Danny Briere scores in OT as Philadelphia Flyers defeat New Jersey Devils

Apr 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NJ.com

Danny Briere scored the winning goal 4:36 into overtime to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-3 win over the New Jersey Devils on Sunday to open the Eastern Conference semifinals.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Just call him Mr. Playoffs...:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

T Tebow wrote:
Okay, i will.
LOL...:)
dman

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Flyers whole team quit last night.... Sad... Because new jersey is really not in there league... :(

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

dman wrote:
Flyers whole team quit last night.... Sad... Because new jersey is really not in there league...:(
It was just plain TERRIBLE!!! Anyway, I was happy to read, that you don't think the Devils play isn't in the same league as my Beloved Flyers...I hope they do better on Thursday night...:)
dman

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was just plain TERRIBLE!!! Anyway, I was happy to read, that you don't think the Devils play isn't in the same league as my Beloved Flyers...I hope they do better on Thursday night...:)
I hear you i have been a flyers fan since the mid eighties.. Hextall and lindros etc... I hope they actually make an effort tonight... It almost looked like game 2 was a set up or fix....:(

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

dman wrote:
<quoted text> I hear you i have been a flyers fan since the mid eighties.. Hextall and lindros etc... I hope they actually make an effort tonight... It almost looked like game 2 was a set up or fix....:(
Not this was a Tough loss...:(
dman

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not this was a Tough loss...:(
Thursdays game the flyers looke3d the same as game two.... Seems like this team is holding back or underachieving badly.... The devils team stinks!!!!!
dman

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

serious cash being bet and made on this fixed series..... :(

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

dman wrote:
serious cash being bet and made on this fixed series.....:(
Makes you wonder doesn't it.... Giroux is suspended for the next game...Yikes!!!
dman

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes you wonder doesn't it.... Giroux is suspended for the next game...Yikes!!!
I guess not... all sports are pretty much half fixed or more... Tonight will probably tell a lot on CHARACTER........
Scott Stevens

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Just like when I used to make Eric Lindros look like humpty-dumpty!
dman

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Scott Stevens wrote:
Just like when I used to make Eric Lindros look like humpty-dumpty!
Yep i suppose so... a fix is a wonderful thing... Good luck when meeting the rangers....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

dman wrote:
<quoted text> Yep i suppose so... a fix is a wonderful thing... Good luck when meeting the rangers....
Now I am for the Kings...or should I say...the West Coast Flyers...LOL
dman

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I am for the Kings...or should I say...the West Coast Flyers...LOL
Kings look tough.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

dman wrote:
<quoted text> Kings look tough.
So much for those trades my Flyers made...that's why I'm pulling for them now...:)
dman

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for those trades my Flyers made...that's why I'm pulling for them now...:)
Looked like the flyers series with new jersey was fixed anyway...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

dman wrote:
<quoted text> Looked like the flyers series with new jersey was fixed anyway...
Why do you think that...I'm curious???
dman

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think that...I'm curious???
1.Because new jersey sucks.... 2.The whole team quit and just stood around in all five games. 3. The penguins were a hell of a lot better team than new jersey and philly smashed them. 4. On flyers web site and in philly a lot of fans were saying the same things... 5. I know a non effort when i see it.... They were told to step back.... I feel the rangers will beat the caps tonight and new jersey cannot beat the rangers in my opinion.... Philly could have.... Revenue ratings money greed....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

dman wrote:
<quoted text> 1.Because new jersey sucks.... 2.The whole team quit and just stood around in all five games. 3. The penguins were a hell of a lot better team than new jersey and philly smashed them. 4. On flyers web site and in philly a lot of fans were saying the same things... 5. I know a non effort when i see it.... They were told to step back.... I feel the rangers will beat the caps tonight and new jersey cannot beat the rangers in my opinion.... Philly could have.... Revenue ratings money greed....
These are good reasons...especially numbers 2 and 5...nothing would suprise me anymore...Thanks for your input...
dman

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
These are good reasons...especially numbers 2 and 5...nothing would suprise me anymore...Thanks for your input...
Wish it wasn't true...:( Ill say rangers vs kings for the cup and rangers will win... Because the league wants it....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••