Should Montreal Bring Back Kovalev?

Should Montreal Bring Back Kovalev?

There are 19 comments on the A Winning Habit story from Jul 25, 2011, titled Should Montreal Bring Back Kovalev?. In it, A Winning Habit reports that:

Ya, I know. It's summer. Nothing is happening in hockey. But come on, the only signing yesterday was Bud Holloway signing in Sweden.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at A Winning Habit.

Dev Starr

Cold Lake, Canada

#1 Jul 28, 2011
No,they have made enough dumb moves in the past two years..no need to add another one to the pile

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

#2 Jul 28, 2011
n.o.
lmfao
silly goose.
Labatts

Saint Catharines, Canada

#3 Jul 29, 2011
He had his chance....great hands but his legs and feet only worked part-time...sometimes not at all...Go BACK TO THE MOTHER LAND.....
Jay C

Chambly, Canada

#4 Jun 15, 2012
YES YES YES! im 31 years old and have been a Habs fan since i could remember, Kovalev is by far the most exciting player ive seen wear the uniform, its a shame he left and i blame bob gainey for that one. anyone who talks bad about kovalev and is a habs fan does not know hockey, this guy loves montreal, when koivu was hurt and kovalev had the "c" you could tell that it was his team, he was fantastic. i cant say the same about allot of punks we had on the team back then who didnt care. kovalev always competed, i dont care what anyone says, i watch every game.
abadapple

Chemainus, Canada

#5 Jun 19, 2012
they would be better off getting grabner from the isles or penner from the kings
Labatts

Bancroft, Canada

#6 Jun 21, 2012
Not sure who Labatts is from Fenlon Falls but it is not the original....someone being funny......
habs ventillateur

Dosquet, Canada

#7 Jul 6, 2012
they ave to bring kovy bak...he's awesome to teach young players skills and practice,don't want to be mean but i'm sure he culd have done a good job somewhere in the coaching staff(brisebois or the other one there.....)or on the ice but that guy his dying to play here again or just to feel the vibe ......
habs ventillateur

Dosquet, Canada

#8 Jul 6, 2012
abadapple wrote:
they would be better off getting grabner from the isles or penner from the kings
that' it kovy brings passion and excitement to fans....like guy lafleur,to be honest i am 41 and richer was nothing to what kovy has done for the the fans
Labatts

Kinmount, Canada

#9 Jul 7, 2012
Kovalev only showed up for 2o of the 80 or so games played. Sure he was exciting to watch at times...but he showed NO passion and to compare him to guy lafleur is a disgrace....
Christ man...we need to forget the past and live in the present day...Thats the F*ckin problem!!!!
Leslie

Carlsbad, NM

#10 Jul 7, 2012
Sweet!
pureplay

AOL

#11 Jul 8, 2012
that's ridiculous.
abadapple

Chemainus, Canada

#12 Jul 17, 2012
all you bums in montreal deserve the roy curse bruins go habs suc beans out of gainys ass
Labatts

Kinmount, Canada

#13 Jul 17, 2012
For the love of God man.....speak English...You make no sense...

This isnt the first time we have told you this...
Change your name from abadapple to "dipsh*T"...I would bet your a Leaf fan...

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

#14 Jul 18, 2012
all you bums in montreal deserve the roy curse bruins go habs suc beans out of gainys ass

lol.

not any more
abadapple

Chemainus, Canada

#15 Jul 21, 2012
i had enough of the bonehead burke in vancouver montreal still sucs get over it kovel...is another krutov now
abadapple

Chemainus, Canada

#16 Jul 21, 2012
you frogs are so full of yourself go away..you guys been crying since chelio 24 left i watched mtl when lafl dryden shutt the runner played they where good maybe the best who knows drafting just small guys and trading for small guys was the downfall also they must be french canadian please stop crying over spilled milk
Labatts

Kinmount, Canada

#17 Aug 2, 2012
abadapple yuo no idea hockee a eam sprot and all to play ogether to in....
GFY...
abadapple

Chemainus, Canada

#18 Aug 7, 2012
to MANY BLUES HET BATTS BUDDYLOL
Labatts

Minden, Canada

#19 Aug 7, 2012
hahahhaa LOL....maybe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montreal Canadiens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Newsy Lalonde day to be proclaimed by city hall (Jul '16) Mar 5 Pepper Phart 2
News Price shuts door on Blackhawks (Oct '14) Feb '17 Phartenstein 12
News Ranking the 10 Most Trusted Defensemen in the NHL Feb '17 Phartoni 3
News The Habs are listening to offers on Nathan Beau... (Sep '16) Feb '17 Phartolycus 4
News P.K. Subban's charity and what we learned the p... (Dec '15) Feb '17 Phartolomew 4
News Enough already Jan '17 Kid Phart 2
News Montreal Canadiens Shouldn't Trade McCarron and... Jan '17 TradePhartz 2
More from around the web