Devils host Rangers with first place ...

Devils host Rangers with first place in reach

There are 3 comments on the Newswatch 50 story from Mar 25, 2010, titled Devils host Rangers with first place in reach. In it, Newswatch 50 reports that:

The New Jersey Devils will try to take over sole possession of first place in the Atlantic Division tonight when they host the rival New York Rangers at Prudential Center.New Jersey enters tonight one point behind the Penguins for the top spot in the division as well as the second seed in the Eastern Conference.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newswatch 50.

hiv kid

Scranton, PA

#1 Mar 25, 2010
The Rangers will lose--since they always have a let down after a good skating and scoring game. I predict that they will lose 3 to 1 and the Devils will then be in first place. avery will score the loan goal for the Blueshirts and Parise will net two.
Bill

Watertown, CT

#2 Apr 6, 2010
Unfortunately your prediction was wrong. They won but the Devils are still in first place by 2 points. Neither Parise or Avery scored.
Bill

Watertown, CT

#3 Apr 13, 2010
We still won the division and the Rangers missed the playoffs so I guess a couple of scars came off of that loss. The only scar that didn't come off was that we didn't win the season series its 3-3. We scored more goals in the games against them then they did so I guess we have the tiebreaker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Jersey Devils Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martin Brodeur Going Home To Montreal? (Sep '14) Nov '14 Spartacus1962 12
News Forget the Best, Who Was the Worst New Jersey D... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Drekalo Lakovic 1
News Flyers' Brayden Schenn fined for cross-checking... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Reg 1
News Ilya Kovalchuk Retires from NHL After 11-Year C... (Jul '13) Jul '13 me 1
News NHL Draft Grades 2013: Ranking Best Team Perfor... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Trevor Timmins 1
News Montreal Canadiens Smart to Buy Out Tomas Kaberle (Jun '13) Jun '13 Spartacus1962 2
News Devils return top pick Stefan Matteau to juniors (Mar '13) Mar '13 skk 1
More from around the web