brian Burke I really do but This man or mlse who ever is running the show is a huge joke. Its not that hard to make a great trade a f-ing monkey can do it . Lets the man do his job and if no one else is stopping him from doing his job rogers needs to find someone who can... U guys lucky im not The big dog cause id be fireing people starting from A to z

Lets go leafs before u cant get anyone... another year of the same players. I figured out how the leafs draft so crosby is number 1 then we count 60 down from crosby and now we have are pick...
abadapple

Surrey, Canada

#2 Jul 26, 2012
burke is a stupd drunk irishmen he sucks wind big time its his stubbornass thats his downfall
jono

Toronto, Canada

#3 Aug 13, 2012
Burke is Quinn 2.0. his 2 biggest mistakes, not offering stamkos an offer sheet (which sources said he would have accepted). and letting giguere go, and now being in search for a veteran goaltender.

his trades are great (phaneuf, franson, gardiner, lupul), and his signings are awful (kom, liles,etc)
Dev Starr

Saskatoon, Canada

#4 Aug 29, 2012
actually most of his moves have been good to great,but for some reason this team will not gel or try to get over the hump they need to. why?? who knows.Seems like when good players come to toronto they soon become unproductive or non interested. connelly for instance just didnt seem interested in playing hockey after the first 40 games. Schenn tried to make the same mistakes over and over and getting the same results.????this team is a mystery and for forty years plus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NHL Northeast Divison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martin Brodeur Going Home To Montreal? Sep 25 Spartacus1962 5
The Marc Methot Conundrum For The Ottawa Senators Sep 17 adcrebecca 1
Could Cody Hodgson Be Captain Of The Buffalo Sa... Sep 11 Trent 1
National Hockey League modifies its NHL Entry D... Aug '14 Ste 1
Ottawa Senators GM Bryan Murray diagnosed with ... Jul '14 adcrebecca 1
NHL Rumors: Latest Buzz on Players Potentially ... Jun '14 BigHawksFan 1
Habs Play Mock Game While Waiting for Next Round May '14 NOVA 7

NHL Northeast Divison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE