2003 New Jersey Devils Stanley Cup Ch...

2003 New Jersey Devils Stanley Cup Championship Ring

Posted in the New Jersey Devils Forum

Championship Ring Zone

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2012
Our 2003 New Jersey Devils Stanley Cup Championship Replica Ring is in stock! Fresh off production, this ring is HUGE! With its clear, red, and black Cubic Zirconia's, this ring shines like no other.

We stand behind all of our rings and guarantee your satisfaction with a 7 day return policy. All of our rings are crafted from solid brass before being plated in 18k gold and/or rhodium. Each CZ stone is precisely cut to fit its shape, and are all hand set. You will not find a higher quality replica than this.

Visit our store at ChampionshipRingZone.com to purchase or view additional pictures and product information. Contact us at Sales@ChampionshipRingZone.com with any questions or for discount codes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Jersey Devils Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Forget the Best, Who Was the Worst New Jersey D... (Jun '14) Jul '17 Best phart 3
News Martin Brodeur Going Home To Montreal? (Sep '14) Nov '14 Spartacus1962 12
News Flyers' Brayden Schenn fined for cross-checking... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Reg 1
News Ilya Kovalchuk Retires from NHL After 11-Year C... (Jul '13) Jul '13 me 1
News NHL Draft Grades 2013: Ranking Best Team Perfor... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Trevor Timmins 1
News Montreal Canadiens Smart to Buy Out Tomas Kaberle (Jun '13) Jun '13 Spartacus1962 2
News Devils return top pick Stefan Matteau to juniors (Mar '13) Mar '13 skk 1