Top 25 Under 25: #7 Brendan Gallagher

Aug 31, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Habs Eyes On The Prize

The smallest player on this list continues to be one of the biggest risers. With each passing year, Trevor Timmois' calculated 5th round gamble on a high scoring, diminutive WHL winger looks better and better.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Sep 6, 2012
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#1 Aug 31, 2012
This kid is going to be great .
Dev Starr

Saskatoon, Canada

#2 Aug 31, 2012
Have you ever seen him play ??? no you have not...do you know talent when you see it ?? no you do not... so your prediction of this kid has no value what so ever...
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#3 Aug 31, 2012
How in the hell would you know if i have ever seen him play ? Do you follow me around everywhere i go ? I have seen him play a bunch of times . Not too mention he played in the world junior tournament last year .

Are you even a habs fan ? It sounds like you are a closet leafs fan with the way you talk .
Labatts

Lindsay, Canada

#5 Aug 31, 2012
I havent seen him play...but I hope he's taller than 6'0..
Dev Starr

Saskatoon, Canada

#6 Aug 31, 2012
rian you seem a little testie !!!I dont think you have ever seen him play.. you looked at a few stats then tried to pass yourself off as an expert.. which we all know you are not...little tit !!
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#7 Aug 31, 2012
Dev , you seem a little slow . Which we all know is true .
Dev Starr

Saskatoon, Canada

#8 Sep 1, 2012
why wont you answer the question ?? prove that you have seen him play...
pureplay

AOL

#10 Sep 3, 2012
Hey Dev, They caught someone masterbating in the Metro today with a HAlak sweater, were you the guy on his knees waiting for the ejaculate??
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#11 Sep 4, 2012
Well for starters and by the way i already mentioned this , but last year in the world junior tournament . Then there was the time i spent 3 weeks in Vancouver and saw 2 vancouver giants games , then there was the pre-season game i saw in montreal last year . I hope this answers your question dev .
Dev Starr

Saskatoon, Canada

#12 Sep 4, 2012
No body believes your b.s. rian.. cause you are a liar...........so keep spinning your yarns all you want...pureshit,you are a gross pig...oh i guess i didnt have to say that cause everyone knows that too
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#13 Sep 5, 2012
You are so cute sometimes Dev . You make me laugh buddy .
Dev Starr

Saskatoon, Canada

#14 Sep 5, 2012
dont try to suck up to me baby.. i know you too well to think you would be willing to try to get along.. we have been through that scam already a few times.lets be civil if over
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#15 Sep 5, 2012
Lets be civil if over ? What does that even mean ?

Why do you have such a hard time with being genuine or nice ? Why does it always have to me name calling with you ? It's not healthy to live life in such a negative fashion bud .
Dev Starr

Saskatoon, Canada

#16 Sep 5, 2012
You are the poster boy of not being nice...hard to get along with. name calling...maybe read a few of your posts. mr negitive is your middle name... wake up... the person you are talking about is YOU !!!!!
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#17 Sep 6, 2012
I'm done fighting with you , its pointless . Carey Price is the goalie for the next 6 years . You won't take my bet . You still haven't provided any proof to back up your previous comments from last week and to be quite honest , there isn't a thing you can say to me anymore that will come close to bothering me . I find your posts more entertaining then anything these days . If you want to continue spreading hate and being so negative then please , feel free to live your life that way . It's not for me . I'm happy with the direction of this team and i look forward to celebrating in a few years .
Dev Starr

Saskatoon, Canada

#18 Sep 6, 2012
Price is the single reason the habs will not do anything that takes us to the cup in the next six seasons..look forward to erratic goaltending and disapointing seasons,just because of this want to be cowboy.. why they let Halak go and kept this useless piece of skin is beyond me..what were they thinking ???
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#19 Sep 6, 2012
Man up buddy . halak versus Price ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montreal Canadiens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montreal Canadiens Make A Perfect Trade Partner... Thu B-Hawks Forever 1
habs management team the laughing stock of all ... Aug 6 Spartacus1962 5
Bergevin Is Playing The Worst Kind Of Russian R... Jul '14 Spartacus1962 4
Kings In Five !!! Jul '14 Ryan w 31
Habs Will Do What They Always Do & Choke In Gam... Jun '14 Labatts 8
Chara & Lucic`s Behavior Epitomizes Entire Brui... May '14 NOVA 4
subban is terrible tonight May '14 Spartacus1962 12
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000