Stanley Cup 2012 Stanley Cup playoffs...

Stanley Cup 2012 Stanley Cup playoffs Day 50: Caption contest This...

There are 1 comment on the CBC News story from May 30, 2012, titled Stanley Cup 2012 Stanley Cup playoffs Day 50: Caption contest This.... In it, CBC News reports that:

New Jersey Devils goalie Martin Brodeur, right, and New York Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist, talk after Game 6 of the Eastern Conference final on May 25 in Newark, N.J. This photo of Martin Brodeur and Henrik Lundqvist chatting in the handshake line after Game 6 of the East final needs a caption that truly captures the spirit of this shot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

pisspoor

Kingston, PA

#1 May 30, 2012
It looks like the Kings will roll over the Devils----The Devils think they are playing a team like the Rags which almost beat them. They now have to wake up to reality and face elimination by the Kings--a much better skating team then the Rags.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Jersey Devils Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Forget the Best, Who Was the Worst New Jersey D... (Jun '14) Jul 5 Best phart 3
News Martin Brodeur Going Home To Montreal? (Sep '14) Nov '14 Spartacus1962 12
News Flyers' Brayden Schenn fined for cross-checking... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Reg 1
News Ilya Kovalchuk Retires from NHL After 11-Year C... (Jul '13) Jul '13 me 1
News NHL Draft Grades 2013: Ranking Best Team Perfor... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Trevor Timmins 1
News Montreal Canadiens Smart to Buy Out Tomas Kaberle (Jun '13) Jun '13 Spartacus1962 2
News Devils return top pick Stefan Matteau to juniors (Mar '13) Mar '13 skk 1
More from around the web