New York Rangers: Realistic Expectations for Chris Kreider in 2012-13

Jun 13, 2012 Full story: BleacherReport

Boxford, MA native Chris Kreider was a welcome addition to the Rangers postseason and arguably played well beyond his years .

Full Story
lemonlaw

Scranton, PA

#1 Jun 13, 2012
I think the Rags should trade Krieder and others for Nash. Because Kreider was a standout in the playoffs, doesnt guarantee he will be a superstar just like my friend Hugh Jessimen. Nash is a true superstar---and this is what this team needs now. We cant predict the future for Krieder--they need Nash or Bobby Ryan.
coop

Bay Shore, NY

#2 Jul 1, 2012
your an idiot plain and simple chris krieder will be better than rick nash in a couple of seasons he's got so much talent the fact that u would suggest that means ur a freaking retard
drippydick

Wyoming, PA

#3 Jul 1, 2012
Coop you are stupid---how can you say Kreider will be a superstar like Nash--you can see into the future? And I dont appreciate being called a retard--If you were here, I would kick your ass--since your a big wise guy who cant stand someone giving their opinion. If someone disagrees, you result to name calling like a little baby--what a shame---grow up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Rangers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why the NHL Wishes the Chicago Blackhawks Made ... Jun '14 Reg 1
Rangers look for series split with Kings in Game 2 Jun '14 POWER RANGERS 1
Rangers lose Game 1 of Stanley Cup Final in ove... Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1
NHL player handed stiff suspension for knee hit Apr '14 adcrebecca 1
Take our comprehensive Edmonton Oilers survey Apr '14 betty pedersen 1
NHL trade deadline: Rangers and Lightning repor... (Mar '14) Mar '14 mentally sick 2
Rangers, Stepan agree to terms (Sep '13) Sep '13 MR JAMES 2
•••
•••

New York Rangers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••