Posted in the New Jersey Devils Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“DevilFan300”

Since: Apr 07

HILLSDALE NJ

#1 May 1, 2007
ALLRIGHT THIS IS THE LAST TIME IM SAYING THIS!!

MARTIN BRODEUR STAYS WITH THE DEVILS SO HE CAN PAD HIS STATS BY FACING LOW QUALITY SHOTS. AND LOW SHOT TOTAL!!
ON A REGULAR BASIS.THIS IS WHY HE CAN PLAY SO MANY GAMES! DUH!!!

WATCH HIM IN THE ALLSTAR GAMES ! HE SUCKS!!!
DevilsFan300

Northport, NY

#2 Jul 18, 2007
RICH NJ wrote:
MARTIN BRODEUR STAYS WITH THE DEVILS SO HE CAN PAD HIS STATS BY FACING LOW QUALITY SHOTS. AND LOW SHOT TOTAL!!
He played so much because he is in great shape, and doing bad in the all-star game is much better than not making the all-star game! Now open your eyes, dim witted Ranger puck!
CLIFF NJ

Herndon, VA

#3 Apr 17, 2008
BRODEUR IS THE BIGGEST BABY EVER TO PUT ON A HOCKEY MASK. I AM SO SICK OF SEEING HIM CRY AND FLOP AROUND ON THE ICE LIKE A FRESH CAUGHT PIKE EVERYTIME ANYBODY GETS NEAR HIM. SERIOUSLY, THEY SHOULD HAVE A JUDGE TO RATE HIS DIVES DURING EVERY GAME. I AM SO GLAD THAT THERE ARE NO REAL DEVILS FANS SO I CAN GO TO THE ROCK (AS IN WATCH YOUR SEASON SINKS LIKE A ROCK) AND GIVE IT TO MARTIN. HOW CAN YOU HAVE MORE RANGERS FANS ON YOUR HOME ICE DURING THE PLAYOFF?
Bill

Wayne, NJ

#4 Oct 26, 2008
CLIFF NJ wrote:
BRODEUR IS THE BIGGEST BABY EVER TO PUT ON A HOCKEY MASK. I AM SO SICK OF SEEING HIM CRY AND FLOP AROUND ON THE ICE LIKE A FRESH CAUGHT PIKE EVERYTIME ANYBODY GETS NEAR HIM. SERIOUSLY, THEY SHOULD HAVE A JUDGE TO RATE HIS DIVES DURING EVERY GAME. I AM SO GLAD THAT THERE ARE NO REAL DEVILS FANS SO I CAN GO TO THE ROCK (AS IN WATCH YOUR SEASON SINKS LIKE A ROCK) AND GIVE IT TO MARTIN. HOW CAN YOU HAVE MORE RANGERS FANS ON YOUR HOME ICE DURING THE PLAYOFF?
What r u talking about? henrik lundqvist is the MOST overrated goalie in the NHL!!! His pads are WAY too big. oh sure, they are legal, for a 6 and a half feet goalie, but not for him. Also, there are more Devils fans at the ROCK, see any newspaper article, and it says that about 60% of the fans are Devils fans.
Nic - Calgary

Calgary, Canada

#5 Oct 29, 2008
ok listen up he sucks. he is a pussy. i personally don't like him. because he sucks. i don't give a **** if he beats the record for most shootouts and wins. i'll be pretty pissed off. so for the people who don't like brodeur you should make a petition that brodeur doesn't deserve the record
jessica

Richmond, IN

#6 Nov 9, 2008
marty is a walking record book... records that he DESERVES because he is THE best... and its not because i'm a devils fan, its just fact... and i'm not going to be all biased either because i believe lunqvist is a quality goalie as well, as was Roy and hasek and even luongo... but martys the best hands down... sorry, you're just gonna have to deal with that
SeekLordStanley

Apopka, FL

#7 Nov 15, 2008
RICH NJ wrote:
Are you talking about when he was younger? Low quality shots, you obviously don't pay attention or follow what the true meaning of this game really is to these guys...no one in the game of hockey sucks..
But it's your opinion, but how many people really care? If you're a true NJ Devils fan, you wouldn't have shit to talk on Broduer or any one of them.
Bill

Wayne, NJ

#8 Nov 16, 2008
Nic - Calgary wrote:
ok listen up he sucks. he is a pussy. i personally don't like him. because he sucks. i don't give a **** if he beats the record for most shootouts and wins. i'll be pretty pissed off. so for the people who don't like brodeur you should make a petition that brodeur doesn't deserve the record
just because you no hes better than kiprusoff dosnt meen u shood say he dosnt deserve records. Why shoudnt he get the record. Its not like he cheats like lundqvist
michael

Calgary, Canada

#9 Jan 16, 2009
OMG! im a levle 8 pee-wee goalie and i am better than brodeur!he's like a frekkin fish out of water every time the puck comes to him! My dog is a better goalie than brouder and its a tiny chawawa thats afraid of its tail! A two year old is more capable than broder and can acuicaly butterfly and save it!
Sean Avery

Clifton, NJ

#10 Mar 9, 2009
Hey Brodeur hows the new wife i mean sister in law! Do your kids call you uncle daddy!? Devils fans go back to your trailer parks
avery is garbage

New York, NY

#11 Mar 16, 2009
haha you're from nutley, talk about slums!!! what a joke.
donnyboy627

AOL

#12 Mar 27, 2009
marty brodur is a baby sean avery is his daddy
donnyboy627

AOL

#13 Mar 27, 2009
new jersey is a slum
donnyboy627

AOL

#14 Mar 27, 2009
hey marty brodurs boyfriend is eli manning two rats
donnyboy627

AOL

#15 Mar 27, 2009
i heard eli manning and marty brodur is going to tie the not on the crap long beach
donnyboy627

AOL

#16 Mar 31, 2009
Sean Avery wrote:
Hey Brodeur hows the new wife i mean sister in law! Do your kids call you uncle daddy!? Devils fans back to your trailer parks
ya tell them
Bill

Wayne, NJ

#17 Sep 26, 2009
Marty is way better than henweak lundqueer.
CJMe

Bronx, NY

#18 Oct 6, 2009
Hey Bill,
I realize you have no hockey acumen and as a long time Ranger fan I am no fan of Lundqvist. That said, Martin Brodeur is indeed a whining and selfish goaltender who can't keep his schlong out of his sister-in-laws triangle aside from keeping pucks out of the net. Check the stats between his 'records' and the amount of time the other goalies took to post the numbers they did. You are the worst sort of demegogue; someone who rails against all others without the knwledge and intellectual honesty to see fault in your own. Please, just shut up.
Bill

Wayne, NJ

#19 Oct 12, 2009
CJMe wrote:
Hey Bill,
I realize you have no hockey acumen and as a long time Ranger fan I am no fan of Lundqvist. That said, Martin Brodeur is indeed a whining and selfish goaltender who can't keep his schlong out of his sister-in-laws triangle aside from keeping pucks out of the net. Check the stats between his 'records' and the amount of time the other goalies took to post the numbers they did. You are the worst sort of demegogue; someone who rails against all others without the knwledge and intellectual honesty to see fault in your own. Please, just shut up.
you know why marty doesn't face that many shots? because he has great rebound control dumbass also learn to spell i couldn't even understand what you were saying. stfu hes at least one of the greatest goalies of all time right up there with Hasek, Fuhr, Hextall, Osgood, etc. 3 championship rings, hell be in the hall of fame, 4 trips to stanley cup championships, soon he'll be in the hall, over 500 wins, etc.
da bestttt

Halifax, Canada

#23 Mar 2, 2010
brodeur sucks. end of story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Jersey Devils Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Forget the Best, Who Was the Worst New Jersey D... (Jun '14) Jul '17 Best phart 3
News Martin Brodeur Going Home To Montreal? (Sep '14) Nov '14 Spartacus1962 12
News Flyers' Brayden Schenn fined for cross-checking... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Reg 1
News Ilya Kovalchuk Retires from NHL After 11-Year C... (Jul '13) Jul '13 me 1
News NHL Draft Grades 2013: Ranking Best Team Perfor... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Trevor Timmins 1
News Montreal Canadiens Smart to Buy Out Tomas Kaberle (Jun '13) Jun '13 Spartacus1962 2
News Devils return top pick Stefan Matteau to juniors (Mar '13) Mar '13 skk 1
More from around the web