NHL.COM North Eastern Division Previe...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#24 Aug 27, 2012
Scott gomez $7,357,143 this season .

Please for the love of god explain to me how you 2 morons want to complain about Carey Price's contract but never say a god damn word about the Gomez contract ?

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

#25 Aug 27, 2012
WE ALREADY ARE ON RECORD FOR MONTH AFTER MONTH AFTER MONTH ON GOMEZ'S CONTRACT AS WELL AS THE REST F THE SMURFS AS LABATTS SO ACCURATELY PUTS IT!!! JUST GROW UP MAN AND HAVE / FIND SOME FUCKING HUMILITY IT COULD ONLY IMPROVE THINGS FOR YOU, ME AND EVERYONE ELSE HERE!!! YOU SEEM LIKE YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT HOCKEY THAT MUCH I ADMIT OUT RIGHT, SO WHY NOT JUST TRY TO SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS?
I HAVE SAID MANY MANY TIMES, WE ALL WANT THE SAME THING, A WINNING TEAM, IF WE DISAGREE ABOUT WHAT PARTS OF IT SHOULD BE THERE FINE, SO BE IT...BUT THERE IS A WAY TO EARN RESPECT AND THERE IS A WAY TO BRING WRATH UPON YOURSELF, DO NOT KNOW WHY YOU ALWAYS CHOOSE THE LATER.
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#26 Aug 27, 2012
I do not want respect from you , i could care less what you think to be quite honest . The fact of the matter is , Until you stop posting the same old garbage about Price ( and we're on 3 years now of reading the same fucking comments ), that will be the day i try and engage you in a conversation . The day you stop making facts up to suit your own agenda , that will also be the day i engage in a conversation with you . Everytime you come on here and post fictitious facts and hateful comments , you are doing nothing but asking for wrath yourself . You clearly understand that there are some us that disagree with you , yet you still feel the need week after week to post the same old garbage .I am tired of it and refuse to have some feeble old man try to bully me into agreeing with him . Carey price will be the habs goalie for another 6 years, maybe more . If you have a issue with that , i would suggest you start cheering for another team , because he is here to stay. Rather then attacking him , maybe you should try supporting him , because as you say above " We all want the same thing , a winning team ".
Dev Starr

Moose Jaw, Canada

#27 Aug 27, 2012
Nobody respect you either lian rian.... you have very little to add to this forum other than crying like a baby when someone else has a different opinon than you do... you are a child...........simple as that... time to grow up little boy
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#28 Aug 27, 2012
Good , you might be the last person i would ever want respect from . I wouldn't waste my piss on you if you are fire you inbread dumb dumb .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montreal Canadiens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ranking the 10 Most Trusted Defensemen in the NHL (Dec '16) Apr '17 Are Phartse 9
Milos Raonic a Disgrace On The Order Of Carey P... (Sep '13) Apr '17 Dev Starr 16
Subban GONE!! (Jul '16) Apr '17 Dev Starr 2
News Newsy Lalonde day to be proclaimed by city hall (Jul '16) Mar '17 Pepper Phart 2
News Price shuts door on Blackhawks (Oct '14) Feb '17 Phartenstein 12
News The Habs are listening to offers on Nathan Beau... (Sep '16) Feb '17 Phartolycus 4
News P.K. Subban's charity and what we learned the p... (Dec '15) Feb '17 Phartolomew 4
More from around the web