DiPietro unable to save the Islanders

Full story: Newsday 68
If the Islanders were hoping franchise goaltender Rick DiPietro would ride in to rescue their playoff chances, it didn't happen Saturday night in Philadelphia. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Busey

Melville, NY

#61 Mar 11, 2008
Cal Lostomie wrote:
<quoted text>
When your done drinking the Kool-Aid, you can wipe your mouth with one of Smith's Stanley Cup banners.....after all, he's got a few extras (unlike Richter).
huh...i'm not the one drinking it... wow you're retarded.... i actually feel bad for you so i'll agree with whatever you say.

Since: Aug 07

Albany, NY

#62 Mar 11, 2008
Cal Lostomie wrote:
<quoted text>
When your done drinking the Kool-Aid, you can wipe your mouth with one of Smith's Stanley Cup banners.....after all, he's got a few extras (unlike Richter).
Either that or wipe it on that god awful dead rat he's got on his dome.
I still your your names marauder. Kudos.

Since: Aug 07

Albany, NY

#63 Mar 11, 2008
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
You jealous pah-rick-
I guess it's better to be gone in the first round than to just be gone-
It's the beginning of the end of the NY Islander organization-
Welcome aboard....the Rangers fan base will gladly accept you and all former Islander fans-
Speak for yourself. Ya ever scan the stands at the mausoleum ? You want even one of these geek slobs calling himself a Ranger fan ? No thanks.
Cal Lostomie

Medford, NY

#64 Mar 11, 2008
Busey wrote:
<quoted text>
huh...i'm not the one drinking it... wow you're retarded.... i actually feel bad for you so i'll agree with whatever you say.
Your a moron.

Thanks for agreeing.
Effigy of the Forgotten

AOL

#65 Mar 11, 2008
Cal Lostomie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a moron.
Thanks for agreeing.
the above comment is fantastic. Someone calling someone else a moron, and they cant even spell you're the right way.
bonus r. etard points for you. You're equal to the dancing people in this video. Enjoy everyone !!!!!
http://youtube.com/watch...
Jason

Los Angeles, CA

#66 Mar 11, 2008
DP is just not getting it done. These last two game showed me alot. This was the time for him to step up and be the elite 15 year contract goalie that we were sold on. He compleley dropped the ball. He had his time of to rest and reflect on the remainder of the season.. Jeeze, he's in a playoff race last time I looked. I don't like to bring up his grandmother's death,..But as emotional as DP is I thought he would have been standing on his head in honor of his grandmothers memory.. I don't know but isn't his mask dedicated to his grandfather who was a POW? DP, DP.. I'm talking to you buddy.. Step it up! You should be at the top of your game by now! Get your head out of your A$$ and start finding away to win games,. So far you been mighty mediocre!!!!!
Cal Lostomie

Medford, NY

#67 Mar 12, 2008
Effigy of the Forgotten wrote:
<quoted text>
the above comment is fantastic. Someone calling someone else a mor.on, and they cant even spell you're the right way.
bonus r. etard points for you. You're equal to the dancing people in this video. Enjoy everyone !!!!!
http://youtube.com/watch...
The above comment is SUPER fantastic!!!!!
Someone giving out r. etard points (he must have a special system of tracking this in his feeble little existence) for grammatical errors while failing to capitalize letters at the beginning of a sentence!!!!! Twice!!!! You are equal only to yourself!!!!
Enjoy!!!
isles31

Baldwin, NY

#68 Aug 2, 2011
billy smith overrated?lmao mike richter was average at best. keenan was trying like hell in 94 to get fuhr because he had no confidence in richter. the only thing richter was good at was making a routine save look hard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Islanders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islanders open with victory Oct '14 CHforever 1
Michael Grabner Shines In Preliminary Round For... (Feb '14) Apr '14 sam 3
Thomas Vanek Stolen By Montreal Canadiens (Mar '14) Mar '14 Nova 7
Canada's John Tavares out for rest of Olympics (Feb '14) Feb '14 Mark S 1
The 10 NHL Players Most Likely to Be Traded in ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Dubies 1
New York Islanders Set To Make A Run At Goalten... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Charlie R 1
Eastern Conference-Leading Habs Host New York I... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Labatts 3
More from around the web