troll alert!!!!
Labatts

Minden, Canada

#1 Nov 20, 2012
There is a Troll in these waters boys......Someone in the state of NY is using our names...

There hasnt been a whole lot to talk about lately so this person is bored!!!
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#2 Nov 21, 2012
If i was a gambling man , i would say it mr dev ...

Wouldn't be the first time he pulled something like this , whoever it is clearly doesn't realize this place posts the location .... lol
Dev Starr

Swift Current, Canada

#3 Nov 21, 2012
Yes stupid i just got back from new york. You sure are not getting and smarter are you lian rian
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#4 Nov 23, 2012
Dev , your posts come from all over the place . Ituna , swift current . One never knows with you my good friend .
Dev Starr

Swift Current, Canada

#5 Nov 23, 2012
rian ,crap comes out of both your mouth and butt and calling me a good friend ???? lets be reasonable friends dont accuse each other of making troll posts. ""lets be civil didnt last too long again """ as i predicted about a week or two ago.. well cant talk too much right now.. i have to catch a plane to new york so i can do some more trolling
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#6 Nov 23, 2012
Buddy , relax . Why do you live in such a hateful place ? So much anger really can't be good for you and your health . Do you want to talk about your feelings ? I'm starting to get worried about you , so much hate isn;t good for anyone .
Dev Starr

Swift Current, Canada

#7 Nov 23, 2012
Try to be civil lian rian..maybe just be quiet....like aha...ahh maybe just shut up
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Do you need a hug dev ?
Dev Starr

Swift Current, Canada

#9 Nov 26, 2012
no
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#10 Nov 26, 2012
Are you sure ? It might put you a better mood and make less hateful ...
Ryan W

Poughkeepsie, NY

#11 Nov 26, 2012
Dude, Thanks for the head up on that wonderful site...Gayties.com
Dev Starr

Swift Current, Canada

#12 Nov 26, 2012
Ahhhh Now i understand why you are so high strung lian rian... YOUR gay . this will help me understand why you are so up and down all the time... is carey gay too ??? I just never thought about it ...you and him being gay.... best of luck now that you are out of the closet.
Dev Starr

Swift Current, Canada

#13 Nov 26, 2012
Now i am starting to under stand where you are coming from lian rian.. You are gay. i never suspected that..say is carey gay too ???? wouldnt surprise me the way he plays. I dont care that you are gay rian,it just helps me understand your up and down mood swings. as for your invite for a hug,it is a definite NO !!!! are you the man or the woman in your little frolics ???? im guessing you are the female.. well good luck now that you are out of the closet.
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#14 Nov 27, 2012
So now you have a issue with homosexuals ? Why would you automatically take this conversation to a place of homosexuality ? Are you so un comfortable with masculinity that you can't accept a hug from another man ?

I don't know Dev , i find it quite amusing that when you hear another man ask you for a hug , that you automatically take it to a place of homosexuality .
Dev Starr

Swift Current, Canada

#15 Nov 27, 2012
Hey you are gay. its your choice,its just not my thing so the answer is still no... find someone in your own area if thats what you like...say hi to carey for me next time you two get together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montreal Canadiens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ranking the 10 Most Trusted Defensemen in the NHL (Dec '16) Apr '17 Are Phartse 9
Milos Raonic a Disgrace On The Order Of Carey P... (Sep '13) Apr '17 Dev Starr 16
Subban GONE!! (Jul '16) Apr '17 Dev Starr 2
News Newsy Lalonde day to be proclaimed by city hall (Jul '16) Mar '17 Pepper Phart 2
News Price shuts door on Blackhawks (Oct '14) Feb '17 Phartenstein 12
News The Habs are listening to offers on Nathan Beau... (Sep '16) Feb '17 Phartolycus 4
News P.K. Subban's charity and what we learned the p... (Dec '15) Feb '17 Phartolomew 4
More from around the web